Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' (11321 Views)

They're Shooting Us! - Plateau Student Cries In Bokkos Bush / Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by blacq2009(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
falcon01:
is it bush baby or baby bush?
Hahaha. You cracked me up. There's a Baby and a Bush in it's name. That's all there is to it.
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by flyingdutchman(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sabby1:
Bush baby is also known as 'Galago' and not 'Sloth.'
That is not a galago. CHECK GOOGLE PICS
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by flyingdutchman(m): 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
BanevsJoker:

That's not a sloth.
Pray, do tell me what it is. It certainly isn't a Galago (bushbaby).
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by Sabby1(m): 4:14am On Feb 22, 2020
flyingdutchman:

That is not a galago. CHECK GOOGLE PICS
It isn't a Galago and it is definitely not a Sloth.
It looks more like a rare breed bear
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by flyingdutchman(m): 5:09am On Feb 22, 2020
Sabby1:

It isn't a Galago and it is definitely not a Sloth.
It looks more like a rare breed bear
Bear in Africa You drink Beer?
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by falcon01: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2020
blacq2009:

Hahaha. You cracked me up. There's a Baby and a Bush in it's name. That's all there is to it.
lols so its like the episode of family guy where Peter Griffin said "obama, ubama, yubama who cares its just a black man in a suit so lets jist babble around the name"
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by LarryBee1k: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by LarryBee1k: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by SHABASHA(f): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2020
FengChui:

Mama!!!

I’m loyal o!!!
hahaha no am serious first When It Passed Our Street By 1 am and Second When I Went To Find udara (abuloma)
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by SHABASHA(f): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
geezynoni:
[/quote] grin[quote author=geezynoni post=86848374]
HAHAhaha go joh !
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by blacq2009(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
falcon01:
lols so its like the episode of family guy where Peter Griffin said "obama, ubama, yubama who cares its just a black man in a suit so lets jist babble around the name"
Haha.
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by FengChui(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2020
SHABASHA:
hahaha no am serious first When It Passed Our Street By 1 am and Second When I Went To Find udara (abuloma)

Wait first, how the thing sound? Type am here. I wan hear am
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by Sabby1(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I confirmed from encyclopaedia software when I was 17. Bush baby is galago.
Yeah! I know bush baby is Galago, but the animal in the picture isn't bush baby.
Check Google
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by LarryBee1k: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by SHABASHA(f): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2020
FengChui:

FengChui:

[quote author=FengChui post=86873331]

just like the cry of a new baby but the only diff is firstly it will sound near near then far far ..trying to attract some one to its cry
Re: Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' by FengChui(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
SHABASHA:
[color=#770077][/color]

Hai!!! I hear you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Appoints Pateh Bah As New Registrar / 28 Interesting Facts About English Lang. / JAMB Fixes Feb. 26 For Mock Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.