Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You (20419 Views)

Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want / This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / When A Togo Girl Want To Scam 9ja Guy (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You by NengakGodwin1: 8:05am On Feb 21, 2020
How to Easily Make Any Girl Want to Have Sex With You.

You'll soon discover 3 commonly ignored secrets you NEED to know...if you don't want your crush or any girl you like to friend-zone you.

So let me go straight to the POINT.

The first one is...

1.) Learn To Escalate Sexually:

If you want to be the one taking her home. If you want to be the guy snapping his lips on hers. And rubbing his palms around her curvy body...

Don't come and be doing "holy-holy".

Show her your naughty side.

And make her FEEL okay to show her's too. Bad guys do this too. That's why even "good girls" flock around them, a lot.

The thing is...

Girls get judged consistently by society. You need to be the guy who makes her feel safe and free to show her sexual side WITHOUT FEAR.

Show her that you're interested in her, sexually. It's not by telling. There's a way to do this, though...So that you don't mess things up.

I'll soon post about how to sexually escalate with a GIRL.

2.) Don't Be A Clingy Guy:

This is supposed to be the one of the first things you need to know when it comes to dating. And I'll still keep talking about this aspect too. Because, some guys still don't get it. And girls don't feel ATTRACTED to a GUY who's clingy.

It's just too irritating.

So, get a life, man.

Don't always be calling her especially when she is not picking your calls. If you call her once and she doesn't PICK.

Just hold on.

At most, just try again. Or don't call again, till after some days. Or until she calls back to apologise or explain why she didn't pick your call, initially.

ALSO, don't always be in her inbox on facebook typing;

"hi", "xup", "hello angle", or even thanking her for "accepting" your friend request. It's not a favour, by the way.

Thanking a girl for merely accepting your request?

This is 2020!

Haba?

The thing is, most relationship groups we belong to are supposed to be teaching us how to act around girls are not really HELPING matters.

Most of them are just FILLED with people who post funny memes & jokes, all day. Or just argue about who "should cook"...And little or NOTHING to make us know the mistakes guys make around girls & how to correct it.

So, if you still text such things to girls.

It's not your fault.

Society didn't taught us.

And a lot of so called "relationship groups" didn't either. They'll rather mock and laugh at us when a girl posts screenshots of how guys are disturbing her.

That's why I'm here to help you, man.

Because, some years back.

I used to be like you too.

And it was really NOT funny. Going from one heartbreak to the other. From one friend-zone to the other. �

And being treated like trash by girls i loved.

But today, the reverse is the case. Girls are the ones chasing. I don't beg to stay with a girl in a relationship ANYMORE. I no longer find it hard to approach a girl, make her trip for me, kiss and even get physical with her.

And they now buy me gifts.

Unlike before where I used to be the one trying to PLEASE them.

But it didn't happen overnight.

I had to pick up the challenge to study bad guys/thugs, seduction, mind control and understand the female psychology too.

Before making lots of discoveries.

That has helped me become BADASS at getting girls.

But, I'm NOT going to reveal them here.

It's why I'm INVITING you join to my underground secret dating group on facebook...

And so...if you're TIRED of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join my underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even GIRLS that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date, marry OR even have sex with you is to know HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS...Guys who think all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong.

Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married to the girl you'll DATE.

You'll need it pay children's school fees. You'll need it to pay for transport while travelling.

You'll ALSO need it to buy phone, recharge card, self-improvement materials, clothes & food, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for MONEY. Hustle oo.

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset in our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls. Then join us.

By tapping this link => https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members.

The link again=> https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You by biafraisdead(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2020
When u have succeeded in having sex with her what follows? A golden reward i guess? Better channel this energy into meaningful things rather than to think of how to have sex with a girl. If sex is ur problem then go and marry and save ur self of all these trash that u put up here.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You by Meedon: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Trash
Trash
Trash
Re: How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You by NengakGodwin1: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2020
biafraisdead:
When u have succeeded in having sex with her what follows? A golden reward i guess? Better channel this energy into meaningful things rather than to think of how to have sex with a girl. If sex is ur problem then go and marry and save ur self of all these trash that u put up here.

The post is not meant for everyone, bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You by NengakGodwin1: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Meedon:
Trash
Trash
Trash

And you read it?
Re: How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You by Meedon: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

And you read it?
i

I repeat again

Trash
Trash
Trash
Re: How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You by L0ve: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Why must I do all this stress when I can go to any club around and ask 5 girls for sex one must say yes
Re: How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You by AlphaSoul: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
NengakGodwin1:
How to Easily Make Any Girl Want to Have Sex With You.

You'll soon discover 3 commonly ignored secrets you NEED to know...if you don't want your crush or any girl you like to friend-zone you.

So let me go straight to the POINT.

The first one is...

1.) Learn To Escalate Sexually:

If you want to be the one taking her home. If you want to be the guy snapping his lips on hers. And rubbing his palms around her curvy body...

Don't come and be doing "holy-holy".

Show her your naughty side.

And make her FEEL okay to show her's too. Bad guys do this too. That's why even "good girls" flock around them, a lot.

The thing is...

Girls get judged consistently by society. You need to be the guy who makes her feel safe and free to show her sexual side WITHOUT FEAR.

Show her that you're interested in her, sexually. It's not by telling. There's a way to do this, though...So that you don't mess things up.

I'll soon post about how to sexually escalate with a GIRL.

2.) Don't Be A Clingy Guy:

This is supposed to be the one of the first things you need to know when it comes to dating. And I'll still keep talking about this aspect too. Because, some guys still don't get it. And girls don't feel ATTRACTED to a GUY who's clingy.

It's just too irritating.

So, get a life, man.

Don't always be calling her especially when she is not picking your calls. If you call her once and she doesn't PICK.

Just hold on.

At most, just try again. Or don't call again, till after some days. Or until she calls back to apologise or explain why she didn't pick your call, initially.

ALSO, don't always be in her inbox on facebook typing;

"hi", "xup", "hello angle", or even thanking her for "accepting" your friend request. It's not a favour, by the way.

Thanking a girl for merely accepting your request?

This is 2020!

Haba?

The thing is, most relationship groups we belong to are supposed to be teaching us how to act around girls are not really HELPING matters.

Most of them are just FILLED with people who post funny memes & jokes, all day. Or just argue about who "should cook"...And little or NOTHING to make us know the mistakes guys make around girls & how to correct it.

So, if you still text such things to girls.

It's not your fault.

Society didn't taught us.

And a lot of so called "relationship groups" didn't either. They'll rather mock and laugh at us when a girl posts screenshots of how guys are disturbing her.

That's why I'm here to help you, man.

Because, some years back.

I used to be like you too.

And it was really NOT funny. Going from one heartbreak to the other. From one friend-zone to the other. �

And being treated like trash by girls i loved.

But today, the reverse is the case. Girls are the ones chasing. I don't beg to stay with a girl in a relationship ANYMORE. I no longer find it hard to approach a girl, make her trip for me, kiss and even get physical with her.

And they now buy me gifts.

Unlike before where I used to be the one trying to PLEASE them.

But it didn't happen overnight.

I had to pick up the challenge to study bad guys/thugs, seduction, mind control and understand the female psychology too.

Before making lots of discoveries.

That has helped me become BADASS at getting girls.

But, I'm NOT going to reveal them here.

It's why I'm INVITING you join to my underground secret dating group on facebook...

And so...if you're TIRED of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join my underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even GIRLS that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date, marry OR even have sex with you is to know HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS...Guys who think all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong.

Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married to the girl you'll DATE.

You'll need it pay children's school fees. You'll need it to pay for transport while travelling.

You'll ALSO need it to buy phone, recharge card, self-improvement materials, clothes & food, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for MONEY. Hustle oo.

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset in our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls. Then join us.

By tapping this link => https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members.

The link again=> https://www./413393645944957/ <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin
Re: How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You by OBALOLA55(m): 12:54am On Mar 17, 2021
NO LONG STORY

CHOP ONE BABA BLUE (542) THEN KISS HER

THE PUNNA IS YOURS

DAZZUL angry
Re: How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You by NengakGodwin1: 5:38pm On May 12, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NO LONG STORY

CHOP ONE BABA BLUE (542) THEN KISS HER

THE PUNNA IS YOURS

DAZZUL angry

Lll
Re: How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You by NengakGodwin1: 5:38pm On May 12, 2021
NengakGodwin1:

Lll

Mad oo

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? / My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child / Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Seduce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.