Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Adama Traore Open To Wolves Exit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adama Traore Open To Wolves Exit (363 Views)

Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal / A Rare Photo Of Frenkie De Jong And Adama Traore. Can Someone Explain Please? / Why Manchester City Lost To Wolves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adama Traore Open To Wolves Exit by Tenny93: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Adama Traore has said 'he is' open to a move to Real Madrid despite having previously played for their rivals Barcelona.

The Wolves star, who has notched up four goals and seven assists in the league this season, left the Nou Camp in 2015 for Aston Villa.

The 24-year-old's form has linked him with a stunning move back to Barcelona but now Real Madrid have joined the race to sign the powerful winger.

Talking about a potential move to the Bernabeu, Traore told Spanish news outlet La Vanguardia: 'It wouldn't be a problem for me.

'I don't close the door to anything. Right now I am very happy here, the operation of the team is fantastic.

'But both Madrid and Barca will arrive when they have to arrive.'

Traore spent 11 years at Barcelona but only made three first team appearances for the Spanish super club.

He regularly played for their renowned B team . . . continue reading @ https://sportinglife.ng/adama-traore-open-to-wolves-exit/
Re: Adama Traore Open To Wolves Exit by Soulsymbol99: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Liverpool should not miss this guy

(1) (Reply)

Fast growing WhatsApp number / Bruno Fernandes Is Right Up There - Paul Scholes / Bayern Munich Prepares £70m To Sign Man City Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.