Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) (59847 Views)

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda / KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvyncruz: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Who be this Godfather self and it seems he's somehow connected to Dario

Prince welcome home

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by collinometricx: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
kelvyncruz:
Who be this Godfather self and it seems he's somehow connected to Dario

Prince welcome home

or Dario is capitalizing on the name God father to commit evils

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by onileola2014(m): 1:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Waiting for update oooo, thank u silver

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 1:31am On Apr 18, 2020
KINGS
EPISODE 38
EPISODE TITLE- Skeletons in the cupboard

Slowly, Miranda uncover her face. She blink, close her eyes, and blink again, her heart was beating fast and there was a buzzing in her brain and together they were as panic with jump-leads..., she burrowed herself into the warm, soft sheets and rubbed the remainders of sleep from her eyes and that was when she remembered what happened after the Godfather had ordered his men to blindfold her..., she had heard him said something..., her eyes widened when the words came vivid clear and loud in her head....

"The trojan horse is not a place as you think..."The Godfather had said to her...

She didn't want to believe him, they decrypted the code and it led them there...

"It's a tattoo on my back.."The Godfather had added and before she could allow her self to process the words, she was knocked out, her consciousness float through an empty space filled with a thick static.....

"You're awake..."

Her eyes moved with the alertness of the voice to face the person...., she heaved in a deep breathe when she realised it was Kess..."Have you been standing there...?"

Kess suck on his teeth and step away from the door..."No, just came in now to check on you..."

"How did I get here...?"She asked pulling the blanket from her body

"We found you outside and unconscious..."

She curl her lips remembering The Godfather words.., she scan her eyes around, other than a table, two chairs beside it and the bed she was laying on.., there was nothing else in the room..., she knew the Godfather words shouldn't disturb her, when he told her to find the room with a circle drawn on the door, she didn't pay much attention to it but now she was damn serious..., The way the Godfather spoke, anyone could tell he knows Dario and if what he said about the room can give her answers to the many questions in her head, then she's ready to find out what's behind the door..

"After we left the restaurant, we searched for you.., where were you...?"Kess ask

That anger she had felt when her father told her the Godfather was responsible for her mother death before he died came lingering in her bones.., it mocked her for not been able to do anything upon coming to a faceoff with him..., instead she had let his words sink deep into her head....

"I don't know..."She lied, she knows if there's any true to the Godfather words about the room with a circle drawn on the door, then there's certainly no need spilling the bean...."I ran out of the restaurant to take a breather, I was grabbed by someone.., then I saw myself here.."

He's lying, Kess knows that, there's no way she will be taken by someone in the early hours of the day and still be unconscious.., the way she replied to his question also gave her out..., she must have met someone, someone she doesn't want to talk about.
"So you didn't hear anything when you were taken...?"Kess asked...

He didn't believe her.., the expression on his face boldly states it but she didn't care.., this is about her and nothing is going to ruin her chances of getting to know the truth..the whole truth..., she has kept asking herself why Dario cared so much and why her mother has asked her to come to him in the time of trouble.., and the Godfather seem to know her and him..what is the connection...?

"Nothing..."She said...

"Think.."Kess said walking closer to her..."You might remember something..."

"You're awake."

Miranda raised her gaze to face Dario who stood outside the door....., her head quickly brood over The Godfather words again..., if Dario knows something about her parents dead she needs to find out...

"I was worried about you..."Dario chimes in hurriedly walking towards her and quickly hugged her...

"I'm fine.."She mutter forcing herself from the hug..

The corners of Kess eyes twitch stunned by the action.., Dario acted like he didn't even know her when she came in, now he's acting all emotional.., earlier he was worried to dead she was missing.., he didn't even eat...

"Who took you..?"Dario ask immediately

Her gaze fell before she raised it again to face him..."You think someone took me...?"She ask curious to know what his answer will be.., now she's beginning to suspect him..., when she walked in, he acted like he didn't know her mother and now he's acting like she's his daughter...

Dario grit before his smile slip..."I was just worried about you..."

She swallowed dryly...."I don't know what happened.."She stated...."I was st the restaurant and the next thing I'm unconscious and woke up here...."

"And you still don't remenber anything..?"Kess chimes in...

She threw him a look, he was still keeping that face that boldly tells her she's lying.., too bad she doesn't give a damn..."You don't believe me.."She retorted letting him know she was getting irritated by his consistent question......

"I do..."Kess replied..."And I also believe whoever took you must have taken you somewhere.., unconscious or not, they must have said something to you or they wouldn't let you go free.."

"Well you don't seem to understand what I'm saying Kess...."She returned, frown lines slowly encroaching on her forehead...."I was unconscious, whatever that must have happened to me hypertically happened in my absence ..."

"We believe you okay.."Dario chime in before getting up from the bed..."Whatever happened to you doesn't matter now, what matter is you're alive.."

She sigh, more of relief.."The person who shot at us at the restaurant.., who was he..?"

Kess scratch his forehead, his instincts tells him she met with someone and one way or another he'll have to find out who she met with..

"It could be one of the Godfather's men.."Dario said propelling his hands behind him..

"He almost killed us in there..."She said dropping her legs from the bed...

"The surprising thing is.."Kess chimes in.."He burnt the whole place destroying those drugs, why did he do that...?"

"How the Godfather mind works, is what we're yet to know..."

"Or there's somewhere else these drugs are kept, maybe a larger place.."Kess said

"Even if that's true, we don't have the resources to find out about it.."

Miranda eyes moved from Kess to Dario before she stood up..."I need to have a bath..."

"Of course..."Dario said and they watch until she walked out of sight....

"I don't believe her..."Kess said immediately she left

Dario sigh and look at the direction she walked to..

"She's not telling us something..."Kess added...

"Me too..."Dario mutter..."But we can't force her to tell us something she doesn't..."

"She came to you.."Kess riposte.."If she's hiding something you ought to know.., what if she's working for someone..."

"Like the Godfather..?"

"Yes, like the Godfather..."

"You know that's stupid.."

"She waltz in here claiming her mother knows you and she's after the Godfather, then she disappeared for hours, came back unconscious and says she remembers nothing.., doesn't make sense..."

"It doesn't make sense but we can't force her to talk ."

"We can't..."Kess said back, voice clipped..."But maybe you can tell me why you're getting so attached to her..."

"What do you mean I'm getting attached...?"

"I have eyes chief..., you're acting like you know her.., who's she to you...?"

"She's nobody.."He chided and immediately walked out on him...

DAY 7....THE LAST DAY

12:01AM

Fear sits on Tiger like a pillow over her mouth and nose. Enough air gets by it, allowing her body to keep functioning, but it's crippling all the same...., she pace around the room knowing her insides were slowly dying .....

"He isn't still answering...."Sulieman said dialing the number again..

Tiger's heart raced and she slowly sat on a chair with her trembling hands and the way her feets were shaking, she fear she'll collapse..., adrenaline course through her system and was shutting down her ability to think logically..., she remembered her son's words, he said he was coming home, that was yesterday, till now he hasn't return home...

"He's still not answering..."Sulieman said dryly

"Do you think they're dead...?"Tiger asked with throbbing hard...

"I don't know...., but we should be hopeful..."

"Hopeful...!"She latched out..."This is the seventh day Sulieman, the seventh day..., yet my son isn't here...., he told me he was coming home.., he said......"She felt panic begin like a cluster of spark plugs in her abdomen. Tension grew in her face and limbs, her mind replaying her son's words to her, her breathing became more rapid, more shallow..., her legs collaspe dropping her body weight on the floor...

Sulieman hold her before her body could reach the ground...

"Tiger..."He mutter..."Tiger...."He mutter again before he latched out for help..

Miranda opened her eyes and quickly glanced at the time, it was 1:22AM already, she jumped up from the bed knowing Kess and Dario were now asleep..

She moved about the walkway like there's a hurricane inside her, like her brain is demanding the energetic expenditure of an athlete but won't tell her limbs what to do. Her eyes went wild as she take each step.., earlier she had tried finding the room but to no avail..

She exhale and raise her gaze up to look at the bulbs shining their lights on the passageway, then she reverts them to the corners making sure her eyes doesn't miss any door...

With the Godfather words ringing in her head, she trot forward checking every corners and that was when she saw it, the door a circle was drew in.....

She took a deep breathe hoping what's she's doing is right..., she held the knob, when she pulled it down and it didn't, irritation dawned on her face, she hissed silently then she took off her hair pin, it's a good thing she was there when Dario taught Kess how to unlock a door using a pin...

She did it remembering how Kess did it at the restaurant..., her heart froze when the door open., she sigh to calm her panic before slowly walking in.. , she pan her phone torchlight in the room, then she close the door and switch on the room light....

Her eyes widened with shock as she stare at the room, the room gives away more than she means it to. Over the mantle are pictures of a man that looks just like Dario, a Deceased most likely, given the careful placement of white candles. Around it are smaller pictures of other people... Everything else is of her mother, no father here. Every decoration is feminine, there are those ubiquitous statements of love and friendship engraved into plaques on the wall....

She move closer, her eyes welled with tears, she took out one of her mother's picture, she sniffle and a tear fell on the picture...

"Mum.."She cried holding the picture to her heart....

She looked at the rest, many pictures of her mother were lying around.., even her don't even have these many pictures of her mother...how is it Dario has them..

"Pretty, isn't she..?"

She grind her teeth and quickly spun around to face him.., raw anger washed across her face as she glare at him.....

"Who are you..?"She queried, anger seething her insides...."How did you know my mother....?"

She sniffle, resentment beating on her...."Who are you..?"She yelled when he remained still...

"I'm your father...."He mutter dryly..

A tear dropped from her eyes as her head process his words...."You're not my father.."She mutter, her voice rumbling low...."My father is dead"

"No...."Dario said..."The man you knew as your father isn't your father....., you met with him, didn't you..., you met with the Godfather..."

Her stomach churned from within letting more tears flow profusely from her eyes...."Yes..., I met him..., he said he didn't kill my parent, did you kill them...?"

His heart ache but he remained still...."No.."He mutter..."I loved your mother...."

"If any of you didn't kill them, who did..?"She asked trying to fight away his words....I'm your father..

"I loved your mother.."He reiterated...."The man you knew as your father, Jenbra, he found out I was having a relationship with your mother..., he killed her out of jealousy.."

Flutters hit her stomach and the walls in her began to crumble..."I don't believe you.."

"That's the truth.."He said..."He killed her.., I was depressed and all I thought about was death but then I heard he died.., the Godfather killed him as a return for killing your mother....."

Her heart broke and an onslaught of tears webbed down her cheeks....."Why....?"She manage to ask...

"I was in pains.., he knew this and he did what I couldn't do even when I knew the truth..., the Godfather and I..."He shut his eyes knowing fully well he can't stop the tears gathering in his eyes..., he let them out to flow down his chin bead by bead...."The Godfather and I..., are brothers...., the Godfather is your uncle..."

"You've been deceiving me all along..."Kess interjects before entering the room and stepping in front of him...."All these time the Godfather is your brother and you've been deceiving me.., you've been using me and I was blindly following you..."

Dario swallowed dryly.., he tried to talk but what came out from his mouth with rigged with stutters...

"Who is the Godfather...?"Kess sneer facing him with a gun....

Dario shut his eyes and reopen them again..., he wanted to talk.., to leak the secret he is been carrying for years and that was when a bullet came for him from behind....

Dario groaned and stumbled to the ground and Miranda rushed towards him, in that tense second, Kess rushed out to pursue the shooter...

Dario groan in pains as blood pooled from his hand..., he raise his good hand to touch Miranda's face who was crying profusely and that was when they saw someone walked into the room with a gun in his hand...

Miranda shift her gaze to face the person.., he was the shooter, Kess must have missed him....

"Drop the gun..?"Kess snarled from behind...

He curl his lips before he slowly spun around to face Kess...

Shock wash across Kess face when he saw the shooter's face.."You...."

"Hello inspector, we meet again..."Taka sneer...

"Who sent you..?"Kess scowled holding the gun firmly...

Taka's glance shift from Dario to Kess again..."I have a message from the Godfather...."

The name triggered Kess fury..."Who's the Godfather...?"

"He sent you to kill me, didn't he..?"Dario chimes in grunting in pains...."That bastard turning family against family.."

"What do you mean by that..?"Kess asked anxiously

Dario groaned in pains before looking Taka's way again..."The one you know as the Godfather is actually the one who ordered the hit on your parent.."

A slow taunting laughter heaved out from Taka's mouth...."You're saying bullshit..."Taka scowled..."I killed the ones who killed my parent.."

"The ones you killed are the men he sent, your father, the Godfather and I...we're all brothers..."

7 DAYS OF CHAOS......4 EPISODES TO THE FINALE

TBC

14 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by collinometricx: 1:38am On Apr 18, 2020
I was here waiting

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by collinometricx: 1:51am On Apr 18, 2020
This is fuvking interesting...

I silver, you are a blessed writer..

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by onileola2014(m): 2:10am On Apr 18, 2020
I was right when i said godfather and Dario are family

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by onileola2014(m): 2:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Bros finish this story sharp sharp,, we want another sweet story from the baddest silver

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by skubido(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Oboi, no b small tin oooo

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by collinometricx: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2020
onileola2014:

Awon Wright

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by do4luv14(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
Chaiii chaiii chaiiii chumorri wanna let the beast recca free oooo

chaiii blood on the floorr

kia planty oyel for ya head Silver1996, you tiri much

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ann2012(f): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Wow, what a twist!!!!
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Next pls shocked

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Taka bad man killer, mehn I'm in love with this story.

Meanwhile Godfather, whoever you are, rest in peace

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Feran628(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Silver don't kill me na
grin
This Episode is epic
So Taka, Dario, Miranda and godfather are family shocked shocked
Mad Twist
I guess now they will all go for Godfather, since Taka knows where he stays

I hail you silver, you too much

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Hollysaint: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is now a family reunion.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvyncruz: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
I'm speechless, this kind twist shocked

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Shedrack36(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
enjoying this story with my plate of garri.. thank u golden silver.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Christie171(f): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
onileola2014:
Set awon right sayers undecided

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by shakibell(f): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
oh God silver like I'm short of wrds don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by jayphe(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is getting interesting......�

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Debbylicious(f): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
I AM SHOCKED shocked

Silver weldone

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by MummyIMadeIt: 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Debbylicious:
I AM SHOCKED shocked

You never start to shock oooo... Hope you remember what queen Tiger said about not knowing why her late husband the KING respects Chief Dario alot.... Silver may decide to give us another twist with this if he so pleases.

4 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
KINGS
EPISODE 39
EPISODE TITLE- Sweet vengeance

They look at each other deep in silence, faucets dripped into the sink close to the room, each one reverberating around the room like a cymbal, yet no-one blinks or moves to stop it..., The air was so brittle it could snap, and if it doesn't, someone might choke from it..

The words burn ferociously in Taka's head, his fingers clenched involuntarily allowing the words to sink in the deepest part of his soul.., that painful moment he was force to watch how his parents were been slaughter came like flashes in his vision.., rage built like deep water currents in his body as he slowly begin to lift the pistol he was heading...

Kess let out a slow control breathe and move closer reminding Taka he was behind him and him too is holding a gun...., in a split second, he allowed his head move to Dario, his words once again sounding loud in his head., they're all brothers, yet Dario never said anything.., he's been using him all this time and he deserves to know why...

"You're lying..."Taka snarled carrying a thread of rage that burned more than his mission....

"Oh Taka..."Dario fling back and shook his head at the pain searing across his bullet wound..."Come closer, you'll see the family picture..."

Taka hesitated but curiosity took the better of him making him step forward.., his heart broke when he saw a picture of his father with Dario..., refusing to touch the picture, he turned around to face Dario...
"This doesn't mean anything...."He retorted...

"Why do you think the Godfather took you under his wing..?"Dario ask

Taka flare his nostril but never gave a reply...

"Because he knows who you are.., he's been watching you right from when you started staying with those old people and got burnt in that fire.., you followed that boy to Akpatu and you became a servant in the palace..."

Taka's breathe rose and fall shallowly still he didn't say anything....

"When you sacrifice yourself in ogini river, we thought you were dead but then you showed up after years..., he took you when he saw you again...."

Anger roused every part of his body as he remenber the day he met the Godfather, he was on a run from his former boss, they had caught him, he gave a good fight but luck ran out on him..., he thought he was going to die, he shut his eyes, gunshots displayed in the darkness, when he reopened his eyes, he saw other men there and the people after him were lying lifeless on the ground......

"The Godfather is offering you a chance to work for him.."One of the men had told him and that was it.., that was how he met the Godfather.., why the Godfather kept him close was what he never understood until now....

"If you're telling the truth..."Taka said, his voice rumbling low but the rage was still there and he fear it will never go away, not now that he's going deep into his parent murder....."Why did he kill my parent...?"

Dario groaned as he reach the wound that was bleeding profusely with his other hand ..

"You'll die from that wound.."Kess chimes in, resentment still bleaked in his face, whatever game Dario has been playing with the Godfather, he was certainly a pawn in it and it infuriated him.., he was so close to him yet he never knew that....

Dario swallowed dryly...."Your father was a good man.."He said ignoring Kess concern words...."But he was good to a fault...."

"So you arranged with the Godfather to kill him....?"Miranda cut in brusquely drying her tears..

"Excuse me, who the hell are you...?"Taka snapped

"Your supposed cousin.."Miranda fling back.."Or whatever we are.."

Taka scoff.., rage licking through him..."So I have a cousin now..?..., this is ridiculous...."

"Just listen to me..."Dario interjects....

"Yeah, I'm listening to you.., the Godfather killed my parent and you're my uncle and this whoever she is says she's my cousin..., I get the drip.., you're just trying to save yourself here.."

"I am not..."Dario mutter..."You think I'll be lying to you.., I was there when you were born.., you wrapped your tiny fingers around my finger.., when you coos, I smile..., I gave you your name..."

"So what..."Taka snarled..."I'm just supposed to believe everything just because you said you named me and know a few things about my life..., where the hell were you when I was going through hell.
, when I was been chased by the village men and been accused of killing my own parent..., everyone thought I was a wizard, a badlock, an evil my parent brought into this world..., where the hell were you when I was sleeping in the forest because I had no home and no one will take me in..."

Dario shut his eyes and his lips went blue..."I'm forever going to regret what I did but what I tell you is the truth..., The Godfather is the mastermind behind your parent dead.."

"Why did he kill them..?"Kess reiterated

Dario press down in the mouth as his mind brood over that moment his mother died...."The story started a long time ago..., there were controversies surrounding the paternity of the Godfather.., our father was always arguing with our mother that the Godfather wasn't his son..., Taka's father, been the eldest amongst us supported our father and that was when the enmity between Taka's father and the Godfather started...., it divided the family.., Taka's father supported our father in everything while the Godfather supported our mother.., when our father died, it tore the family apart.., Taka's father left leaving just the Godfather and I to cater for our mother.., our mother fell Ill and we had no money..., we solicited Taka's father help but he bluntly refuse.., he said our mother was the reason our father died..., and just for that single reason he refuse to help our mother...., the Godfather ran, search for help elsewhere but nobody agreed to help.., later did we know Taka's father spread false news about our mother.., he called her a witch and whoever helps us will inherit bad luck, people were scared of us..., eventually our mother died.., the Godfather cried because she was the only one who stood by him even when our father threatened to throw him out of the house..., that day right there on our mother's grave.., the Godfather sworn he will never be looked down by anyone..., he sworn never to beg anyone for anything....."

"So that's how he became the Godfather...."Kess interjects bitterly

Dario exhale as the pain seared through him..."He got the power and wealth he wanted but it drove him mad..., that's how he became the Godfather....., and then one day, I heard Taka's father was dead..., I didn't know at first the Godfather did it until he confessed it to me...,. I swear I came to get you Taka but you were already gone..., when I couldn't find you, I returned with a heavy heart, there the Godfather told me he knew where you were but he didn't tell me until a few years ago.."

"So the Godfather..."Kess chimes in with purse lips..."Who is he..?"

2:22AM

The man woke up suddenly, he took a deep breathe to calm his panic when he realise it was just a dream..., he stepped down from the bed, leaving his gun in the room, he stepped out of the security room...

"I was about coming in to meet you man..."Another man said walking towards him.."You were screaming"

The man sigh and crunched on the threshold..."I'm okay, it was just a bad dream.."

"Dreamt about your death..?"The other man asked

"That's not funny man.."The man riposte...

"Do you hear that....?"The other man asked holding his ears to the ground..., a thunderous noise was coming their way making the whole ground vibrate..., he walked towards the closed gate..., just when he lean his ears on the gate..., a force pushed it open, and he stumbled to the floor, he wanted to stand up but he was a little too late, the tires of the big truck rode over him grinding his body, his blood, bones and intestines bursting out..

The man on the threshold tried to run inside to take a gun but a bullet him and he fell face flat and died on the room entrance......

"Kill anything moving and don't let that bastard escape..."Liam shouted jumping down from the truck....

When chief Miguel's men began to run out, Liam and his men opened fire, bullets thick and sharp rent the cool night air, each one rips into something, be it inanimate or living, spilling tree sap or blood with equal unfeeling..

Bullets jingle, whizzing through Liam ears as he went further stepping on dead men..., they trot forward towards the house.., when they saw other people running out again, they reopen fire allowing the bullets scattered like seeds in the bodies of their enemies.., the second the men fell, Liam stepped forward with his men that are still alive gaining entry into the house....

They walked along the corridor, when Liam sensed a man running out from a corner with a gun, Liam shoot first, the bullet flying out the chamber of his gun and into the air with great elegance, the bullet aims for the target, as it pushes through the air with great speed, it gains less distance than it was before until it pierce into the body of the target...

Liam spat on his face and step over him, he went forward, his men boldly following him.., another of Chief Miguel's men came of hiding and fired first, luckily for Liam, the bullet hit one of his men that was in front of him, Liam quickly fired back, his bullet hitting the shooter with extreme precision...., two more of Miguel men ran out, Liam men fired first, they hit one of them while the other ran back into hiding...

Angrily, Liam opened a continuous fire as he ran towards the direction the man was hiding...., he stopped and lean his back against the wall when he got to the end ..., when the man poke his head out.., Liam shot the man's head, his blood splashing on the ground..

"What's going on...?"Chief Miguel ask as he hurried beside Caleb...

"It's Liam dad..."Caleb said as they hurried along the walkway...

"Why is Liam here, why is he attacking us...?"

"You need to get out of here through the safe route dad.."Caleb said ignoring his father's question....

"I'm not leaving here without you.."Chief Miguel fling back with aching heart..

"There's no time dad, we don't have enough men left, you to leave now...."

Heart throbbing, Miguel touch his son and just when he was about to talk, a gunshot ring in their ear, the man with them dropped dead, Liam was a second too late, a bullet hit his hand as he attempted to take his gun out..., he groaned in pains as the bullet fell to the floor...

Miguel shift his furious gaze from his son to Liam who was slowly closing the distance between them..., when he attempted to pick up his son's gun, Liam shot the floor and Miguel quickly withdrew...

"What is the meaning of this...?"Miguel snarled, rage seething his insides.

Liam glare at them as one of his men went for Caleb's gun.

"I'll kill you, you bastard..."Caleb growled groaning in pains....

Raw anger washed over Liam's face, it pushed him beyond his boiling point and quickly he shot Caleb's right leg..

Caleb screamed and crunched to the ground crying out as blood pooled from his leg

"What do you want...?"Chief Miguel yelled reaching for his son's leg..

"You killed my mother you bastards...."Liam hollered, his voice carrying a serious thread of anger..

"We didn't kill your mother..."Chief Miguel yelled back..."What nonsense are you talking about...?"

With flaring nostrils..., Liam spun around to see his father coming..., he shift his gaze from his father back to chief Miguel who quickly stood up upon sighting chief Borgias..

"Borgias.., what madness is this..?"Miguel growled, his eyes sparkling anger

"You..."Caleb growled from the floor when he saw Silas...."You betrayed us.."

"Revenge is sweet, isn't it..?"Silas sneer...

"Call off your men right now.."Miguel snapped glaring at Borgias...

Borgias scoff..."When your son killed my wife, you never told him to call off his men..."

Miguel shocked gaze moved from Borgias to his son..."Liam.."

Liam raise his gaze to him, his face still smouldering in an angry look.."Yes I did it.., I killed her.., what did you think dad, that I was just going to sit after Liam humiliated me..., I did it..I killed her and I loved it.. "

Anger dawned on chief Borgias and he quickly turn to one of the men beside him like an enraged panther, took his gun and shot Caleb.., the bullet fiercely hitting Caleb's head..., before Miguel could fathom what just happened.., Liam shot him..

Chief Miguel dropped dead beside Caleb's body, their blood forming a pool around them.

With fires of fury still smouldering in Liam's eyes, he turn the gun to face Silas...

Shocked, Silas took a step backward..."What are you doing bud...?"

"Emmm.."Liam murmured scratching his nose.."What am I doing..., oh I remember, I wanted to ask a question.., where you or were you not there when that bastard shot my mum..?"

Horror licked across Silas face.."I already told you before man, I was there but I told you, didn't I..?"

"Yeah you did..."Liam sneer before pulling the trigger, the bullet hitting Silas with a fierce intensity...

"Bastard.."Liam added when Silas dead body landed on the ground....

"Let's go home son.."Chief Borgias mutter handling the gun to the man he took it from...

Liam grit and shoot more bullets into Chief Miguel and Caleb lifeless body before he turned to follow his father..

02:13PM

Queen Tiger stare into space like the fire in her eyes has been dowsed with ice water, she was on the brink of something she couldn't describe, the weight of everything seemed to press down on her shoulders and she struggled to even turn her gaze. It was too much...., for years she had worked so hard to make sure her son sits on the throne after the king's dead...

"He's still not answering..."Sulieman chimes into her thought..."What are we going to do..?"

She manage to settle her gaze on him..."If Ikoro disappears, does that mean my son have a chance to still become the king even if he doesn't show up today...?"

"Ikoro is the king maker.., if something happens to him.., it will be difficult for a while to crown another king since Ikoro is the only one with the power.."

She shut her eyes, when she open them, she blare the words out...."Kill Ikoro.."

7 DAYS OF CHAOS......3 EPISODES TO THE FINALE

TBC

16 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvincoke(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
your head is there silver

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by cyndy1000(f): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Why is liam still alive after been shot severally.
Slias good for you.
Dario hmmmmm revealing so many things.
I pray Taka doesn't kill anyone there he got anger issues

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
When is Liam going to die and what happened to the prince self or could this be another of Tiger's plan, I don't even know what to think anymore

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Mavikolo2020: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
What can I say than thank you silver, God bless you real good

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ibroslank(m): 12:28am On Apr 19, 2020
WHAT THE MAN THAT CAN DISAPEAR?. IKORO(okanammadu okanamau)hmm agba the who has TRAVELL beyond seven seas (the fawls step on it chicks 4 reason

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Feran628(m): 2:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Liam dey boil o
Taka will kill godfather
I think Dario will die too
Ikoro sinzu money, priest wey get Ac for house... Lol, Tiger is coming for you.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Wahala o

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Adekunlated: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2020
sly12345:
The Godfather men will attack them again and Samie might die trying to save Lawrence, Lawrence will go to the palace with injuries.

[s]Dario is actually the one who killed Miranda's parent, Miranda will get angry and shoot him in the flash of rage and Kess will arrest her for murder[/s]

[s]Chief Borgias and son will go for revenge and they'll end up killing themselves in the shootout[/s]

Las las, Lawrence will be king. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

"I'm" Or "Am" - Why Are We Such Careless Users Of The English Language? / Curious / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.