Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:49 AM

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) (59431 Views)

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda / KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by egwolopretty: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
cyndy1000:
Why is liam still alive after been shot severally.
Slias good for you.
Dario hmmmmm revealing so many things.
I pray Taka doesn't kill anyone there he got anger issues
Na me this Liam Mata tire pass, silver doesn't want to kill him o

Pls what happened to he prince

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvyncruz: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin[quote author=Adekunlated post=88612568][/quote]

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Elohobaby: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for the update please don't allow anything to happen to chief dairo n prince Lawrence

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ann2012(f): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Where could Lawrence be

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ettabel195: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by sly12345: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Adekunlated post=88612568][/quote]Why did you cancel my words?

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Feran628(m): 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
sly12345:
Why did you cancel my words?
Wrong predictions I think that's why he cancelled them

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Rapfrick(m): 12:04am On Apr 20, 2020
g iroko could end up being The Godfather

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 1:49am On Apr 20, 2020
7 DAYS OF CHAOS
EPISODE 40
EPISODE TITLE- Oh silent death

"Ikoro...!"Sulieman reiterated...."We cannot kill Ikoro, that'll be suicide.."

"What do you want us to do then."She snapped, eyes sparkling anger...

Sulieman lour his head..."Honestly..., I don't know.."He said raising his gaze to her..

She glare at him, her lethal stare painful and piercing...."We must do what we ought to do, if killing Iroko will stop him from taking this throne from us, then so be it..."

"Queen Tiger, our primary concern here is the prince.., not the throne at the moment.."

"If the prince is not answering, it only means two things Sulieman.., either he's dead or someone has him..."She snarled, her breathe falling and rising shallowly and just then it hit her..., who could possibly hold her son other than the chief and now that the news about Chief Miguel's death is all over town..only one chief is left...BORGIAS..

"Be hopeful Queen Tiger..., I dispatched some men to search for him.., if there's a chance he's alive, they'll bring him back..."

Tiger took a deep breathe to calm her panic hoping her fears doesn't become a reality......."Any news on the Godfather hideout...?"

"We're still working on that.., though Jalito thinks he could be hiding in the depths of the chalurugo forest...., why do you ask, do you think he's the one after the prince..?"

"Sulieman I want you to be frank with me..."She stated, raw anger licking through her..."Do you think my son is alive or he's dead..?"

Sulieman swallowed dryly..."I do not know queen Tiger..."

"Gather the men..."She said standing up from the chair..."I need to pay someone a visit.."

The moment officer Patrick entered the office.., the DPO slammed the newspaper on the table ...

"Have you seen this..?"The DPO queried pointing to the bold headline on the newspaper page...."The chief was killed last night..."

"I've seen it sir.."Officer Patrick replied with a cringe at the newspaper....

"What are you doing about it..?"The DPO asked

Officer Patrick frown at the DPO outburst.., it was pointless to him, he did nothing when Dorathy was killed and now he's acting all furious over chief Miguel's dead...

"It's a blind end sir..."Officer Patrick replied with nibbed lips...

"Do not tell me it's a blind end..."The DPO scowled...."Someone murdered that chief.., this could go national if nothing is done to bring his killers to justice..."

"National.."Officer Patrick reiterated, then he scratch his nose...."Dorothy's death went national.., what did the board do..., nothing..., they dropped the case after 24hours..., the more I think about this, the more I'm convinced those bastards are working with the chiefs..."

The DPO withdrew his face but his gaze was still fused on Patrick....."What exactly are you trying to imply...?"

Officer Patrick huff wondering what exactly he thinks he's implying...."Nothing Sir..., it's just a thought..."

"Well they better be just thoughts officer..., because if they come out as words, you might get disbarged, you do understand that right...?"

"I understand perfectly well sir, but I still maintain my words..., the chief's dead is a blind end..."

The DPO grit and move a step from where he was standing..."Didn't you relate my message to Kess...?"

"His number is not connecting sir..., I even went over to his hotel room.., I was told he checked out two days ago....."

"Checked out..!"The DPO resounds..."You think he left town..?"

"May I remind you sir..., you suspended him.."

"I know that.."He groaned..."If you see or hear from him, tell him the suspension has been lifted.., he can resume work..."

Officer Patrick suck on his teeth, the thoughts of Dorathy crawl their way into his head infuriating him even more but he kept his anger under control...."So sir what are we going to do about the chief's dead..?"

"Why ask when you don't even have the balls to do the damn job.."

"My balls are intact sir.."He riposte, irritation sweeping across his face...."What I don't want is been disappointed at the end of the day or even worse shot dead and my life will worth nothing to anyone..., not to the GP, the board and certainly not to any of the locals..."

"You've forgetting the pledge you took when you got the job..."

Officer Patrick scoffs and walk closer to the table....."With all due respect sir, we both know the pledge doesn't matter, because if it does, they wouldn't throw away Dorathy case like she was a piece of garbage..."

"That's enough officer..., you seem to be forgetting your place..."

Officer Patrick grunts and step away from the door...."I haven't forgotten my place sir.., I'm just saying the truth.., the entire system has been corrupted.., the real murderers are getting away while the innocent ones are been executed.."

"That's enough officer Patrick.."The DPO yelled..."Now take some men and go out there to start asking questions..., someone killed that chief, someone must pay the price....."

"Yes sir.."He dragged between his teeth before stepping out of the office...

"How's he doing...?"Chief Borgias asked the doctor as he took his hands from Liam...

"I've given him some sedatives to help him rest..."The doctor said

"Thank you doctor.."Chief Borgias said sitting beside his son's bed..

"What exactly was so important that he had to leave the hospital yesterday...?"

"We had to take care of some business..."Chief Borgias said..

"No business is important than his life chief.., he was in recovering, he could have gotten worse.."

"But he didn't.., did he..?"

"No he didn't.., but I'm not comfortable with him staying at home instead of the hospital..."

Chief Borgias purse his lips, he glance at his son before returning his gaze to the Doctor..."I appreciate your concern doctor.., but my son had decided to receive the treatment from home.., he wants to be with family while recovering from the bullets wound.."

"If you feel your son will be fine at home chief.., then there's certainly no problem, I'll take my leave now."

"Thank you for coming doctor..."

The Doctor nodded, took his box and left the room, it didn't take long before one of Chief Borgias men entered the room..

"What is it..?"Borgias asked immediately

"The queen..."The thug said..."She's here..."

"Tiger...!"

When the thug nodded, he took another glance at Liam before getting up to leave the room, the thug tugging alongside him.....
Resentment dawned on him the moment he saw Tiger....

"What do you want..?"He asked sharply, anger seething his insides.., he blames her for his son's condition..., if she haven't tricked him into believing the king was still alive......

"Where is my son Borgias..?"Tiger asked angrily...

Borgias scoff..."What nonsense is this Tiger, have you finally lost it..?"

"Do not pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about..."Tiger scowled furiously walking towards him..."Where is my son..?"

"Did you see your son here..?"Borgias retorted..."Hold on.., are you talking about the prince..., I never knew he's back.."

His words sent her insides flaming with rage, like a knife in her rips, the sharp edge digging deep ....."Oh please, do not pretend like you don't know my returned since the first day..., where the hell have you hid my son..?"

"It's more obvious Tiger..., you're mad.."

Raw anger swept across her face, her unmoving gaze was accompanied by deliberate slow breathing, like she was fighting something back and loosing....

"I do not have your son..."Borgias added"And even if I do, he would be dead, do you know why.., because the lies you spread almost got my son killed..."

Her eyes flashed with indignance and anger, much like lightning on a pitch black night.., she didn't believe him, she wanted to but she couldn't.., in the past chief Borgias had proof to be slimy and untrustworthy......"If I find out you took my son, I swear to God I'll destroy you completely...."

"Well the feeling is mutual Tiger, if you ever do anything that will put my son in harm's way again, I swear to God, I'll destroy you completely and that means your son, your daughter and every useless family you have left...."

"This isn't the end Borgias.."

A mirthless smile surround his lips..."If you haven't realise Tiger, the end of today is your end.., if your son doesn't return.., the throne will be taken from you and given to someone else.., I just wonder who will be the lucky bastard to be the next king of Saruza..."

"Oh yeah.."Tiger sneer.."Well we'll see about that..."

"My condolences in advance Tiger..."

She frown at his guts, her eyes squinted when she glare at him..., she curl her lips before turning around to walk out of the house and out of the compound...

Tiger's anger came up like an impossible built up steam burning her from inside as she walk along the walkway..., her mind brood over Borgias words and it infuriated her more..., it almost drove her mad..

"Sulieman.."She yelled but no answer came other than the echoes of her own voice...

Earlier she had called him but with the furious way she was feeling, she couldn't wait for him to come to her, so she took a move to find him on her own, wonder what was delaying him..., she needed to find her son, it was evening already and her son hasn't still return...

"Sulieman..."She yelled again walking towards his room...

She had never get to do this.., walk up to Sulieman's room on her own but the situation demanded it..., she's been pushed to the wall and the only thing she can do now is to find her son her damn self...

She furiously knocked on the door when she got to Sulieman's room in the palace.., when no reply came, she turn down the knob herself and the door swung open...

Her eyes enlarged with shock when she saw computers and a big TV displaying every corners of the palace....., her breathe fell and she felt like she was beginning to suffocate when she couldn't breathe..., she stood still, eyes wide with electrifying shock for what felt like hours but was just a few seconds....

Heart throbbing, she took a step inside..., she saw her own room in the camera TV board and it quickly occured to her he's been spying on them..., all this time he has hidden cameras all over the palace watching them and she didn't know....

"Tiger..."

She quickly turn around to face the person who called her.., rage rumbled loud inside her as she saw Sulieman standing at the door post with three AS squad behind him....

"Who are you...?"She asked with stuttered breathe

"Why don't you come to the throne room, I'll love to show you something..."

"Who are you...?"She yelled, anger bleak on her face..

"I'll tell you that in the throne room..."

She returned her gaze to the camera TV board, when she looked his way again, her eyes squinted .., she didn't say any other word before she stepped out of the room and trot towards the throne room as he had said....

Something wasn't right.., she knew that when she got to the throne room, some of the AS squad men were standing there like they wanted something...

"What's going on here..?"She queried with a cringe at Sulieman..."Who the hell are you and why do you have hidden cameras all over the palace...?"

Sulieman said nothing, instead he backed her and began to unbutton his shirt...

Tiger didn't know why he was doing that until he dropped the shirt down and she saw the big tattoo of the trojan horse on his back...., the shock pushed her backward, her mouth garner for words but she couldn't talk....., she kept mute, her mouth opening and closing without any word coming out.....

"You...."She stammered..."You.., you're...

"You're right...."He cut in turning around to face her before stealing the words from her mouth..."I'm the Godfather..."

"No..."She puff staggering backward..."This can't be.."

"That's the beauty of it Tiger..., you never knew it was me..., I must confess, you're really brave, i was shocked with all those stunt you played, bringing in those white men, I was nearly deceived until of course you told me it was all fake..."

"Kill him.."She screamed at the AS squad men...., her heart raced when none of them dared to move.."Didn't you hear me, I said kill him.."

"The AS squad don't listen to you anymore..."Sulieman chime in..."I own them, all this time I've just made you believe they're yours because I instructed them to do whatever you say...., you should be grateful to me Tiger, because I'm the one who has been protecting you all this time..., you would long be dead if I wasn't here..., I hate to announce our little friendship ends here..."

She was short of words, the way her heart was aching and the anger she was feeling, she fears she'll be consumed by it even before she does anything to slain the monster in front of her...,she was about to latched out and that was when she saw Samie walking in with a box in his hand....

"Samie.."She announced with pants breathe....."Kill him Samie, he's the Godfather..."

Samie smile slipped and with the box in his hand, he drew closer to Sulieman and stand beside him..."You can't tell me to kill my own father...."

She swallowed dryly as her heart threatened to explode......"I trusted you.."She yelled....

"The simple way to live a long life Tiger...."Sulieman stated..."Trust no one...."

"Where is my son....?"She retorted..

Her heart raced with tremendous speed as Samie dropped the box he was carrying and opened it before he took out Lawrence head......

Tiger head spin, she lost her balance and fell to the ground...

"He gave a good fight..."Samie sneer...."And he told me to tell you he loves you..."He added before throwing Lawrence head on her body....

Tiger red rimmed eyes moved from her son's head to Samie.., her mouth slightly open and a glisten of snot heap above her cracked lips.....when her tears dropped with a burning intensity, she screamed Sulieman's name....

7 DAYS OF CHAOS.....2 EPISODES TO THE FINALE

TBC...

16 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by mychiveous(f): 2:09am On Apr 20, 2020
After all the suffering, the prince still died..At the rate the death is pilling up, the chief priest might crown himself the new king.

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Ettabel195: 2:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Full of suspense and now the prince...this is really bad for Tiger...

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Cass01: 5:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Damn nigga!

I must really confess, I don't like the way silver is ending this story, so you brought the prince this far just to be killed just like that without ascending the throne, Suleiman godfather??

It could be a dream, Tiger could be dreaming�

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Silver why na, why brought him this far to kill him cry

So Sulieman is the Godfather, I didn't even think about it

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvyncruz: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Na wa o, person nor fit drink water drop cup for this story o, wetin the prince do you na.

This is sad honestly, so now who'll become the king, Godfather or chief borgias

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by do4luv14(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Chaiii, abeg ooo I no Trust Silver1996 again
choi which kind yawa waka come meet d almighty TIGER like dis nah?
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by hotswagg12: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2020
kelvyncruz:
Na wa o, person nor fit drink water drop cup for this story o, wetin the prince do you na.

This is sad honestly, so now who'll become the king, Godfather or chief borgias
The godfather want his son to marry the princess for him to become king.
Silver well done and keep up the good works and I have always suspected Suleiman and chief Justin. I guess thats why the late king could not touch chief Dario cos he knew the connection between the godfather and chief Dario.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by MummyIMadeIt: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Not bad, I have always had my doubts concerning Suleiman cos of his undying loyalty to a fault. Meanwhile Sammie been Suleiman's son was a shocker to me though as I didn't see that coming.

Judging from the story, it's right to say that the throne needs a new king, someone with no ties to the evils of the kingdom, someone that can bring justice and peace to the kingdom, and these characteristics neither the cheives nor godfather portrays.

I have been wondering what happened to the white man and the other one.

Also since Chief Miguel and son are late, what becomes of Irokos plan towards the throne?

Also, Sammie brought out what was supposed to be Lawerence head, but I didn't read where Queen Tiger actually had a good look to confirm if truly Sammie is right..

Least I forget, Taka and his new found family and friend must come out with a sound plan to disposses The Godfather, else they may.......

Silver wehdone

5 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Debbylicious(f): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2020

Silver Whyyyyyyyyyyy?? This is really heart breaking This is not fair I'm so devastated

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by genius43(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2020
I said it beforehand, don't celebrate till you read final episode. Silver1996 will shatter your hopes and remould it the way he please.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Adekunlated: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Silver what sort of wickedness is this na, I'm not happy at all

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Adekunlated: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2020
sly12345:
Why did you cancel my words?
Because everything you predicted is rubbish, none came to pass

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Christie171(f): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Silver has broken my heart finally angry sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Adekunlated: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
Not bad, I have always had my doubts concerning Suleiman cos of his undying loyalty to a fault. Meanwhile Sammie been Suleiman's son was a shocker to me though as I didn't see that coming.

Judging from the story, it's right to say that the throne needs a new king, someone with no ties to the evils of the kingdom, someone that can bring justice and peace to the kingdom, and these characteristics neither the cheives nor godfather portrays.

I have been wondering what happened to the white man and the other one been held captive by Chief Borgias men?

Also since Chief Miguel and son are late, what becomes of Irokos plan towards the throne?

Also, Sammie brought out what was supposed to be Lawerence head, but I didn't read where Queen Tiger actually had a good look to confirm if truly Sammie is right..

Least I forget, Taka and his new found family and friend must come out with a sound plan to disposses The Godfather, else they may.......

Silver wehdone
The white man that was held captive by Borgias was rescued na, that was where Liam was shot, though silver didn't mention them again but I think they must have gone back to their country.

And for Lawrence head, read the end again, Samie threw the head on her body after showing it to her, so there's no way she couldn't have seen it clearly

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Adekunlated:
The white man that was held captive by Borgias was rescued na, that was where Liam was shot, though silver didn't mention them again but I think they must have gone back to their country.

And for Lawrence head, read the end again, Samie threw the head on her body after showing it to her, so there's no way she couldn't have seen it clearly

Sorry about the Borgias part was a mistake, but hey nothing has been said concerning them, perhaps the have gone back as u rightly said or still lurking around waiting for their usefulness in the hands of the author.

Again as per Lawerences part, read that scenario slowly, u can actually deduce that the Queen had been in shock before the final straw of Sammie dropping the head on the ground which it's very possible that she never had a good look at it.

Well, you may be right, but if you had been a follower of Silvers work you should know that it's better to think outside the box cos to avoid surprises, and every little details not well accounted for surely do counts.

Anyway what do I know... Silver over to you grin

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Adekunlated:

He is still a learner when it comes to Silver.

I actually believe that Silver goes through his works to get people's insight and then booms he alters it..

Perhaps he loves suspense and twists a lot, hence always thinking hard towards possible outcomes to alter....

One lesson I have learnt from his work is to never think in line with the flow of his story, and most importantly never make your predictions known

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by egwolopretty: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
I almost cried but then I remenber it's just a story, the only good thing about the story is it surpassed everyone's prediction, everything people predicted none happened.

Sulieman is the godfather and Samie is his son and Lawrence is dead, silver what other surprises are we expecting in the next 2 episodes, Tiger might probably die too

Wicked silver tongue

3 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by egwolopretty: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Our heroes Dario, Kess, Miranda and Taka, we need you right now, the Godfather has declared war, Dario is time to use that your brain, Kess time to take your gun and Taka, my honey pie, another customer has knocked on your door, the wonders you did in Akpatu, please do them here, the two targets are godfather and his son

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by cyndy1000(f): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chai!!
My Tiger oooo
So Lawrence is dead?
I will said it again why will Liam still alive after been shot severally. He is so heartless and the way he killed Dorothy.
Lawrence didn't deserve this at all he fought a good fight to live...
Seriously all I'm saying will continue to say never allow Less die at all.
It will literally means good people don't live long, even if people fight to get justice on behalf of them they will still die and the circle continues.
It's realm unfair.
Stupid DPO is now wanting those who killed chief and his son when he clearly knows who did.
Suleiman!!! Godfather I was so shocked. Truly trust no one
He really perfectly play all his parts or plans.
Patiently wait when Tiger will be mentally drain because of his son, so by then she wont be smart enough to think and take actions.
Oh poor Tiger Chief Boriaga told you condolences in advance he knew.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is clearly not what I expected, I was actually thinking Lawrence will become the king.

I was of the thought Sulieman could be the Godfather but Samie been his son, that one nor cross my mind

Silver sha

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Christipsy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
hmmmm...
wat a wonderful story 4rm silver, jst watch out for 'the returning of the kings'

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by sly12345: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Adekunlated:
Oga am I the only one who made predictions, why did you cancel only my own

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Adekunlated: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
sly12345:
Oga am I the only one who made predictions, why did you cancel only my own
I cancelled the one I saw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls / Diary Of A Love Sick Writer By Angelsss / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.