Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

Should We Invest In Facebook Ads, If We Are Already Successful With SEO? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should We Invest In Facebook Ads, If We Are Already Successful With SEO? (737 Views)

Your Business Can Be Successful With Email Marketing / Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money / Facebook Will Ban Businesses From Running Ads If They Get Poor Customer Feedback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Invest In Facebook Ads, If We Are Already Successful With SEO? by OlaB2019: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
If you are new in the online marketing space, you probably think SEO is the be all, end all of online marketing. Like me, you think it's extravagant to earmark a sizeable budget for social media marketing and Google ads.

Targeted ideal buyers/clients is where the money is at. Tech giants FaceBook and Google collect and analyze an enormous amount of data from their users to predict buying behavior.

Without further ado, targeted ads is the future of online success.
Re: Should We Invest In Facebook Ads, If We Are Already Successful With SEO? by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2020
OlaB2019:
If you are new in the online marketing space, you probably think SEO is the be all, end all of online marketing. Like me, you think it's extravagant to earmark a sizeable budget for social media marketing and Google ads.

Targeted ideal buyers/clients is where the money is at. Tech giants FaceBook and Google collect and analyze an enormous amount of data from their users to predict buying behavior.

Without further ado, targeted ads is the future of online success.

I need a social media marketer for my business
Any recommendations
Re: Should We Invest In Facebook Ads, If We Are Already Successful With SEO? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:09am On Feb 22, 2020
mtinfx:

Any recommendations
You've got one here. You can hit me up. Number is at my siggy
Re: Should We Invest In Facebook Ads, If We Are Already Successful With SEO? by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 22, 2020
mtinfx:

Any recommendations

Hello kindly contact me on WhatsApp , I will get the job done

(1) (Reply)

. / 49 Inch LG UHD Smart Tv (used) For Sale At Giveaway Price. / Didn't Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.