Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool (81832 Views)

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by dazzlingd(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Illusioneffect:

People can be anything they want to be on the internet, i don't know why some people decide to be idiots.
If you don't want to be a promoter of modern culture, go and stay in your village, farm and wear wrapper all the days of ur life and never log in to nairaland again.
Our culture teaches us not to grow and think of our outside world. If that's what you want for ur life then go and pick beans in ur village

To Pete Edochie -- Modern culture made you what you are today

Have u seen the Chinese, they are far more advanced than your so called modern idiots here in Nigeria, yet their culture is well preserved, what of the Indians and the japanese...these shits only happen here in Africa, a confused identity ..and it's quite idiotic not to be able to distinguish between culture and technological advancements

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Plumville: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Don’t even wash for your daughter. Shior.
lookingfly:
there is nothing wrong ooo but keep washing pant and bra ok, I can't do that!!!
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Ajsmart(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
When you tell foolish African boys why it’s senseless to kneel down to a woman, the idiots will tell you they’re only showing love just because that’s what they see on T.V and social media. Westernisation does not mean you have to lose the core of your culture.

obembet:
Veteran Nigerian actor, Pete Edochie has said any man who kneels down to propose to a girl is an idiot.

In our contemporary world, it is common knowledge that men who ask their women to become their wives kneel down to do it. However, veteran actor, Pete Edochie, does not think any man should kneel down before any girl to propose.

In a video making the rounds online, the respected actor is seen speaking to a man behind the camera, giving his reasons why no man should propose on his knees.

"Any man who gets down on his knee to propose to a girl is not just an idiot but a bloody fool, he's a compound buffoon" the actor declared.

When the man recording the conversation asked why, Edochie explained that if a man kneels down to propose to his woman, it means that the girl has taken over the family.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um0ruyhtOCU

https://twitter.com/iam_alvinpaul/status/1230504596579201024?s=19

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Makavelli25: 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dottore:

low lives are quick to lash out mouthy abuses. dont worry i will employ you when you are done.
your future insults are dedicated to your entire family and unborn generations.
We are talking man to man ya already involving family smiley that shows how dumb you are. Lanky b@$tard whose family motto "is we are finished". Even if your brain is taken back to GOD for recreation it will still be outdated like this nl emoji smiley . Ode
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Amebo grin wetin con konsign u now biko..

Anyways, i tink its one obembe tosin or so sha
dis one wey d name sound like party rice, I hope say no be another Bobrisky be dis oooo....I no dey do gay business ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Nmezor(f): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmm, ppl n their various opinions... Anyway a man kneeling down to propose is only being romantic...Norin more, He shouldn't be called a fool or other awful names now
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by lookingfly: 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Plumville:
Don’t even wash for your daughter. Shior.
I Don't have a daughter cheesy
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by OlawaleBammie: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
dis one wey d name sound like party rice, I hope say no be another Bobrisky be dis oooo....I no dey do gay business ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

gringringringringringringrin

But on a more serious note the guy go done rake money taya oo

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by FManager(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
obembet:
We copied everything from white people. So they should continued. I can't even marry a guy that is not romantic

Don't worry you will grow old all alone, tongue since this statement is clearly generalized (regardless of him being rich, poor & medium class). Continue to live in dream land, you can't have your cake and eat it at the same time.
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by MusaChukwudi: 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Illusioneffect:

People can be anything they want to be on the internet, i don't know why some people decide to be idiots.
If you don't want to be a promoter of modern culture, go and stay in your village, farm and wear wrapper all the days of ur life and never log in to nairaland again.
Our culture teaches us not to grow and think of our outside world. If that's what you want for ur life then go and pick beans in ur village

To Pete Edochie -- Modern culture made you what you are today

You are too dumb and unexposed to understand what the man is saying....

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Ajsmart(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
The dumbness level of a Nigerian male is infinitely high. No wonder your women no longer respect y’all. Who told you a proposal has to be romantic. Must you always copy everything your slave masters do without reasons?

Petersamuel8:
I seriously concur with him, but I don't think standing up to propose to a lady is romantic
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by MusaChukwudi: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
dazzlingd:
They are all bunches of idiots....white slaves...copy copy morafuckers....leave the whites to their culture and face yours ....do it the proper way, go to her parents house with proper introduction, kolanuts and wine....awon oloshi forming modern day slavery..

So I made FTC, shedding tears of joy, who says your time wont come

God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Ajsmart(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
True! These imbeciles think “modern culture” means you have to turn your back on everything cultural. To make matters worst, they only seem to copy things that add no value to their society.

MusaChukwudi:

You are too dumb and unexposed to understand what the man is saying....
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Ajsmart(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Pete Idochie is right!

No wonder some Nigerians are still backwards. Years after Oyinbos left them to fed and think for themselves, their daily actions proves they’d rather stay mentally enslaved and unintelligent.

Little wonder no race respects the average African (Nigerians in this case) because they are quick to copy everyone else’s culture at the detriments of theirs.
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by MusaChukwudi: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
irunoko:
I insulted him, I'm still waiting for the thunder tongue

Nonsense talk!

Imagine an elder saying rubbish with confidence and people will swallow his lines hook,line and sinker

You are totally mad.,....unexposed fool. Have you lived in U.K. or USA?
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by GoldHorse(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
I think say na only me hate that thing... undecided

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Ajsmart(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Be careful before the mental slaves label you “old fashioned” for not yielding to the ideologies of their Western Masters

GoldHorse:
I think say na only me hate that thing... undecided

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Ajsmart(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Define “romantic” in your own culture. You don’t need to copy Oyinbo to be romantic. Quit being a mental/social slave

obembet:
We copied everything from white people. So they should continued. I can't even marry a guy that is not romantic
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by MrSly(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
xendra:
please apart from dick and money, what other impact does a man add to a woman's life?

asking for a friend

so many mentions yet not 1 thing, guess that's all y'all have afterall, but you want a woman to be everything including a mother, househelp, maid, prostitute, manager and nanny for you. SMH

y'all are just mentioning me to wail cheesy I'm far from bitter, but the way y'all brag on us and ask what we have to offer has made me think about it and ask you same but you are all just crying here, still nothing to add. remember you expect us to make money and take care of ourselves too, plus dick don't cost a thing, it's free and everywhere, easy to get. so what else? REALLY
Apart from dick and money what other purpose does a 'woman' live for?

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Ajsmart(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Normal because you see Oyinbos do so or normal because your father knelt down to propose to your mother?

Uwa0175:
There is Nothing wrong in kneeling to propose to a woman.
It normal.

But Incase you are in need of pure Red Mercury kindly contact me I have seller and A good Operator (Op) for it.
Call or Whatsapp
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by GGirll: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Snipper007:

Get a d*ick, in getting it also make money then leave men alone but if you can't get the two it means men add everything to a woman's life.

Get a pussy in getting it get pregnant,carry it for 9 months deliver n nuture it till after Bsc graduation or more, if you can't do so then there are many benefits a woman gives to a man.....
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Ajsmart(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wasn’t coochie licking borrowed from Oyinbos too or did your father lick your mom’s coochie too?

Why would any man in his right senses lick a woman’s private parts? Same coochie other dirty men have previously rammed their joysticks inside?

Men these days are wimps and shameless. Imagine a woman demanding I lick her privates because I’m doing her a favour by sperming her!!

pocohantas:
You can’t kneel to propose,

But you will bow to lick toto like say bounty and snickers dey there.

Brother wey mumu.
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by jasontrigga(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
xendra:
duh!! women now make money too, so all the trash y'all been telling us don't hold no more tongue

How many percent of women make money?
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by irunoko(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

You are totally mad.,....unexposed fool. Have you lived in U.K. or USA?
original Buffon grin grin

Living in UK and USA is an indication of exposure? grin

Is it you that is mad or madness is worrying you.please receive sense before it's too late grin

International fool grin tongue
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by MusaChukwudi: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Khaleell001:

Tell these fools who have clearly lost some nuts in their thinking faculty.

It's a shame the kind of irresponsible men we raise these days.
They copy rubbish from the whites, but fail to copy the good from them yet these whites aren't having any better marriages.
They cheat, they lie and they deceive yet these fools who call themselves men think Hollywood is the be all and end all of all there is.

PS:I am not here to discountenance what the white people stands for, but I won't support every rubbish they promote or support simply because of their intellectual,technological and some ethical superiority.
Objectivity should guide us not stupidity.

You are a much bigger fool for believing this!!!

Oh Africa! Poverty and lack of exposure have reduced us to this? Serious annoying inferiority complex!!! angry shocked

Goddamn it! Are you mad?
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by MusaChukwudi: 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
irunoko:
original Buffon grin grin

Living in UK and USA is an indication of exposure? grin

Is it you that is mad or madness is worrying you.please receive sense before it's too late grin

International fool grin tongue

Foolish idiotic low self-esteemed slave! Copy-copy bastards, always copying any rubbish from the whites when you have a much better and robust culture!

FFK off!
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by irunoko(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Foolish idiotic low self-esteemed slave! Copy-copy bastards, always copying any rubbish from the whites when you have a much better and robust culture!

FFK off!

my friend get lost..cockroach brain grin
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Snipper007: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
EJanni:
is that all? Dick and money? We all are nothing but dust! Go to hospitals or morgues you will think twice. There's no difference between a man and a woman. Thanks

Pls tell it to all this feminists here they deserve to know better
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Snipper007: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
GGirll:

Get a pussy in getting it get pregnant,carry it for 9 months deliver n nuture it till after Bsc graduation or more, if you can't do so then there are many benefits a woman gives to a man.....

Men ain't complaining about anything, it's you the females/feminists and it's so disgusting how you always try to equate yourselfs with men, when society gives you chance you will demand for chances........ Some of you are just too pathetic.
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by kebliss(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
hensben:
Kneeling down is submission and not romance.
You didn't comprehend what I wrote or what ?
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Farki: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Pointless and childish statement, even more childish men on this forum supporting it.
Re: Pete Edochie: Any Man Who Kneels Down To Propose To A Girl Is A Fool by Farki: 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ajsmart:
Pete Idochie is right!

No wonder some Nigerians are still backwards. Years after Oyinbos left them to fed and think for themselves, their daily actions proves they’d rather stay mentally enslaved and unintelligent.

Little wonder no race respects the average African (Nigerians in this case) because they are quick to copy everyone else’s culture at the detriments of theirs.

People don't respect us because rather than worry about serious issues in our society we are more concerned about someone kneeling down to propose to his finance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / “I Was Nearly Eaten By Cannibals” – Mr Ibu Narrates Horrific Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.