Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) (59833 Views)

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda / KINGS 2(battleground) / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by petersononome: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2020
showgoeson:
Who is this Godfather self.
Tnks for the update
it could be chief Dario
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by genius43(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2020
Nice one Silver1996, finally caught up thanks to stay at home order

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Jaydasilva10: 12:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
Silver give us update oo

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jaydasilva10:
Silver give us update oo
Abi o

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by moorevic(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
The godfather must have ordered the hit on Francis.

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
moorevic:
The godfather must have ordered the hit on Francis.
Is Francis in the story?

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Thebigdream: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Is like silver doesn't understand lockdown, oya comman update
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by shakibell(f): 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
silver abeg we dey wait

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by blazebaba(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2020
Firstly before i start reading let me comment... undecided

make delay no dey for the update oo..abeg i tey God beg you..if delay go dey tell me na before i go start the story...you kno say na COVID19 time we dey and everybody just dey im dey so nothing wey i wan hear say make you delay update.....

Good....
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by hidhrhis(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
blazebaba:
Firstly before i start reading let me comment... undecided

make delay no dey for the update oo..abeg i tey God beg you..if delay go dey tell me na before i go start the story...you kno say na COVID19 time we dey and everybody just dey im dey so nothing wey i wan hear say make you delay update.....

Good....
Like u dey pay am or give am goat pepper soup or u think say nairaland dey pay am salary

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2020
KINGS(7 DOC)
EPISODE 18
EPISODE TITLE- Bye you fool

STILL ON DAY 2

Lawrence stare at the men standing on guard on the walkway as he followed Zach to Wherever he was taking him to.., he took a careful observation of the composure of the guards and checked if they could easily been dismembered....

"Walk faster..."Zach sneer almost beside him..

Lawrence frown at the words and his head quickly brood over the note someone has sent to him.., the words went bold in his vision letting his spines run with cold chills.....

"This way.."Zach motioned when they got to a compartment..

Lawrence glare at Zach who didn't bother returning the look before he opened the compartment door....

"Go inside..."Zach said

Lawrence stare inside, at first he saw no one but when he looked closer, he saw her.., the reason behind his presence in the house....
Lawrence took a deep drag and entered the room.., his eyes gazed gormlessly at her behind since she was backing him and just then she turned her stunning face to him..

Lawrence heart jiggle with butterflies and his muscles crumbled at the beauty standing in front of him, now she wasn't the girl he had met in the forest, the angry girl whose father was killed and whose face was bombarded with a load of dust..., how come he never noticed how pretty she is...

"Thank you Zach.."Miranda said, her accent coated with a honey voice....."You may leave now..."

Zach nodded, stole a last angry glance from Lawrence before he left and shut the door behind him...

A swoon washing over Lawrence, he stylishly look at her, she was classically beautiful, with her dark cat eyes holding such an intelligence and serenity that it was impossible for him not to be held prisoner by them..., there was undeniable symmetry to her features and perhaps that's what held him so captivated.....

When she stepped towards the balcony, he jolted from his thoughts and drool on the fact that she's the reason he's here..held like a prisoner...

"So she finally shows her colours..."Lawrence sass refusing to take a step towards her..

Miranda quickly turn to face him.....

Lawrence swallowed at the sight of the lovely eyes, florid cheeks and flawless sculpted lips yet dangerous....
He raise his brows at her hoping to shoulder off the unexplainable feeling growing inside him....

"What did you say to me..?"She asked, voice totally in dispute with her beauty...

Her question hit a snag in his feeling..."Who the hell are you..?"He asked hoping to take control instead of been control by her gorgeous self....

She puckered at him, turn away and face him again...."So..."She said walking back to the balcony..."You met with the queen..."

"I did.."He replied taking a step with the intentions of closing the distance between them, but the more he step closer, the more his body draws him to hold her......"But that doesn't answer my question, who are you..?"

"There is absolutely no point telling you who I am..."

He suck on his teeth and dare to draw closer to her..., she is sweet but a dangerous sweet and sweets like her will send one to his grave with grievance diabetes...

"You said I'm a bait, what did you mean by that..?"

His body perfect scent found way to her nose as he close the distance between them, she breathe in the exotic scent despite her effort not to and her eyes involuntarily gazed at his face, he was handsome from the depths of his eyes..., perhaps she didn't take note since he was all dirty and drenched with blood....., she shook out any thought of him from her head and immediately took a few steps away from him....

His eyes followed the direction of her footsteps....

She sigh when she face him again, his question ringing in her head once again...."Whatever I said..., is totally not your business..."

He chuckle and scratch his nose..."You're kidding right.."

"No..."

"You said I'm a bait..., a bait to what huh..., a bait to catch the Godfather....?"

Berseck hit her stomach...

"That's is it.."He topped it before she ruled it off as nonsense..."A bait to catch the Godfather.."

She scoff..."Hours ago you didn't even know who was after you and now you think you're a bait to catch the Godfather because I mentioned him as a likely suspect, you're even more stupid than I thought..."

He grind his teeth at the insult..."No.., I'm not stupid..., because I remember everything that happened too well.., you told me this is the Godfather style, chasing the target to the end of the world.., and then your bodyguard also mentioned the Godfather name when he met us at the roof and earlier.., the queen mentioned him too...., even a kid will understand the maths..."

"Which is..?"

"It's one plus one baby..., you're at war with the Godfather and you want him out so you using me as a bait to get to him because you think it's the Godfather who's after me..."

"Wow..."She crowled...."You must have really impressed your parent.., so now that you figured it out, what do you want to do, escape from here...?"

He grit..., that is the plan, to escape from the hell hole she brought him.., once again the words in the paper jinx his vision...

"No...."He said taking another step towards her..."I need you to answer some questions for me.."

"What do you think I am...Google..?"

"I'm serious..."He riposte...

"I'm not answering any questions and since you've found out about our intentions, why don't you leave..?"

For a moment, he got lost in her face but quickly jolted out upon realization...
"You'll answer them rregardless..."He said, an atom of hardness in his voice

Her brows furrowed but she didn't say a word...

"Who exactly is the Godfather and why do you think he's after me..?"

"Ask your mother.."She returned brusquely and was about walking out but he dragged her back, she almost tripped but he hold her and drag her body to himdelf colliding their bodies in the process..., for a moment they remained like that, each lost with the warm feeling of each other...

Miranda widened her eyes upon realization and quickly she jerked away from him....

"Tell me..."He said pushing the awkward thoughts away...."Who is he and why is he after me...?"

"I don't know if he's the one after you okay..."She snapped...

"No, you're sure...., you know is he..., tell me, why is he after me..?"

"I don't know...."She blare out...."Like I said, ask your mother.."

"Then what do you and the queen have against him...?"

Her fist clenched as her brows furrowed..."That is totally not your concern..."

"Look.., if it's true the Godfather is after me..., i need to do something..."

"Something like what...?"

"I need to know who he is first..., how powerful is he, what's his name, his identity.."

She scoff.."You cannot catch air...."

"What's that supposed to me..?"

"It means he's invincible...., the queen saw a glance of his face in that night and that was all.., the rest we know about him is just his name and how he operates..."

"Wait, what night..?"

She sigh heavily..."I've said enough..., just leave, go to your home town..."

"You said I'll die if I go there..."

"I don't care okay..., die if you must.., it's totally not my business..."She riposte and turn to walk away..

"Let me be the bait..."He stated stopping her in her tracks....."I want to be the bait..., if truly the Godfather is after me, I want him down as well..."

"Is that what you want to do..?"She ask turning to face him...

He nodded and step closer to her..."Yes..., If it means getting home without men chasing me with guns, I want to be the bait.."

Kess cleaned his feet on the pillow foot mat, tied the towel round his waist and trot towards the bed..., he was about applying his cream when a light knock sounded on the door..., his right arm reached for his gun and with the towel around his waist, he trot towards the door and looked through the door lens hole...

He exhale when he realised it was Dorathy..., dropping the gun to his side, he unlock the door....

"Hi officer..."Dorathy said

Kess didn't find her late visit charming but he never showed it....
"Come in.."He said walking back to the bed..

Dorathy eyes fused on his back down to his top bum before noticing the rest of his body disappeared into the towel around his waist...

"I wasn't expecting you..."Kess said searching for a shirt to wear...

"You don't need to wear a shirt because of me..."She stated impetuously before realising the words came out wrong....

Kess poke his eyes at her....

"I mean..."She said a bit embarrassed by her own words.."You know what I mean.."She added with a light laughter before her eyes settled on his hard abs stomach.....

Kess lick his lip and swing on the shirt anyway.....

"I came to formally apologise for what happened..."She said averting her eyes from his body and concentrating on his face.., though she wished the towel falls off...

"What happened wasn't your fault..."Kess replied..."He escaped.., he played us all..."

"Still, I think it's my fault.., if I had watched him carefully, I would have seen him taking that drug..., I messed up.."

"You tried your best..."

She smile, when he didn't return it, she continue...."How was your discussion with the DPO..?"

"Didn't go well..."

"The two of you fought again.."

"He was accusing me of harbouring illegal weapons, can you imagine that..?"

"Illegal weapons...!"She reiterated..."Why would he think that...?"

"He asked me where I got the gun I used during the shipment..."

"Wait.., how did he know you had a gun..?"

"Well I think someone from the team told him but it doesn't matter who did.."

"So what did you tell him..?"

"Nothing...., I swear I would have lost my cool again if you hadn't walked in.."

"So I saved you from unleashing that beast again..."

He chuckle...."Indeed.."

"So where do you think he escaped to...?"

Kess puckered..."No idea..."

"Those people he killed..., he has no conscience..."

Kess walked towards her....."We'll get him again.."

"How...?"

"I don't know but I have a feeling we will, but something doesn't just add up with those men he killed..., he couldn't have killed those many men all by himself..., someone must have helped him...."

"Yeah, I noticed that...."

"Tomorrow, we will be paying a visit to the other chief.."

"You mean chief Miguel...?"

"Yes...., the king's dead is still hanging on the thread, we don't know who poisoned him yet..., i have a feeling chief Miguel may know something...."

Rick laughed as he served a spoonful of the food in Claude food...

"Mum..., table manners..."Liza chimes in..

"Liza, I'm just playing with your younger brother..."

Liza rolled her eyes before returning her attention to her food..

"Your majesty..."Capisho chime in from behind them..

Claude quickly turn her face to see the person....

"A moment please..."Capisho said...

"I'll be back Rick.."She said to her son before standing up and entered another room with Capisho....

"What is it..?"She asked

"Sherpa is dead..."

Shock swept across Claude's face...."What about the letter...?"

"Missing.."

"Oh God..., it's him...., I'm sure he has the letter..."

"What do we do now ...., do we let him go or follow Miranda's plan..., use him as a bait.."

"You think that will work, the Godfather is not stupid, he will know it's a trap..."

"It's the only shot we got now your majesty.., I suggest we take it.."

"I'm not loosing any other person on my account..."Claude replied before the door open and Miranda and Lawrence walked in...

"What's he doing here..?"Claude asked shapily..

"He's ready..."Miranda said....

"For what...?"

"Tell her what you told me.."Miranda said to Lawrence..

Lawrence gulp a dry lump in his throat and his mind brood over the words in the paper once again....

"I want to be the bait.."He said damning the warnings...

Claude look at Miranda before returning her gaze to Lawrence...."Did she tell you you might die if plans go south.."

"I know.."Lawrence mutter...."It's better I face the demons holding me from getting home or suffocate with the thoughts of never going home, so I'm ready..."

"He killed Sherpa, didn't he..?"Miranda ask...

Claude nodded....

"Who's Sherpa..?"Lawrence ask curiously

"He was a good man.."Miranda replied shapily..." A good man going to deliver a letter to your mother, to notify her you're here so she can come get you herself, he was killed by the Godfather, this is enough..., we need to get that bastard tonight... "

"How...?"Claude ask..

"We'll send another letter.."Miranda said..."But this letter will be to him, it will state the time, the place for the handover..."

"You do know the gravity of what you're getting into.."Claude said to Lawrence..."If things go bad, you're on your own, I won't lose any man trying to protect you from bullets understand..."

Lawrence heart raced with tremendous speed as the words sink deeply inside him....."I'll need a short gun..."

Claude nod and face Miranda....."What time will be suitable...?"

After killing the driver, he took the letter out before dialling a number, the call connected after the third ring...

"What..?"The receiver queried from the other end.

"We got another letter boss..."

"What does it say...?"The receiver ask

"I have the prince, meet me at the Salisbury road at 2AM midnight for exchange, don't come late or I'll reveal your identity to everyone..."

A crocked dry laughter sounded from the other end before the voice came...."Bye you fool..."

8:00PM.......7 HOURS TO THE EXCHANGE...

TBC

8 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
genius43:
Nice one Silver1996, finally caught up thanks to stay at home order
Abi ooo
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2020
Thebigdream:
Is like silver doesn't understand lockdown, oya comman update
I have other things doing bro
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by collinometricx: 12:21am On Mar 28, 2020
After a long week

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2020
I don't like this plan o, it's too dangerous especially for the prince.

Thanks for the update dearie

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by blazebaba(m): 8:48am On Mar 28, 2020
[quote author=hidhrhis post=87832587]
Like u dey pay am or give am goat pepper soup or u think say nairaland dey pay am salary

like say the stories youve been reading on here na you dey give dem tutor...

Joko ehh ooo ...

2 Likes

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by sly12345: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
I just pity this prince
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by JerryOJerry6429: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
Well done boss silver
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by moorevic(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2020
Thebigdream:
Is Francis in the story?
Towards the ending of part 1

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by egwolopretty: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
Silver, sweetie, my poripori, update please kiss

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Shedrack36(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2020
The Prince what to risk his life, well actor nor the die for film sha. thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Debbylicious(f): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
grin Ok huncle Silver Coman give us sunday rice, you hear? wink

1 Like

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Elohobaby: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mr silver thank u for not inviting o but finally I have caught up....wonderful pieces...please keep d update flowing
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
KINGS(7 DOC)
EPISODE 19
EPISODE TITLE- Now or Never

STILL ON DAY 2

The fear sits on Lawrence like a pillow over his mouth and nose. Enough air gets by it, allowing his body to keep functioning, but it's crippling all the same......, he heaved a deep sigh of anxiety and quickly stood up from the bed..., he pace about and head towards the end of the bed..., his head beating with contradictory thoughts....

He inhale, comb his hair with his hand and trot towards the bed again...., but quickly fused his eyes on the door when he heard a knock.....

"Come in..."He said after a slight hesitation....

He quickly got rid of any fear in his face when he saw Miranda..., a smile that quickly disappeared creep on his face as he walk towards her...

"Having second thought...?"Miranda asked...

"No..."He replied shapily....

"Good..."

He bit his lip and walk closer to her...."Can I ask a question....?"

She raise a brow to him and fold her hands...."As long as it doesn't involve the identity of the Godfather...you can ask.."

He suck on his teeth and replay the question in his head before opening his mouth..."Was the hunter your father..?"

She gulp and took a few steps away from him....."No..."

"Then who was he..?"

"He was like a father to me..., you see I lost my father at an early age..., the queen's father took care of me.., when he died.., I seek solace in the hands of the hunter..., he pampered me, and for a while I actually thought I had a father again..., but that bastard took him away, the Godfather always find a way to snatch away my happiness..."

His forehead creased..."And Harry..?"

"He was my friend who the Godfather took away too....."She retorted with furrowed brows.."You see why I want the bastard dead..., he has ruined me many times than I can count.., no more..., so if you're having second thoughts you better start ...

"I'm not having second thoughts..."He cut in...."I'm just....

"Just what..?"

He stuck his nose in the air...."Nothing.."

"No it's something.., you're just what...?"

"I'm scared..."He blare out..."I mean why 2AM midnight..., we can set up..

"We'll have more advantage in the night..."

"What are you not telling me...?"

"What are you not understanding..?"She fling back..

Lawrence stare at her but didn't say any word...

"Come out now..."She said turning to walk away..."It's time to start planning for tonight.."She added over her shoulder before walking out of the room

The ice falls against the glass, Dorathy fingers slide on the condensation before her fingers regain their grip. She feel the chill run down her throat and her head makes an involuntary shake......

"God knows it's been long I had such a cold water..."

Kess laugh and crunched down to sit beside her.., their bodies reclining on the bed frame...

"You know.."Dorathy said pushing the bottle of beer aside..."When I decided to join the force, I never knew it will be this hectic..."

"You get what you sign up for..."Kess said jokingly..

Dorathy laughed before raising the glass to her mouth to gulp down a bit of the drink...
"So what are we going to do when Chief Miguel doesn't talk..."Dorathy asked

Kess nibbed and drank a little of his bottle of beer...."To be sincere.., I don't know..."

"The chiefs are driving us crazy.."Said Dorathy before they laughed...

"Our top priority now is knowing who's bringing in these drugs..."

"Who do you have in mind..?"Dorathy asked

Kess suck on his teeth..."The chiefs.."

"What chief in particular...?"

"Borgias.., Miguel or even the Godfather.."

"Mm, seems you have no particular suspect in mind..., but the Godfather is on top of the list..."

"You mean the man we don't know...."

"Have you ever thought about this..?"

"Thought about what..?"

"That the Godfather could just be a name.., what if the Godfather doesn't exist, it could be just a name someone created to instill fear in people..."

Kess press his lips together as Dorathy words sink deep into him...."Well if that's true, whoever did that achieve his aims.."

"He didn't only instil fear, he have us chasing a lie.."

Kess scoff...."Truth or not, we will find out soon enough.."

"You sound confident..."

"Yeah, it's the only thing keeping me sane right now..."

She sniffle and gulp down the remaining beer in the glass....

"Your partner....."Kess chimes in..."How did he die...?"

Dorathy took a deep drag..."He was shot., nine bullets in the head.."

"Nine.."Kess reiterated

"Yeah.., those guys are ruthless..., if you cross their path, they kill you..."

"Then why do you still get in their way..?"

She turn her face to look at him...."Like you said, I'm getting what i signed up for..."

Kess chuckle.....

"What about you, why are you so determined to bring them down despite knowing the death wishes that comes with it...."

Kess grimaced at the taste of the beer before speaking...."I'm just doing my job.."

"It's not the job.."She said..."You once told me chiefs like the ones here once ruined your life.., I wonder what really happened to you in Akpatu..?"

His nose flared as the thoughts of Sonia engulfed his head...."I guess I just like sending bad men to jail.."

Dorathy laugh..."Even you don't believe that.."

He poke his eyes at her and they both laugh...

Dorathy blinked, glanced at her watch as she try to stand, ..."I should get going"

Kess checked his own time..."Whoops...., I didn't even realise how far the time has gone..."

She grit, hold the bed for support and raise herself to stand..., her eyes dazed, when she took a step, she staggered ...

"Woh..., careful.."Kess said holding her before she stumble...

"I'm fine.."She stated, her mouth reeking of alcohol

"Oh..,ok.."Kess mutter letting go of her..

She walk forward off balanced...

"You had too much to drink Dorathy..."Kess said walking with her..

She chuckle..."Come on I'm not high..."

Kess nibbed..."I know, but I can't let you leave in this state.., I'll drive you home.."

"You don't need to..."She said gently reaching her hand for his face..."I'll be fine.."

"I insist Dorathy.."

She blink as the earth spin around her..., the moment she took another step.., she slip and fell into his arms....

Kess grunt and quickly carried her to the bed.....
"I'll get you some warm water..."He said to her...

"I don't need warm water..."She stated playfully hitting him on his arm..."I need you.."

Kess sigh.."Look Dorathy, you're not yourself, let me get you some warm water..."

"Uhhh.."She drool

Without a reply, Kess walk over to the intercom and place a call to the hotel reception

A sour and vile taste slipped into Liam's mouth, nullifying him, stealing away reality in favour of fantasy. he came to lust after it like no other, the strong tonic becoming his only comfort in the time of sadness...

He drown his sorrows on the alcohol as his tears dried up in his face..., the painful thought of his mother pushing him into a state that he may likely not come out from...

"Boss Liam..."One of his thugs said to him..

Liam crank his finger on the chair before holding the bottle again to take another turn down of the hot drink....

"What..?"He groaned at the thug...

"We know where the inspector is now..."The thug said..

"Where is he...?"Liam asked, face stoned and ready for anything...been blood or savagely roasted...

"He's at Coastal hotel.., hes been staying there since he arrive.."

"Tell me what I don't already know..."

"This evening, our spies saw the female inspector going into the hotel..., she went to his room but she hasn't come out till now....., the boys are already there, they're waiting for your order..., should I call to tell them to kill the bastard...?"

Liam fist clenched and with flaring nose, he took another gulp down of the alcohol....."Leave it..., I'll handle that bastard in the morning..., I want him to suffer as I'm suffering now.., tell the boys to get the car ready.., because once it's dawn..., blood is going to be spilled all over this damn town..."

Claude fingers slowly wrapped into a fist as she stare at the sketch of the Salisbury road....

"Some men will be here..."Claude said touching the area on the sketched map......."While others will be around this corner...., the rest of the boys will be with us...."

I have a feeling he might want to surprise us..."Zach said..."So instead of taking this men here.., let's station them on the bushes around us.."

"The bushes around are metres away.."Miranda chime in..."If there's a shootout, it'll take up to a minute before they arrive, we can't take that risk...."

"So what do you suggest we do...?"Capisho asked

"If he sees lot of our men, he will know something is going on.."

"He's the Godfather.."Zach cut in..."The idea alone will make him realise something will go on...."

"Exactly what I'm saying...."Miranda said..."We'll station our men where he wouldn't find them.., out of sight but close..."

"Hey..."Lawrence interjects walking into their midst..."Where am I in all this...?"

"You're the bait...."Claude said..."You'll be tied to a chair and place in the centre of the road where everyone can see you..."

Lawrence eyes lit up..."You don't understand, I'm the target, putting me in the middle of the road will make me an easy target and easy target means easy death..."

"That's exactly the point of this whole thing...., making you an easy target...."

"I don't understand, I thought you want the Godfather dead...., how will that be killing him..?."

"You wanted to be the bait.."Claude riposte..."This is what been the bait means...."

"Any bullet can easily come for me if I'm in the open, what kind of plan is this...?"

"Take...."Capisho said handling Lawrence a pocket knife.....

"What will I be doing with a knife...?"

"To cut yourself lose when the shootout begins...."

Lawrence shift his gaze from him to Claude..."Seriously..."

"Look prince, no one asked you to be the bait, you're either in this or out..."Claude said

Lawrence eyes moved from Claude to Miranda, then to Zach before landing on Capisho again..., with contemplating heart, he took the knife from him....

"And this..."Capisho added handling him a pistol....

Lawrence took it and made sure it was loaded...

"So this is it..."Miranda said...."No turning back.., the bastard dies tonight..."

12:AM......2 HOURS TO THE EXCHANGE

DAY 3

The heat is on....who will get burn...?

Read more on 7 DAYS OF CHAOS as the slaughter is just about to begin..

Just a few bloody Episodes to the breathtaking finale.....where all secrets will be revealed...., who the hell is the real boss...?

STAY SAFE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
purity23:
I don't like this plan o, it's too dangerous especially for the prince.

Thanks for the update dearie
U welcome sweetie
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=blazebaba post=87839713][/quote]E don do....e nor reach for quarrel
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Silver1996(m): 12:02am On Mar 30, 2020
Elohobaby:
Mr silver thank u for not inviting o
but finally I have caught up....wonderful pieces...please keep d update flowing
Nor vex o, na forget I forget...thanks for reading jare
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by Debbylicious(f): 12:30am On Mar 30, 2020
This yeye Lawrence, i pray you don't die tonight Why do i have a feeling Dorathy is up to something? Hmmm
Huncle Silver thanks for the update, I can sleep in peace now #StaySafe Please smiley
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by blazebaba(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2020
Silver1996:
E don do....e nor reach for quarrel

no vex jare baba...

Shay you dey smoke,be like say i still get arizona for ma safe..na white or brown rizzla you dey use...8-)
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by purity23(f): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2020
Lawrence o, what have you gotten yourself into
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by shakibell(f): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
silver man we r waiting
Re: KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) by kelvyncruz: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wahala dey o

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

"I'm" Or "Am" - Why Are We Such Careless Users Of The English Language? / Curious / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.