Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 PM

How To Create A Professional Bio On Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Professional Bio On Facebook (763 Views)

Professional Bio, book Description, Kindle book Publishing / NNPC, Kogi To Produce 84 Million Litres Of Bio-fuel / How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Professional Bio On Facebook by autofreak2020(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2020

One of the chapters of Social Media Influence Business eBook is dedicated to setting up a professional Social Media account.

You must first understand that your Social Media Bio is a pitch.

Once people get value from your content, they immediately move straight to checking out your profile.

Let your Bio be constructed such as to trigger "Learn More" conversation.

I have seen so many Bios make this one mistake - Writing so many things they do, and leaving people confused.

How can I read a content, for instance about Facebook Ads but, your Bio says, "Content Manager, Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur, Social Media Analyst, Digital Marketer, Music Artiste"...

Ogbeni! Wetin happen?

Also, if you have "Entrepreneur" on your bio. It's fine. But, please what kind of Entrepreneur are you.

Some people try to create ambiguous Bios like this thinking it will get people to hail them, "Omo, Jack of all trade"... No! You are confusing your clients.

My own bio when I started out was written:

Medical Scientist
Dance Artiste
Social Media Analyst
Digital Marketer
Ecompreneur
Love Therapist

And yes, I was doing all of those and nothing to show for it really until, I rebranded.

This is what I suggest you do in creating a Professional Bio. Use this format:

1. Your Name (Already there)

2. What you do that brings Money and you are positioning on Social media as.

3. How you do what you do.

The End.

The Bio is like meeting someone for the first time and you have to introduce yourself professionally.

You don't go trying to impress people only to be interpreted as a confused person, no...

My Name is Fredrick Nnamdi Ibemgbo.
I'm a Technopreneur.
I show Smartphone Users how their smartphone can boost their Productivity and Profitability.

The question that comes next from that person is "How can my Smartphone make me more money and more productive"...

If you are multitalented, I can understand... But, out of the many things you do, one of them fetches you money the most, that's what you would like more people to know about you as an Expert in.

So, can you reintroduce yourself on the comment? Someone might be interested in what you do.

Got value? Yaaay or Naay?

Copied!

FNI.
The Smartphone Business Consultant.
Re: How To Create A Professional Bio On Facebook by autofreak2020(m): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
For Instance

I am Ojeniyi Ayobami, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand Inc. I help business owners grow their businesses.
Re: How To Create A Professional Bio On Facebook by autofreak2020(m): 9:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Write your bio, let's know what you do

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss From Your Home. / International Women’s Day: Peterside’s Strategy Lessons For Women & Successful B / How To Make Hand Sanitizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.