Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Yeye Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yeye Chelsea (1084 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeye Chelsea by DownChelsea(f): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2020
When is chelsea playing Bayern?

I can’t wait to watch the graphic battery and beating that Bayern will give the useless club called chelsea.
To think that mason mount and abraham are actually footballers is just soo hilarious grin

E-diots like zouma are who they have in defence grin grin grin grin grin

Chelsea touts should start preparing to commit suicide ooooo. Cos, e go baaaaaaad! The obituary of their mediocre club is already being printed as we speak.

Maybe after the beating, their failed owner will sell the club to an igbo businessman in Onitsha die to frustration grin grin grin

The only club that has champ of Europe(mistakenly) but failed to conquer the world. Poor brokeass club with a mediocre secondary school field they dare to even call a stadium grin

Look at their ankara jersey looking like table cloth. Chai! Falcao 4-0 chelsea.

They couldn’t beat arsenal with a man down in their home. Everybody has been beating dem in their home. Lampard is already casting as a nymph coach. E pain dem well well

The only self acclaimed big club to have finished in 10th position in the epl in our very own eyes. I wonder why they didn’t relegate that season sef. grin

When chelsea looks to the right, they see Liverpool and they start to shake cos they know they will be raped. They look to the left and they see Man City and they die in fear instantly, when they look front they see Man Utd(let me not even talk about this one cos it’s the worst). Everybody is just beating dem up and down.

A club where the biggest legend is lampard. grin grin

Even golden eagles will beat that stupid stripclub known as chelshit.

Tueh! IRRITATED

1 Like

Re: Yeye Chelsea by DownChelsea(f): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2020
***when Real Madrid, Ajax, Manchester United, Liverpool, Barcelona, Ac Milan, Juventus, Bayern, Benfica and other great clubs, are not in form***

Fans: we are playing badly, we need a good coach, our formation is bad.

BUT

***when chelshit is not in form***

Fans: Hazard and willian don’t want to play for the coach, the technical crew and the board are quarreling, the players are angry with the management
Re: Yeye Chelsea by Dybala11(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Na so you hate Chelsea reach?
Re: Yeye Chelsea by DownChelsea(f): 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dybala11:
Na so you hate Chelsea reach?
na so chelsea useless reach
Re: Yeye Chelsea by Dybala11(m): 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
DownChelsea:
na so chelsea useless reach
Lol.
Re: Yeye Chelsea by proclinician: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
What manner of uselessness is this kwen? Op how useful are you?
Re: Yeye Chelsea by DownChelsea(f): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
proclinician:
What manner of uselessness is this kwen? Op how useful are you?
as useful as things unconnected with Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Yeye Chelsea by proclinician: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
DownChelsea:
as useful as things unconnected with Chelsea

Are you okay? What is your interest?
Re: Yeye Chelsea by DownChelsea(f): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
proclinician:

Are you okay? What is your interest?
I will make my interest known when Bayern rapes chelsea anally in a few days

1 Like

Re: Yeye Chelsea by proclinician: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
DownChelsea:
I will make my interest known when Bayern rapes chelsea anally in a few days

Nonsense. Hmmm

This is serious

Pls u need mental evaluation really.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yeye Chelsea by DownChelsea(f): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
proclinician:

Nonsense. Hmmm

This is serious

Pls u need mental evaluation really.
not until Lewandowski evaluates Chelsea 1st
Re: Yeye Chelsea by femarium(m): 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
This writer is a mumu guy
Re: Yeye Chelsea by DownChelsea(f): 12:13am On Feb 25, 2020
femarium:
This writer is a mumu guy
believe me. Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount are bigger mumus. grin and chelsea is a mumu club, so chill. My mumuness dey learn

3 Likes

Re: Yeye Chelsea by femarium(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2020
U must be a manutd fans..I am very sure...but u are hating a club that doesn't know you, neither do u know...I smh 4 u..Your thinking faculty is zero....shior
Re: Yeye Chelsea by DownChelsea(f): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2020
femarium:
U must be a manutd fans..I am very sure...but u are hating a club that doesn't know you, neither do u know...I smh 4 u..Your thinking faculty is zero....shior
so you have concluded that I am a man utd fan? Hmm! What do you have against man utd? Cos they paid your bride prove in full oo. grin grin

Lampard has alot to learn from my thinking faculty tho.

I won’t tell you not to cry tonight. Pls cry well and let out all your emotions. It’s healthy. Being routed by Bayern certainly won’t be the end of the world
Re: Yeye Chelsea by Dybala11(m): 9:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
DownChelsea:
so you have concluded that I am a man utd fan? Hmm! What do you have against man utd? Cos they paid your bride prove in full oo. grin grin

Lampard has alot to learn from my thinking faculty tho.

I won’t tell you not to cry tonight. Pls cry well and let out all your emotions. It’s healthy. Being routed by Bayern certainly won’t be the end of the world
You're right, Chelsea's bride price your paid in three instalments this season, making Chelsea utd's bitch right now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Sure Booking Code For October 2020 / How long does bet9ja take to decide on cancelled game / Mikel Wins In Court!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.