Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores (51408 Views)

Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France / Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Emiliano Sala: Search For Striker And Pilot Called Off - MySportDab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Emmanuel226(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
stchinedu:

You dey shake table... cheesy

My hand no dey o
grin
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by bkool7(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jesus!

Scoring in every match...
This is incredible

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by andrewbaba44: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Starz825:
Cr7 and Messi...

Now na mbappe and Haaland

Haaland is a crazy scorer... with that him eye wey be like girl own...
The way nigga hits the ball it's so crazy for his age

Too early for mbappe and haaland

These 2 might not even win the ballon d or in the next 3 years
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by ZUBY77(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
madayaya:
Please no comparisons of both Ronaldo and Messi they are boath excellent! Enjoy them before they retire while u r still arguing

But seriously, is there anything to enjoy about Ronaldo in the field?
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by foolbuster: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Legs like mosquito you say? Accomplishing nothing you say? Anyone did what he is doing at 35?
It's obvious your mental health is worse off

No, a 35-year-old Ronaldo is still playing at the same level as when he was still 25. C'mon get your head outa Ronaldo's ass angry.
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by AMvanquish: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
TechCapon:
How I wish Ronaldo will win champions league with juventus. That's the only way to shut Messi up forever

No need. He has done more than enough. No need proving anything again. You are great , you are great. Finito
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by danot1030: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
It's good he acknowledged that, is only Messi's fan boys that thinks Ronaldo scores only with penalty.
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by gbemiga1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
EkelediliBuhari:
Na now you know.... Know your competitor

I like Messi for the fact that he appretiates and respects competition.

I love Ronaldo because he knows he's the best, and make sure to prove it on and off the pitch...

Know thine self, that other may know thee...
why are you deceiving yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Zoroaster: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
TechCapon:
How I wish Ronaldo will win champions league with juventus. That's the only way to shut Messi up forever
Even if he wins 12 champions league.. No one would rank him above leo.
Except his delusional fans
Almost all if not all great players rank him above ronaldo
Even ronaldo's former team mates

3 Likes

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by TechCapon(m): 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Zoroaster:
Even if he wins 12 champions league.. No one would rank him above leo.
Except his delusional fans
Almost all if not all great players rank him above ronaldo
Even ronaldo's former team mates
lol. But statistics show that Ronaldo is better than Messi by far
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by anigbajumo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Fifa best and balon dor are different pft!

Lol,oya Educate urself sir...

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Zoroaster: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
TechCapon:
lol. But statistics show that Ronaldo is better than Messi by far
Nope..
Messi has a higher goal ratio than ronaldo.
Messi has the highest assists tally in football history!
Messi has won more trophies
Messi has more 6 ballon d'ors to ronaldo's 5
Messi has won the golden boot 6 times to ronaldo's 4th
Ronaldo's greatest attribute which is scoring goals messi still manages to trump him in that too grin
Messi won best playmaker award last year..he's a forward.. an award for midfielders wink
Most players choose messi over ronaldo.. Even legends of the game.. Ronaldo's former teamates too.

4 Likes

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by FuckThaMod: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
anigbajumo:

Lol,oya Educate urself sir...
Ronaldo had higher amount of fifa best before they merged.. And they even merged for only 6 years which is clearly stated in your attached screenshot. Pft!
U need the education more, Dumb Messi fan tongue
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by PlayerMeji: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is a classic!
Wow

Adakintroy2:
Ronaldo: I was sent by god to teach men how to play football.

Messi: I never sent anyone.
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Prolificdeman: 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
[b]"You will never see someone doing better than or same with you criticize you" [/b]Messi just proved this fact once again.

So when I see shallow-minded fellows arguing who the real goat is I cringe.

For me, I derive an optimum level of inspiration when I watch both perform.

A spirit of greatness...
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by anigbajumo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Ronaldo had higher amount of fifa best before they merged.. And they even merged for only 6 years which is clearly stated in your attached screenshot. Pft!
U need the education more, Dumb Messi fan tongue

Mumu,hope u won't die of heart attack after seeing this.I guess u knw more than Wikipedia....dumb penaldo fan,u better go back to nursery School for basic education.

3 Likes

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by ThierryJay: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
pahars:
Now I can see that the guys in charge of frontpage topics are all Ronaldo fans. Messi won arguably the biggest individual sports awards during the week,it didn't make the fp,but any comments on Ronaldo keeps making fp,whether relevant or irrelevant.

Seriously I am baffled by Nairaland's show of shame in partisanship. It's like Seun doesn't realize that some of his mods are allowing their personal sentiments override their sense of objectivity in reporting newsworthy events.

How can Messi win one of the biggest individual sport awards, the Laureus Sportman of the year, and it did not make frontpage, despite several comments on the news item in the sport section And then Messi now makes just a simple comment that renders CR7 in good light, then boom it goes to the front page straightaway?? This is turning sense upside down! Outright unprofessionalism!

What I have observed is that the mods are always pained by Messi's perceived superiority in the footballing world and are always doing everything to downplay his prowess, which includes ignoring his successes and magnifying his rival beyond reasonable proportions.

It will never change the fact that Messi is the GOAT.

5 Likes

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by PlayerMeji: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
Terrible marketing for Ronaldo, after few games they have begun to highlight his achievements, Messi; the unassuming lad is loved and revered in football world for his simplicity and loyalty

1 Like

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by FuckThaMod: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
anigbajumo:

Mumu,hope u won't die of heart attack after seeing this.I guess u knw more than Wikipedia....dumb penaldo fan,u better go back to nursery School for basic education.
Your foolishness is legendary.. Who still has the higher number of fifa best? The answer is there on your screenshot. Tiny brain.. No wonder messi is your GOAT
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by anigbajumo(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Your foolishness is legendary.. Who still has the higher number of fifa best? The answer is there on your screenshot. Tiny brain.. No wonder messi is your GOAT

FiFA BEST,FIFA BALLOND'OR AND FIFA PLAYER OF THE YEAR IS THE SAME AWARD COZ THE AWARD IS GIVEN BY THE SAME "FIFA"

See this dumbass,U don't know wat is called " merged"...wen it was merged, the name of the award will be automatically changed...u must be a monumental fool to think ur stupid and myopic opinion supercede the fact from Wikipedia even if u still doubt me,pls I don't reply dumb person more than twice... Don't quote me again,no wonder mr tap in is ur gOAT...If u quote me again I will curse u and ur entire lineage...

Look at the headings of that screenshot if ur brain is reversed biased, imbecil**e old fool....

1 Like

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
predatory striker is no compliment but it's a very accurate description of Ronaldo... an opportunist!
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by fredoooooo: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
How many likes for the real GOAT?

OLUWAMESSI AKAMMADE OMO KAN SOSO BI UNCOUNTABLE.. cool
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by FuckThaMod: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
anigbajumo:

FiFA BEST,FIFA BALLOND'OR AND FIFA PLAYER OF THE YEAR IS THE SAME AWARD COZ THE AWARD IS GIVEN BY THE SAME "FIFA"

See this dumbass,U don't know wat is called " merged"...wen it was merged, the name of the award will be automatically changed...u must be a monumental fool to think ur stupid and myopic opinion supercede the fact from Wikipedia even if u still doubt me,pls I don't reply dumb person more than twice... Don't quote me again,no wonder mr tap in is ur gOAT...If u quote me again I will curse u and ur entire lineage...

Look at the headings of that screenshot if ur brain is reversed biased, imbecil**e old fool....
Kai! You are so dumb ehn.. U must also be a midget cos a lot of them are stupid and find solace in messi.
Now look here dumbo.. CR7 has the higher number of fifa best whether merged or not and the numbers is on your stupid screenshot. Update the 6th ballon dor for messi in the in the pics below

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by MrMou: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
NORSYK:
Even Messi knows that CR7 is the greatest footballer ever.
Whenever Messi isn't doing well he always admit that CR7 is better than him in other to make headlines
Simeone has never lost a UCL tie to a team that doesn't have Bale.
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by anigbajumo(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Kai! You are so dumb ehn.. U must also be a midget cos a lot of them are stupid and find solace in messi.
Now look here dumbo.. CR7 has the higher number of fifa best whether merged or not and the numbers is on your stupid screenshot. Update the 6th ballon dor for messi in the in the pics below

Idiot,u are saying Wikipedia is stupid... ode!!!

Yer education is a waste,u don't knw the meaning of merged.I pity yerr parents.

1 Like

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Jesuyinka01(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.goal.com/en/amp/news/messi-ronaldo-is-a-predatory-striker-and-its-only-normal-when-he/nsn6kxxeo9mp1aclxcd8ko4gl?__twitter_impression=true
i love messi cause hes humble.... But am a CR7 fan. .... D only thing that remain for Ronaldo is to win another Uefa champ and Euro 2020.....
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by anigbajumo(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Get off my mention.
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Isoduwa(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Finally he don know he Papa

And don't misbehave because I know kids very well
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by FuckThaMod: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
anigbajumo:

Get off my mention.
Get off my mention too.. I wonder how u can spell.
They were merged and yet they gave the awards separately last year. Gosh! You are too dumb..
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Isoduwa(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
MrMou:

Simeone has never lost a UCL tie to a team that doesn't have Bale.

Enter house this na our papa CR7 matter
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by FLYFIRE(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Talks About Cristiano Ronaldo / FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! / Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.