Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property (36091 Views)

Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes / Obaseki Revokes Ize-Iyamu's Right Of Occupancy On Property (Photo) / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by otokx(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ibori is a wise man cool
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
wink2015:
Delta state is still experiencing the effect of bad governance by ex-governor James Ibori, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan and the present, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa.

These three Musketeers have hijacked the treasury of the Delta state government that the state can not even boast of good roads, industries etc.

IBORI taught the rest of this guys how to steal big. REALLY BIG !
you are from Delta?
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by executive12: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
ola6:
I hope the developers of Lagos are watching? Your C of O means nothing o....

Another lazy envious one. You better go and hustle.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Uwa0175: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Good Governor.

Guys anybody in need of RED MERCURY I have a good Seller and a good operator (OP) kindly chat me up on Whatsapp or call
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by blowjohn(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
ican2020:
That is bad, you are discouraging people from investing in Edo

Edo wey never fit get even shoprite after more than 10 years
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Pigmy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
EeyanMayweather:
Obaseki firing on all cylinders ...
The developers of Lagos should take note
moronic comment

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Primera001(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
Hello, are you having a bad day? Ok let me help you. Can you imagine? Ok then. Use one minute to imagine Obaseki was Governor of Lagos State......................................................Now tell me............................................Don't you like the blockbuster film that just played inside your head? cheesy

We wont even last 48hrs in Lagos, they will impeach him
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by EeyanMayweather(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Pigmy:

moronic comment
Says an autistic developer with a single digit IQ...The joke is on you cheesy
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by DennisEche(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
YorubaLord:

Respecting a convict and known corrupt fool! Keep it up. The epitome of the typical 9ja youth... STUPIDITY!
Have you told tinubu aka the bullion van loader?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by EricksonDick: 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
YorubaLord:

God bless you, Sir! But, some pple can NEVER NEVER understand. It's rocket science to them! angry
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by ndcide(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
TechSpace02:
OK.
Mini Laptop for sale check my signature.

Do you have one less than 30k
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by wwwihy: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
lovemoi2:
I wish Nigerians all the best
I hope one day Nigerian youths will one day recognise who their enemies are
PDP and APC IS A FAMILY BUSINESS THEY DONT HAVE YOU IN MIND!!!!

Any pastor or Iman in support of any party are not so different!!! THEY DONT BELIEVE IN GOD, IT IS ALL FAKE

I REFUSE TO BE A TOOL FOR GREEDY PEOPLE

these politicians are so wicked that they even flaunt their wealth online and the youths praise them... MY BROTHER AND SISTER THEY STOLE YOUR FUTURE, those luxurious Cars and mansions he shows you so openly is the reason why you are suffering

STOP FIGHTING FOR THESE PEOPLE!!!!

I hope one day the Nigerian youth will understand that so far no politician or religious leaders have the youth in mind

I pray one day the youths will understand that the leaders use christianity or Islam with tribalism as a tool for divide and rule

I hope one day the youths will understand they are powerful and not a slave to a leader who only use them for his and his family's pockets

Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by FavourVivan: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Jymsyno: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
This revocation my be a game plan. A deal may have been struck with Ibori. This may be a ploy to start revoking disloyal party members' properties on the guies that even iboris own was first revoked.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Validated: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hmmm! Obaseki is out to deal with all those disloyal APC and former PDP members now in Oshomole APC faction. I am aware Ibori got this allocation during PDP tenure and so are those of Ize-Iyamu and others. The game go dey rough ... I hope he comes out dry and unhurt sha!
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by demoBaba: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Obj end Ibori political career just like that.
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by KingK0ng: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
ican2020:

What does this even mean? So, Jamey the “Alchemist” disappears government funds, buys quarter of the community in the heart of the city and ties it down for years, just lying fallow and revoking rights to the land is scaring investors? In any sane clime that’s exactly what the government should be doing to attract investors and bring bout development..
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Ilaje44(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ace16:

You should have asked how Ibori got the land in the 1st place. Don’t come here to sound intelligent rather you should keep quiet if you don’t know the details.
And I guess you didn’t read where Ibori acknowledged that he was informed before this action..
Can you kindly explain how Ibori got the land if you know?
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by petitejolie(f): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Good response from Ibori. Bloggers and politicians won't see food here oya move on
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by ismart: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
ican2020:
what investment did Ibori bring to Edo State that you are talking about?
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Rapmoney(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:
he 1st Rule of Thief's states never you steal from a theif, if you know, you know.

Obaseki has just stolen from a king of thief's..................... .

Go and sit somewhere. You don't know anything. Fake patriot!!!
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by klax(m): 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
ican2020:

Read it again bro. The owner of the land he is aware since 3 months ago meaning everybody should shut up they had sealed the deal 3 months back.

God bless Ibori for shut people mouths up.
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by luluosas(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Obaseki means business, and he is sure coming back
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Josh44s(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Obaseki in heading to land of no return

Oh my gawd! Why are you this beautiful embarassed

Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by grandeoj09(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
He invested or acquire through third party at ridiculous price , benefit of everybody . God will judge everything if there's God .
ican2020:
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by grandeoj09(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
grandeoj09:
He invested or acquire through third party at ridiculous price , benefit of everybody . God will judge everything if there's God .
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by tunize(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Obaseki in heading to land of no return
He is going to return.
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by Dollabiz: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Oh
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by juman(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
What was the reason behind that action?
Re: Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property by 9jaRealist: 3:34am On Feb 21, 2020
ican2020:

CORRUPTION CONVICTS should be discouraged from investing anywhere!

The Brits jailed Ibori for stealing from Nigerians....
But the Nigerians he stole from are busy celebrating him! SMH

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police / Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment / Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.