Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Is India A Good Country - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is India A Good Country (7305 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

NL is the last place you should worry about a bit of Engrish, it's one of the official languages tongue grin
Anyway, we're all guilty of it from time to time. Can you write complete sentences in Sotho though?

Is it because it's the official language of this site?

Yes I can.I can write a paragraph if need be.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Is it because it's the official language of this site?

Yes I can.I can write a paragraph if need be.

Yeahbow grin

For some reason, in my mind, you're the skrr skrr type lol. So I'm genuinely surprised.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. I remember all of them, but I was not allowed them at home, even sherbert. My mom worried too much about "illnesses". She said they cause epilepsy grin The only juice we drank was another pineapple one that needed you to add sugar. I can't remember what it was called now.

Good ole days.

Haha @ epilepsy.Sherbert came with little toys inside the pack.I

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yeahbow grin

For some reason, in my mind, you're the skrr skrr type lol. So I'm genuinely surprised.
grin

I do look skrr skrr-Ish because of my smooth face tongue tongue cool and people assume I am because of that.But no!!! ....I don't even listen to that music for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:
grin

I do look skrr skrr-Ish because of my smooth face tongue tongue cool and people assume I am because of that.But no!!! ....I don't even listen to that music for that matter.

LMAO @ because of your smooth face. You really fit the bill skrr grin

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMAO @ because of your smooth face. You really fit the bill skrr grin

All the components are there but I'm just not in the club.I'm sure they'd be glad to have me. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

All the components are there but I'm just not in the club.I'm sure they'd be glad to have me. cheesy grin

LMAO. Hola!

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by IronGalaxy: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Lol and Marabastad still smells better than the latrine they left behind.

Tjoo looks Godzilla walked there a couple of times.And you know what pisses me off?...the way Indians walk around Africa feeling like the should have a red carpet rolled out for them.Most of them are even darker than midnight but they wanna look down on Africans,I'm sure I would look an albino if I stood next to some of them.OMG! have you seen the toad-looking ones in Durban? shocked .Goel's cousins can be irritating sometimes.I don't take shìt from Indians and Goel can suck it up.

Sorry for the rant,I'm pissed grin
Is this Goel guy Indian?

2 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Is this Goel guy Indian?

Yes.The whole entire Indian.
Re: Is India A Good Country by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You're delusional if you think your country is comparable to South Africa in any way, even the "piss poor areas", as you call them. Your country is a polluted, dirty & smelly banyard...a description repeated by many South Africans (even the ones of Indian descent) who've visited India. Very poor hygiene, where you could get infected with hepatitis from eating street food. Parts of your country still uses open fire to cook, nowhere in South Africa do people still collect firewood to prepare daily meals, not even in the villages...which happen to have 100× better standard of living than Indian villages. A friend of mine is married to a guy from Surat & she visited that dump not too long ago. She couldn't believe how humid & filthy the place was, starting as soon as you step out the airport. It's no wonder Indians can live comfortably even in the "piss poor parts" of South Africa because they're used to far worse living conditions, where some have never even seen an electric plug! Yes, my friend had to teach someone visiting from Gujarat how to plug a kettle on the wall!

Nothing in our country can ever be compared to this. Absolutely nothing! You must be off your rockers!
Using India to top Africa, I felt weak

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It's the truth! I've seen the photos that my friend took on her visit to India. They have shacks & mounds of garbage right near the international airport. The roads are congested with those yellow dwarf cars & cows. They have potholes deep & wide enough to use as a pool. I bet they have block pool parties in them or even bathe in them since they don't know any better. Nobody can tell me anything about India or Indians. They're everywhere in South Africa, even in the villages, living their best lives because it sure beats Hyderabad any time of the day grin The trains he's talking about are to be seen to be believed cheesy India is a lawless, dirty stinking hellhole! Me sach bol, bhaisab grin Fùck this guy & his fantastical fallacies. He can only wish!
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Lol and Marabastad still smells better than the latrine they left behind.

Tjoo looks Godzilla walked there a couple of times.And you know what pisses me off?...the way Indians walk around Africa feeling like the should have a red carpet rolled out for them.Most of them are even darker than midnight but they wanna look down on Africans,I'm sure I would look an albino if I stood next to some of them.OMG! have you seen the toad-looking ones in Durban? shocked .Goel's cousins can be irritating sometimes.I don't take shìt from Indians and Goel can suck it up.

Sorry for the rant,I'm pissed grin
The ones I've seen can demean Africans especially those that are low status. One was scammed in my presence but, I didn't say anything.
Re: Is India A Good Country by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Haha I have seem topics about mistreatment of Nigerians by Indians & Pakistanis here on NL but I didn't know Nigerians addressed them with such a honourable title.."master"? an Indian for that matter? Lol I'd rather be thrown in a den of hungry lions.
I don't understand calling India master, what...
No way woua lion respect a tiger. Just tie me to a sleigh
Re: Is India A Good Country by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Thank guys for your contribution
Re: Is India A Good Country by Theophinio(m): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
What, who told you Indians don't like to migrate, you are using facts not what you have seen.
Try interacting with both sides and you'll understand. I don't see why India will be better than all third world countries
I will definitely pick the following third world countries over India and I'm sure many will do
Estonia
Romania
(some people consider Lithuania, Serbia, Croatia, Belarus and a few othes a third world country but, I'm not sure. I will still pick them over India if they were...)
---> I'll look twice here (Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait)

Estonia, Croatia, Lithuania and Romania are not third world countries, although minimum salary in these countries are nothing in comparison to western Europe, but Estonia is ahead of all countries mentioned here
#PEACE
Re: Is India A Good Country by igbesachick: 4:35am On May 09, 2022
Goel:

Last time I checked, India's poorest and most underdeveloped state Bihar has HDI above African continent.

India isn't a very "good" country to live in honestly (except democratic freedoms and stabilit). But it's definitely a better place with lot of opportunities when compared to any other third world country.

freedom in india ?

ppl have no clean drinking water, no qualified hospitals, no state~run health care insurance {poor ppl go to "free" hospitals with irresponsible subpar doctors, rich few go to private ones}, no even qualified
medical schools in india {30 000 med students studying in china }, no safety for women, no toilets.... you call this freedom ?

where is the voices of indian muslim in india ? every year at least one major religion riot in india . unrests are not freedom . the purpose of freedom is to let ppl live in a happy life. you indian mistake the means for the cause. you buy a nice shoes to make your feet feel comfortable , but it turns out you cut your toes off in order to suit the size of the nice shoes. you indian are desecrating freedom.

phillosophically speaking, human have no freedom. no matter a man walks first with his left foot or the right one, it is not his free will . maybe a butterfly flutters at the corner of his eyes, his thinks of something, tgen his nerve system makes him walk left foot first.

read some western masterpieces on freedom, ok ? David Hume , John Locke, John Stuart Mill..... all the great thinkers in the classic 18th to 19th century. now, you indian
fake freedom lovers need a chinese to tell you what is freedom ?

John Mill argued that , there are 2 theories of freedom. one is you are allowed to do anything to your neighbor provided he can do the same thing to you. the other theory is , you can do anything provided you dont hurt anyone. the first theory is originated from the code of Hammurabi, the first law of human beings. but it is too crude and impractical nowadays. that is why modern laws adopt the second theory.

in civilized society, such as HongKong, ppl are allowed to do anything provided they dont harm the society. however, in brutal india, you are free to cut off your neighbor's hand provided he can cut off yours too.

and you indian savagingly take this prehistoric freedom to be today's feeedom.

of course, you indian have more freedom than we chinese. you defecate in the street because you think others can defecate too, it is fair . you are still living in the 5000BC, the era of code of Hammurabi. brutal freedom.

and you savages even daydream catch up with china which has a civilization under a central government since 223BC ? CCP was founded in Qin Dynasty, and Confucius was the first mentor of CCP . Mao is just one of the many successors of the CCP figure heads. CCP = central government = sino race purity= sino race supremacy = respect elders and powerful men= clampdown the rebellious minorities=confucius =emperor dress in yellow, civillian in other color= chinese caste code= respect order= respect today's world order=respect white man and look down you indian darkies=we chinese want to share the world with whites, but we definitely will ally with whites to clampdown nonwhites=CCP =chinese communist party =the emphasis word is chinese, not communist = america communist party is the most anti~china organization in the cold war period= we chinese look down on india because we are dofferent races, we inherently repel you.
Re: Is India A Good Country by igbesachick: 6:39am On May 11, 2022
Goel:

Singapore is a better place to live in than North America. Case is different it's a small city .

singapore better for 2 reasons.

you pajeets will find 20% population of SGP are indian, you will not be afraid as living in america . if you are a white man,you will not afraid of living anywhere. but you are a brown indian, you need to stick together

and the 75 % chinese in SGP are nice to you minorities. compare with indian in uganda or in russia ? you indian are taking a free ride in SGP, with the chinese being the driver.
Re: Is India A Good Country by CHUKSINNOSON(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2022
Please I really appreciate this throw more light or address more base on business
Redman44:
@ Johnny6211,

India is way above many African countries when it comes to Manufacturing and Production of goods. I have a good working relationship with Indians. I have not lived in India but I think if you are a business oriented person, you won't fail as a immigrant to India. India has some wealthy States like Gujarat etc. When it comes to infrastructure, India is better than Nigeria. Yes, lots of poor people are in India. Yes, Indians discriminate against blacks and even among themselves sometimes. You can do business successfully in India and get things from there to sell in Nigeria. You can even work as a representative of Indian companies in Nigeria. So, India can work for you if you know what you are doing smiley smiley smiley smiley.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Visa / Traveling To Belize Any Advice? / FG Still Eyes Arik, Aero As Fulcrum For National Carrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.