Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker (47686 Views)

Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta / JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago / Female Admission Seeker Allegedly Shot Dead By Police (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by sisisioge: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Good one! Hopefully, others would learn!
Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
He's about to be at the receiving end of rape! Kirikiri straight...
Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by Bimpe29: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is a detterent.
Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by blank(f): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Very happy with this judgement. It is a strong message sent. By the time he is out, his youngest child will be 23yrs old. What a waste.

I applaud her parents for ensuring she got justice and not covering it up due to some misguided society imposed "shame". I hope she also gets some form of counselling.

1 Like

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
xrayj:

Take it easy na
He didn't kill her

You must be the secretary of RAN

Rapists Association of Nigeria.

So He didn't kill her

I thought he killed her.

1 Like

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by holicupp(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
I don't know wat is wrong with some men
Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by juman(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
Olosho dey fa.
Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by thorpido(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
lucky4west:
sad... i do not support rape,the guy said it was consensual and the girl is 18 no body believed him, i'm not defending or supporting him, but this guy did not carry the girl from her house, she came seeking admission and to some extent there would have been a consensual arrangement, his sentence is too much for the offense, some of our politicians, religious leaders, celebrities rape, harass, molest, sleep with myriads ladies every day nothing happens even if u report: these guys are above the law...now that it is a hapless part time lecturer the law is coming out in full force....Obesere was once accused of rape he said it was consensual they believed him, Peruzzi was accused nothing came out, Apostle Johnson Suleiman nothing came out and so on and so forth...but poor man the law will brandish all its arsenal to strike...
What consensual arrangement are you talking about?
Is it an offense for an 18yr old to go to a lecturer's office seeking admission?

4 Likes

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by israelmao(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Emotional discipline is vital for a life that counts,many great men and gaints have been reduced to dwarfs on the basis of sexual immorality.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by Dchampion65: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Your friend's daughter!!!

Every Uncle, every cousin, every family friends are now being treated as a suspect

No more dignity

Not all meat are eatable though delicious.

21 years upon and over what.

1 Like

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
lucky4west:
sad... i do not support rape,the guy said it was consensual and the girl is 18 no body believed him, i'm not defending or supporting him, but this guy did not carry the girl from her house, she came seeking admission and to some extent there would have been a consensual arrangement, his sentence is too much for the offense, some of our politicians, religious leaders, celebrities rape, harass, molest, sleep with myriads ladies every day nothing happens even if u report: these guys are above the law...now that it is a hapless part time lecturer the law is coming out in full force....Obesere was once accused of rape he said it was consensual they believed him, Peruzzi was accused nothing came out, Apostle Johnson Suleiman nothing came out and so on and so forth...but poor man the law will brandish all its arsenal to strike...

She was not qualified for the admission, she and her father were trying to use the lecturer to pass through the back door hence the trouble.
The lecturer asked her to come to his office around 6am which she did, do offices open in the school by 6am?
Certainly, they must have used money too, only God and them knows the remaining and whatever they agreed upon before meeting in his office by 6am where the incidence took place.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by SachaBastien(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
What's jeuntan? undecided
Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by richPHAROAH: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
rubbish. the girl in question is a hoe. bro just appeal and get a good lawyer. i dont mind supportng you wth cash to buy the judge

1 Like

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is a full blooded Afonja Son

Akin Baruwa

Why are you all widely know for raping??

Is it a generational issue??

1 Like

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Chemical castration and death by hanging would have been better

1 Like

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kokaine:
the girl said two minutes.
He's only claiming 20 minutes so it doesn't appear like he's a two minutes man.

No! he claimed 20 minutes against the girl's 2-5 minutes to make it look consensual.

Rape doesn't take long.

He must have been adviced by the crook lawyer. All na brainwork.

3 Likes

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by Renforce: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
TheChameleon:
I hope no option of fine.

He would have many gays in jail as partners.

Ruined his life for what he could have paid for.

If a gentleman, he could have convinced a lady for excess voluntary supply. E.g. I run from some ladies with their high libido.

Obviously there is. The basstard would not go to jail
Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by Renforce: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
Chemical castration and death by hanging would have been better

Word
Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
thorpido:
What consensual arrangement are you talking about?
Is it an offense for an 18yr old to go to a lecturer's office seeking admission?

She wasn't qualified, she and her father were trying to use the lecturer to pass through the back door.
She and the lecturer both agreed to meet in his office by 6am.
Do offices operate by 6am?

NB- not supporting the man, maybe he still didn't do the admission after the sex hence the call out.
Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by LionessBoo: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2020

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by inioluwaDaniels(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Some men n sex na wa ooooo just feeling for d wife n d poor kids now.if only d man had a second thought maybe he would av overcome d temptation. I really pity d kids
Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by Joystark(f): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Surfondsystems:
I have an adult female Lhasa Apso for sale. Interested buyers should call 08086887010

She's beautiful
Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
For the 1st time, I'm seeing a rapist jailed in Nigeria.

Kudos to this honourable judge.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by voltron14: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Gforce2015:
Idiot man. With 500 he can do one round for bariga, ojuelegbe, Allen, ajegunle and so on..he come dey disgrace himself. What a shame.
Ashewo joint plenty for Lagos. With 5k, you go Bleep tire....
Guys should n stop raping and go through the olosho channel....

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
YorubaLord:
How many 9ja Politicians don rape?

200 Million 9ja Fools! angry

What's their sentence?

N200 Million Annual Bonus grin

Fvcked up system created by the Vampires, of the Vampires, for the FOOLS! angry

Are you a rapist because I pity your nincompoopism
Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by Akanoaaa(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
The man did not rape the girl. The man asked the girl for sex for admission and the girl agreed but the girl was not offer any admission at the end of the and the girl turn it to rape.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
wetmenow:
na toto put this man for prison .
Toto dey control Yorubas since 1754

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. / Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" / Post-ume For ABU Zaria Has Been Released!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.