Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Sexx Stories That Turn Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexx Stories That Turn Bad (703 Views)

Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexx Stories That Turn Bad by bmdmixer: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
A few years ago, my French bf-at-the-time took me to Paris to meet his family....His mother, a haughty Parisienne who believes that her only son is GOD, and that no girl could possibly be classy enough to deserve him.

Their regard is mutual - he worships her as much as she worships him.

One evening after a champagne-soaked dinner, she left to go to the theater.

Expecting that she'd be gone for several hours, we started having regular sex, and then anal sex, on a couch adjacent to the table at which we'd had dinner.

Things kept getting hotter, and my b.f. started f*cking my ass with the slim end of a champagne bottle. This felt good at first... but then I realized that something felt off.

I slowed him down in an attempt to understand what on Earth my body was doing, and I realized that my bowels were moving. And I kind of realized that it was too late to stop what was happening.

At this already Godforsaken moment, we hear a key in the door and his mother pops into the room. The bitch had forgotten her shawl or something.

So there I am, naked, on her couch, while her son, also naked, is holding a champagne bottle that is obviously deeply embedded in my ass. We shriek, and he yanks out the bottle.

And immediately out comes a LARGE, dark brown, smelly piece of poop. It just rolls out - this felt like it was happening in slow motion, and I kept trying to stop it but I couldn't - and lands on her couch.
The French boy and I broke up shortly thereafter. I dumped him - pun intended.

I met some guy at a party, and ended up going to his house... Mid-thrust, he started laughing manically and yelled "I am fucking an alien princess! I am fucking an alien princess!" I, far too sober, immediately stopped, and then had to listen to him say, with wide eyes: "your vagina looks like the fridge scene in Ghostbusters."

I fell asleep and woke up in the morning to him eating a whole key lime pie in bed.

Not even looking over at me, he said: "you can't have any." I walked home.

While riding me cowgirl, an ex bounced up too high, I partially slid out, she came back down and my penis kinked in the middle, to the left. I felt the snap echo through my entire body.
Horrible screams.

A shame, it was pretty fun up until that point.It stayed like that for nearly a year when one day it miraculously straightened itself.

It was the first time I had sex with this guy, and he was hitting it from behind on his big brass bed.

At one point, I was getting tired, so I went to turn my head to make eye contact (I had read that that made guys crazy) and I realized that my head was stuck between the brass posts.

I was like a kid in a banister, and kept imagining firemen having to save me. My date sure couldn't save me - he, in fact, laughed so hard that he peed on the floor.

He wouldn't stop trying to make me deep throat. So I threw up on his dick and left. The end.”

I met a guy on eHarmony. After our second date, we went to his apartment to, basically, get drunk and have sex.

He goes down on me and after a few minutes, I end up in excruciating pain. I look down and see blood everywhere. He bit off a piece of my fucking vagina.

I was with this girl and she was kind of an emo chick. I can deal with that. She also liked it kinda rough which I was also kind of okay with.

Then we are having sex one night and she wanted me to choke her. So whatever cool I do a little choking and try to make her happy.

She keeps saying she wants to be choked harder and harder. I keep doing this and she finally tells me to choke her until she taps me on the shoulder. She wanted to be fucking choked out practically. I finally start choking her the way she wants but at this point I’m scared this girl is going to die. I release my death grip and she slaps me in the face and says, “choke me harder you bitch.”

So I just start fucking her and choking her as hard as I can and I’m about to cum. I want to get this shit over with and nope the Bleep out. Apparently she could tell I was about to cum and she told me to cum inside her. NO FUCKING WAY was I cumming inside this fucking crazy girl.

more on the story as it get weirder
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1386

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerians People Dating Their Parents Age Mates. / Nigeria Made The List Of 10 Worst Countries For Dating / This Penis Enlargement Tutorial Ranks The Best Natural Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.