Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores (51428 Views)

Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France / Coutinho Compounds Barcelona Humiliation After He Scores Twice For Bayern / Emiliano Sala: Search For Striker And Pilot Called Off - MySportDab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by FLYFIRE(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Get off my mention too.. I wonder how u can spell.
They were merged and yet they gave the awards separately last year. Gosh! You are too dumb..

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by FuckThaMod: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=FLYFIRE post=86822465][/quote]

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by nnaeyes6: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is just the difference between Messi and Ronaldo. Praising ur opponent regardless of who you are. Humility and contentment is Messi and watch how everything will turn around and he will bag his 7th best.
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by TechCapon(m): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Zoroaster:
Nope..
Messi has a higher goal ratio than ronaldo.
Messi has the highest assists tally in football history!
Messi has won more trophies
Messi has more 6 ballon d'ors to ronaldo's 5
Messi has won the golden boot 6 times to ronaldo's 4th
Ronaldo's greatest attribute which is scoring goals messi still manages to trump him in that too grin
Messi won best playmaker award last year..he's a forward.. an award for midfielders wink
Most players choose messi over ronaldo.. Even legends of the game.. Ronaldo's former teamates too.
all with one club while ronaldo has done it with different clubs and national team grin
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Milly19(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
The main G.O.A.T

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by MacTee2020: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
The hallmark of a true GOAT is humility. Gbam! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by emmykk(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
sammyj:
Messi just confirmed that Ranaldo is the real GOAT of this era. Likes for Ronaldo and Share for Messi!! wink

You are disappointed by the share messi received in you own post,now within you you now know the real GOAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by emmykk(m): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
xrayj:

Lols
Them likes dey enyimba & kano pillars wink

Maybe when George weah was playing you were playing with sand
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Suremikky(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
javaguru:
the GOAT I was telling people about

While they already know the real goat..stop wasting ur time den
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Kolisky(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Starz825:
Cr7 and Messi...

Now na mbappe and Haaland

Haaland is a crazy scorer... with that him eye wey be like girl own...
The way nigga hits the ball it's so crazy for his age

Aswears grin grin
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by spayor(m): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Primera001:

Sorry I forgot kanu

But jaja is still a legend..

During his peak he has 80% chance of converting free kicks to goal
Las Las how many free kicks him score before him retire?
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by spayor(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

They were merged and yet they gave the awards separately last year. Gosh! You are too dumb..
I've been following your argument with the other guy .. Bros he's correct and you are wrong...I wish your fellow Ronald fans fit explain to you...as for last year, the award was given separately because the two organizations don pathways....FIFA and uefa
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by yungsmart(m): 12:18am On Feb 21, 2020
pahars:
Now I can see that the guys in charge of frontpage topics are all Ronaldo fans. Messi won arguably the biggest individual sports awards during the week,it didn't make the fp,but any comments on Ronaldo keeps making fp,whether relevant or irrelevant.

Well noticed. I knew since last year
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Rapfrick(m): 1:05am On Feb 21, 2020
EkelediliBuhari:
Na now you know.... Know your competitor

I like Messi for the fact that he appretiates and respects competition.

I love Ronaldo because he knows he's the best, and make sure to prove it on and off the pitch...

Know thine self, that other may know thee...
know thy enemies a million wars a million victory,well capped
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 21, 2020
TechCapon:
all with one club while ronaldo has done it with different clubs and national team grin
Eder is Cristiano saviour tho!
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by anigbajumo(m): 6:02am On Feb 21, 2020
FuckThaMod:

See this dumbass,they were merged between period of 2010-2015 means the award were given separately since 2016,Wkipedia still breaks it down for illiterate like you yet u still find it hard to comprehend,u are just a waste of money.Wat a wrong investment from ur parents...get off my mention,ode!!
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by walexsho(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2020
CapitalHYC:
I don't have no comment
This statement implies you have comment...
Double negation...
Wrong: I don't know nothing
Right: I know nothing/ I don't know anything
Wrong: I don't have no comment
Right : I have no comment/ I don't have any comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by braine(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2020
Ngoxi, you sent me a mail. What's up?
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Pheelz2020(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2020
Zornes123:
Ronaldo’s good. But Messi is still the best.
Our goat be locking head with 20year olds grin

VOLUMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by javaguru: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
How many likes for the real GOAT?
ur total likes fit don reach 4000 but sorry u no fit convert am to cash. grin
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by freddolala: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
I believe we all love C Ronaldo, but this ur grammer ehn, I don use 1 packet of tramadol plus Ibrupofen for the headache wey ur grammer dey give me. Next time, just use emoji. no be must say u must type, I no read book o./
Confirmedzombie:
Messi is an illiteracy, who kant wrote or spoke good gramer, messi jealousy of the Grate Ronaldo.

I love Ronaldo the best player in the hole word
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by sammyesx: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Messi was only commenting on Ronald's scoring ability and nothing more,, even a mad man would not disagree with that fact.
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by seunfape(m): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Messi always address him as his junior colleagues, when you are higher than someone in rank ,then you appreciate every little works he does , because you have overgrown that .
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Boxer007(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
AstroG:

Issit only Salah,what about Mane,Ndidi and co undecided??

Hi babe
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by AstroG: 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Boxer007:

Hi babe

Hey,am a dude.

Be Warned undecided
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Boxer007(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
AstroG:

Hey,am a dude.

Be Warned undecided

Darlin I know you a dude, I simply said hi. Do you fancy going for a drink and a kiss afterwards ?
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Do you need help in your research execution and data analysis using programs like Excel, SPSS, R, Python and more?

Speceria Enterprise is a place where you will get professional guidance from topic selection till submission.

We deliver accurately and flawlessly with a collection of seasoned experts to cater for any department/course.

Distance is no barrier
CALL Or WhatsApp✉✉ us on
Chidi :+2348067578848
Harmony:+2347038879440
Join our whatsapp group for more information
https:///IPIB8G5NYqS6c3bU7Egpfq
With us
�"you're covered "
Cos we got you covered
Re: Messi: Ronaldo Is A Predatory Striker And It's Only Normal When He Scores by DenreleDave(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2021
TechCapon:
How I wish Ronaldo will win champions league with juventus. That's the only way to shut Messi up forever

. How is ur wishless wish now dt useless Ronaldo is our of euro

Shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Leaves Middlesbrough After Short Contract (Photo) / Jamal Murray’s Girlfriend Asks For Help After Alleged IG S33x-tape Leak - VIDEO / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.