Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him (60222 Views)

Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by obembet(f): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Liverpool fans are getting ready for a huge celebration ahead of what looks likely to be their side's first top flight title in 30 years.

But one for 10-year-old Manchester United supporter the prospect of a first Premier League trophy for the Reds is proving a little too much.

Daragh Curley had taken against Liverpool's crushing unbeaten display in the Premier League this term, so he decided to do something about it... by writing a letter to Reds boss Jurgen Klopp asking them to never win again!

'The letter read: Dear Jurgen Klopp, My name is Daragh. I am 10 years old. I go to Glenswilly N.S in Donegal. I support Man United and the reason I am writing is to complain.

'Liverpool are winning too many games. If you win nine more games then you have the best unbeaten run in English football. Being a United fan that is very sad.

'So the next time Liverpool play please make them lose. You should just let the other tam score. I hope I have convinced you to not win the league or win another match ever again. Yours sincerely, Daragh.

Daragh was left stunned though when he received an official reply from Klopp, who although politely turned down his request, also offered words of wisdom to give the young United fan hope for the future.

Klopp's reply came explaining that while he cannot make Liverpool lose by choice, he also had a duty to make Reds fans around the world happy, saying: Unfortunately, on this occasion I cannot grant your request, not through choice anyway.

'As much as you want Liverpool to lose, it is my job to do everything that I can to help Liverpool to win as there are millions of people around the world who want that to happen so I really do not want to let them down.'

Klopp also explained to the 10-year-old how dominance was not permanent and the cycle of football will lead to eventual change.

The Reds boss then praised his passion and how he was a credit to Manchester United as a supporter.

'I can safely say that one thing that will not change is your passion for football and for your club. Manchester United are lucky to have you.

'Although our clubs are great rivals we also share a great respect for one another. This, to me, is what football is all about.'

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8025645/amp/Liverpool-boss-Jurgen-Klopps-hilarious-reply-young-Manchester-United-fan-wrote-him.html

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by chatinent: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
It's sane enough.

223 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by cRobo: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by jahlove4jah: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by jahlove4jah: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Cool

1 Like

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by EliteStriker(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
nice reply

verified adsense account with $91 and an established blog for sale. Contact me via signature

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Dadaboy: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kloop that athletico madrid fans and coach Frustrated and humiliated so tey them give am card yesterday.

Anyway, i can not believe this boy wrote this later all by himself grin

If he did, i want all my school fees returned sad

244 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by TrollMaster: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Rare picture of a Liverpool fan after the Second leg against Atletico Madrid at Anfield

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Simplebeauty: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin

Wishing Liverpool the best in UCL

The boy's wishes has one way or the other been answered

6 Likes

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by AroleOduduwa2: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kid will make a good stand up comedian

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by SultanOfAbia: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Rare Photo of a Yoruba Kid Writing His own Letter to Klopp

#AfonJazz..

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Highesschief1: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
See nice and matured reply.. Imagine this is a Nigerian club coach... Quote this post with the response the boy would have gotten grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Renforce: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hmmm..... Its just too difficult to hate Kloop!
How can one man be that cool? undecided

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Authoreety: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
I feel it's cofthhjjcx grin
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Benblaq(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
See the way sane people act. If it's Nigeria everyone would have been shouting "scripted! scripted!!"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by kuanvevo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
same ManU Club Brugge is wounding currently?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Jaqenhghar: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
If he was in the US someone will be thinking of how to auction that letter on ebay grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by NobleAjare(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Eiyaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Sonnobax15(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin Oyinbo life too sweet abeg...if it were to be in my country,the way common enugu rangers coach would've replied the lad would've been so heartbreaking,perhaps after dumping the letter at one madam akara shop.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by englishmart(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Klopp you're not Buhari and APC, you don't have to reply to futile mewlings.

1 Like

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by seunmohmoh(f): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
Even corona virus cannot stop Liverpool from winning the cup this season.

8 Likes

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
'As much as you want Liverpool to lose, it is my job to do everything that I can to help Liverpool to win as there are millions of people around the world who want that to happen so I really do not want to let them down.'

Klopp also explained to the 10-year-old how dominance was not permanent and the cycle of football will lead to eventual change.
The Beauty of football.
And as Klopp pointed out,
Nothing lasts forever.
Every team has it's time to shine,
Just make sure you utilize your opportunity when it comes.

CONGRATULATIONS in advance LIVERPOOL,
The Champion Elect of English Football.

You will never walk alone.

englishmart:
Klopp you're not Buhari and APC, you don't have to reply to futile mewlings.
Politics has eaten deep into some people's head.
Even on a total football related thread?
What a pity!
sad

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by BF69BF: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin grin

So Klopp get sense like this
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by OnpointDesign(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
It's us again.
If u haven't saved our numbers, what are you waiting for?

For 2k only, get your existing flat logo this 3D look.
Pretty straightforward.

You can send us a message now to get started.

5 Likes

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by TheExecutioner: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Adem20: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Interesting �
Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by itsme01: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Club managers having time for reply, when ordinary LGA boss doesent

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Very calm and peaceful response.

Just imagine if it was a Nigerian Celebrity that wrote this later...

If they didn't insult you before passing the message they won't rest ba.

Calmness is power

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Drince: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
cheesy
Something a 10 year can't do in nigeria..
The only thing they know is My daddy have carry his car and go out, kanipe you are driving me and go.. Grammars that can cause miscarriage 3smiley cheesy

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by osuolale95(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
I don't follow football, but that Liverpool man nail it all... He is truly a man. We'll never walk alone.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him by Chijeep(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Prof. Klopp. bliv wat eva he says.

d fan just want 2 trend lik Oshiomole & Obaseki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) / See Photo Of The Survivors Of The Football Viewing Center Tragedy In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.