Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride (2352 Views)

A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by uccheks(m): 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
You cant get out of marriage more than you are willing to put in..

8 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by benedictnsi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Happy Married Life to Them!!!

OP you for add their Moniker na

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Petyprincess(f): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Happy Married Life!! More more years to celebrate!! May God bless your home smiley
Dear future hubby can't wait to experience this with you kiss
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Yellowcandle30(f): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Congratulations I wish you happy married life and hopefully our Resident Bachelors will follow up with reasoning
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by sladimeji(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
beautiful bride...their Union will last a lifetime by God's grace
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Bigmanpickin: 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
I want to bad mouth.. I must bad mouth.. My brother you don enter las las, by the way this your babe look like pesin wey go like knife tongue

I no talk anything o

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by 2dice01: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Love the wedding Gown

Maybe I will go for Pink Wedding Gown if am going to marry grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
HML but where's the beautiful bride?
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Abso1uteZero(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Another young man trapped by the jaws of marriage. SMH
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by jawalis(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Another prey hunted. Now you’ll understand better women and their presence. Pls endeavor to have enough patience bro. Lots of attitudes you’ll begin to see and encounter
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Dande55: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
Another young man trapped by the jaws of marriage. SMH
jawalis:
Another prey hunted. Now you’ll understand better women and their presence. Pls endeavor to have enough patience bro. Lots of attitudes you’ll begin to see and encounter
It is said that nairaland has been flooded with 12 to 16 year old kids with no brain whatsoever, and I'm beginning to see that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by proclinician: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lol beautiful.

I am coming.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Abso1uteZero(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dande55:

It is said that nairaland has been flooded with 12 to 16 year old kids with no brain whatsoever, and I'm beginning to see that.
Is that all?
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Eberechi24(f): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lalasticlala Do the needful
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Very Beautiful Couple.

Very decent but beautiful wedding gown!

I wish you a very blissful and blessed union in Jesus Mighty Name.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Yellowcandle30:
Congratulations I wish you happy married life and hopefully our Resident Bachelors will follow up with reasoning
Hopefully, our Resident Spinsters follow up too

[img]https://media1./images/faa0a750ebaa404e7e7481d29bca4ed2/tenor.gif?itemid=4713500[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Aww... So beautiful! Can't wait for my turn grin Froshloaded, don't you think so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
MGTOW!! Yet they are getting married.

I pity mumu people wey dey mind internet bravado
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Randy100: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
She is not beautiful, just there.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by jawalis(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dande55:

and you think I’ll argue with you? No you dummy
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Froshloaded: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
smiley
Blu03:
Aww... So beautiful! Can't wait for my turn grin
Froshloaded, don't you think so?
Yes its beautiful wink

Can't wait for my turn grin
You mean our turn wink
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
MGTOW!! Yet they are getting married.

I pity mumu people wey dey mind internet bravado
.. mumu.. shey the guy tell you say im dey Part of mgtow
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Queenyprinxex(f): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cute couple.
Happy married life.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Treasure17(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Happy married life.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by mytime24(f): 12:16am On Feb 21, 2020
Happy married life kiss

On d other matter how true

Below.... angry

Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 21, 2020
HML to them.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by proclinician: 1:01am On Feb 21, 2020
Yellowcandle30:

And be served with kids from other men you mean? Worst nightmare.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by johnkey: 2:41am On Feb 21, 2020
Hope she won't stab him later
Re: Wedding Photos Of Nairalander And Beautiful Bride by Gofwane(m): 3:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
by the way this your babe look like pesin wey go like knife tongue

I no talk anything o
grin jesu kreste!

(1) (Reply)

Ask Before You 'leap'.(my Experience) / My Love Story With A Single Mother / Why Are Men So Selective When It Come's To Whom To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.