Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos (57458 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by tracyfemmmm: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
The is too far na. Teenage years does not last forever
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by moscobabs(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
angry
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Kingpele(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
angry
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Samfloxin:
It's very obvious that so many people don't understand what suicide means. It's like they think they are going to come back to life after taking sniper. How disappointed they will be over there.

What if there is no afterlife?
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by AK481(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Those men who are so sissy and will support any woman who lay allegations on rape have killed him.

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by jnoz23(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Chinaza the child witch
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Goldencheese(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Very true. They just think everything ends here. Such a pity.
Samfloxin:
It's very obvious that so many people don't understand what suicide means. It's like they think they are going to come back to life after taking sniper. How disappointed they will be over there.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by TruthSpeaker: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
WHAT A TRAGEDY
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by moscobabs(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kingpele:
angry

Who else notice that weird things always happen around Igando,Ikotun,Ijegun,iyana-Iba,Egbeda and Ejigbo side of Lagos?

Is like PM news is located around that place and their Journalists are lazy to cover what happen in other locations in Lagos.

RIP to the student
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by molybdenum0012: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
I think the school management was too harsh. Since the boy denied the allegation and no witnesses to substantiate the claim, they could have just warned him seriously and freed him.

Or even refer him to a school counselor for proper counseling that is if the school even get counselor

6 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by PaparazyD(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
It's well but why na
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by ednut1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
what a waste
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by dy27(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Stallion93(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Samfloxin:
It’s you that don’t understand. They’ve reached their pain threshold and they want to end it all, they just want peace. If you have never been depressed then don’t talk about suicide and pray you never get depressed

6 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by autonomous22: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wetin I wan comment sef....
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by brainhgeek(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
This sniper thing has killed more humans than mosquitoes. Maybe at par with Boko Haram. Ban it before they propose a sniper agency!
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
englishmart:
Do not blame suicide victims, they are beaver than you. If you're brave commit suicide let me see. I remember when I was a Muslim (for 2 months only) during the Ramadan, I used my last card about 7k to make a very powerful meal. The room was small so I couldn't cook inside, I had to bring the stove out. While the meal was almost done a goat, not the Lionel Messi kind of goat o grin grin came from nowhere and messed up with the food. I chased the goat for 45 minutes, and when I realised I couldn't catch it I became depressed and nearly died. I was like ya Allahu why did you do this to me?
Na chemist shop dem born you. .obviously no be hospital.

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Even if he touched her ass was suspension for 2weeks necessary when he can be flogged and purnish several other ways takless of when he was innocent or it was a mistake.

A 13 year old shud be handled with sm emotional sensitivity and mindful of the pressure or attacks on their persons cos they can break down emotionally quite easily. Unless they are harderned.

Schools need to be guided in their disciplinary actions.

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Hespee93: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
So sad.

To the girl that reported him, I believe she must have done that out of jealousy because I don't understand the business she has for a guy touching another girls bombom.

Very soon the descency she is trying to make will soon end the time her pecus is being nack just for #100 gala.

6 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Symorne(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rip to him.
What a weak dude, if not Chinaza would have been taught a lesson.

Anyways, life goes on.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Randy100: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
One idiot will keep shouting girls power.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by proclinician: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
I can relate. They used this thing torment me in primary school eeh. From pri 3 to 6. One girl like that oo was growing breasts in primary 3 and it was abnormal to me. Everyone was just flat in chest and this one has these projections. I thought maybe she hid something in there and one day in physical education where we do miniature exercise i touched the breasts like why are you hiding your snacks in ur clothes? innocently she didn't complain but kinda gave me a look of dissatisfaction. My seat mate an older girl saw what happened and told me she will report me and i will get whipped i became scared and begged her i hated the cane. This girl used this incident to torment me i dare not refuse her anything, i dare not say no to any of her requests. As we grew older i started knowing about the female parts and that i have committed an offence and this girl would use this against me on daily basis. She will say if you don't give me this pen now i will tell aunty what you did. It was horrible.

5 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Foldemi Private School

Good!
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by englishmart(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kiddyong123ayo:

Na chemist shop dem born you. .obviously no be hospital.
Lol, why?

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Martinez39s(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Any man who punishes his fellow man over a rape accusation that has no evidence is a disgrace to manhood.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
moscobabs:

Who else notice that weird things always happen around Igando,Ikotun,Ijegun,iyana-Iba,Egbeda and Ejigbo side of Lagos?

Is like PM news is located around that place and their Journalists are lazy to cover what happen in other locations in Lagos.

RIP to the student

You are right kind off.

But Ikorodu is worst.

That's the Headquarters of Doom
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by LIVIYA(f): 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by SSam01: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
mayklef:
If a 6yrs old knows how to woe a 5yrs old gal, wat canb more surprising in this fuvkedup society we're livin in?

In my church children's department there is a notorious 5yrs old boy that has been kissing all the girls....he approches them and ask for their name and the next is a kissing session, we don report taya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by bikefab(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Who told the little boy that suicide was the only option left? Failed parentage.
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Decent134(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
englishmart:
Do not blame suicide victims, they are braver than you. If you're brave commit suicide let me see. I remember when I was a Muslim (for 2 months only) during the Ramadan, I used my last card about 7k to make a very powerful meal. The room was small so I couldn't cook inside, I had to bring the stove out. While the meal was almost done a goat, not the Lionel Messi kind of goat o grin grin came from nowhere and messed up with the food. I chased the goat for 45 minutes, and when I realised I couldn't catch it I became depressed and nearly died. I was like ya Allahu why did you do this to me?

Guy don't kill me with laf oh
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
darlenese:
the school suspended him for two weeks , are they certain that he actually committed the crime . the family should sue the school if they cannot provide a concrete evidence to show that he actually did It. a CCTV coverage will do
. Ask your female colleagues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic / Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.