Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,012 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi (7062 Views)

If You Aint Making At Least 12k Daily With Your Phone Then Throw It Away / Stop Saying "I Slept By 10pm", It's Grammatically Wrong. Here Is The Correct Thi / My 8yr Old Daughter Was Ask To Write A Letter To Her Brother Or Sister. See Thi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by buzzerloops(m): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2020
Poverty in nigeria has taken away some peoples brain in the sense that they can not think or try to understand things themselves.

Pastors in nigeria has blinded many people, some can't even pray on their own any more without the help of a pastor.

I did not say you should not believe in your pastor but before you judge me read below�

Which way Nigeria??

A Nigerian pastor's baby was playing with her dad's phone and accidentally posted: ( sdjmhryuiowq kdfshjsvfjj tokoloshika bskklspfrrrrrrrr ) on the pastor's Facebook wall.

Within an hour, over 1,500 followers had commented: "Amen.

Man of God, I receive it!!!

And about 900 people had shared the post.

Comment and share !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by GOFRONT(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Na waoo......Sheeples everywhere, always at alert to tap from a Conman Pastor

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by espn(m): 9:31am On Feb 21, 2020
Lol...screenshots pls...

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by grandstar(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2020
buzzerloops:
Poverty in nigeria has taken away some peoples brain in the sense that they can not think or try to understand things themselves.

Pastors in nigeria has blinded many people, some can't even pray on their own any more without the help of a pastor.

I did not say you should not believe in your pastor but before you judge me read below�

Which way Nigeria??

A Nigerian pastor's baby was playing with her dad's phone and accidentally posted: ( sdjmhryuiowq kdfshjsvfjj tokoloshika bskklspfrrrrrrrr ) on the pastor's Facebook wall.

Within an hour, over 1,500 followers had commented: "Amen.

Man of God, I receive it!!!

And about 900 people had shared the post.

Comment and share !

What did he post? No pictures?
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by viceddy95(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2020
undecided
Nonsense thread,,,,why do some of you derive joy in trying to ridicule men of God and Christians in general...

Like the people above already doing...

And to the O P how was that even your concern.....

18 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by Jackossky(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2020
This is like a 1980 joke and you're just posting it now?
What amazes me is the that some people are UST seeing it .. This should be stale by now.

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by mu2sa2: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2020
Hahahaha, today's episode on self-proclaimed men of god is crazy, as usual. Christian brethen una well done!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by DavidEsq(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Today's episode on things that never happened

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by Godwin2am(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Religion is the opium of the people" is a famous statement of Karl Marx. This is true, but relative. In other words, religion was not meant to be an opiate: a drug that numbs your pain but never treats it. Religion was meant to facilitate your relationship with your creator and help you deal positively with the supernatural dimension of reality. Don't make it an opium because you become an addict if you do. You know what happens to addicts: the more of the substance they take the worse they become until they become destroyed completely.
Every addiction is a convenient flight from a reality, a substitution of an uncomfortable truth with a convenient falsehood. Don't let religion become an opium. An opium makes your FEELING BRAIN take absolute control with no regards to your THINKING BRAIN. It makes what you feel the reality, and feelings are not always accurate.
When you hear a rousing sermon from a man of God asking you to give all your January earnings as first fruit so that your year will be prosperous, it's your FEELING BRAIN that will be activated spontaneously and jump into the driving

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
A nigga once said: Op calm down, i know that these days it business center with men on suit that we have.

But this joke don tey na ah ah.....

Though with the way things are going, that sh!t is hundred percent possible...

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by ABCthings: 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Godwin2am:

Religion is the opium of the people" is a famous statement of Karl Marx. This is true, but relative. In other words, religion was not meant to be an opiate: a drug that numbs your pain but never treats it. Religion was meant to facilitate your relationship with your creator and help you deal positively with the supernatural dimension of reality. Don't make it an opium because you become an addict if you do. You know what happens to addicts: the more of the substance they take the worse they become until they become destroyed completely.
Every addiction is a convenient flight from a reality, a substitution of an uncomfortable truth with a convenient falsehood. Don't let religion become an opium. An opium makes your FEELING BRAIN take absolute control with no regards to your THINKING BRAIN. It makes what you feel the reality, and feelings are not always accurate.
When you hear a rousing sermon from a man of God asking you to give all your January earnings as first fruit so that your year will be prosperous, it's your FEELING BRAIN that will be activated spontaneously and jump into the driving
yinmu, ee how excited you are to post nonsense.
meanwhile the joke is stale.
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by miraclexxxxxxx: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good day guys.
My name is Miracle, I'm 27 and a graduate and I studied Accounting. I'm currently in Lagos state and I am here to make friends with lovely people who are ready to talk, hangout, have fun and connect deeply on a different level.
I'm friendly and fun to be with.
Hit me up on........... Let's talk. Feel free to call me anytime. My number is 08025195634
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by dadabashua1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Brainwashed generation...SMH
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by ProtectMyMoney: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
viceddy95:
undecided
Nonsense thread,,,,why do some of you derive joy in trying to ridicule men of God and Christians in general...

Like the people above already doing...

And to the O P how was that even your concern.....

If as you say, Pastors are men of God, then who are you? man of Satan?
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by jnoz23(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Even without picture, I believe it!

All those daddy GO pets
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by viceddy95(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

If as you say, Pastors are men of God, then who are you? man of Satan?

Before I answer you,are you a Christian?
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by ProtectMyMoney: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
viceddy95:

Before I answer you,are you a Christian?

Man of God is a biblical title of respect applied to prophets and beloved religious leaders. The term appears 78 times in 72 verses of the Bible, in application to up to 13 individuals:

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by Froshloaded: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Damn cheesy grin
This is hilarious

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by ikh777: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
miraclexxxxxxx:
Good day guys.
My name is Miracle, I'm 27 and a graduate and I studied Accounting. I'm currently in Lagos state and I am here to make friends with lovely people who are ready to talk, hangout, have fun and connect deeply on a different level.
I'm friendly and fun to be with.
Hit me up on........... Let's talk. Feel free to call me anytime. My number is 08025195634

Mr Miracle, how are you.

I hope you love technology and business gist, lets be friends. send me a mail pls
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by eventowanbe: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by boolet: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by rattlesnake(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
stufid liar
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by viceddy95(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Man of God is a biblical title of respect applied to prophets and beloved religious leaders. The term appears 78 times in 72 verses of the Bible, in application to up to 13 individuals:
Stop searching Google to quote and answer my question.....Are you a Christian?
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by farem: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
GOFRONTBACK:
Na waoo......Sheeples everywhere, always at alert to tap from a Conman Pastor

This kind of fake news is meant for the senseless and unreasonable like you.
The stupidity in you will NEVER ask for the screenshot but rather be shouting Sheeple upandan.
A bunch of #Goaties
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by luxs(m): 12:24am On Feb 22, 2020
E nor sweet
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by lonelydora: 4:23am On Feb 22, 2020
Kai....
Re: A Nigerian Pastor Baby Was Playing With Dad's Phone Then Accidentally Posted Thi by PlayerMeji: 5:23am On Feb 22, 2020
The fight for the soul of Christianity is Real.

Be aware

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Of School Girls Of Northern Nigeria In 1966 / UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / 2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.