Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos (57462 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by sammieddi(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2020
darlenese:
the school suspended him for two weeks , are they certain that he actually committed the crime . the family should sue the school if they cannot provide a concrete evidence to show that he actually did It. a CCTV coverage will do
CCTV? In a School in Ikotun?? You must have alot of faith in our Educational System as a whole. To have thought about it... ahhh you try.
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Psoul(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2020
Parents, try to train your children well. Teach them discipline, good morals and fear of God.
Children that grew up with these characters strongly rooted in them may be seriously depressed, think of suicide, but will hardly perfect it cos they will still think of how their parents will feel about their action.

All these suicide everywhere are mostly cos of poor upbringing.
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Supersymetry: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2020
Catabolism:
Indomie Generation!
No revenge is only good if you're sure it will not occur again else it's the best to prevent future reoccurrence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Ojiofor: 8:31am On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=darlenese post=86845074]the school suspended him for two weeks , are they certain that he actually committed the crime . the family should sue the school if they cannot provide a concrete evidence to show that he actually did It. a CCTV coverage will do[/quote

Is suspension from school authorities a suicide offence?
If he was expelled what could he have done, commit mass murder?
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Pedrogold(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2020
englishmart:
Do not blame suicide victim.
when I realised I couldn't catch it I became depressed and nearly died. I was like ya Allahu why did you do this to me?
cry cry cry cry

Thanks for this funny comment... I don laff tire this morning � �
cheesy
englishmart:
Do not blame suicide victim.
when I realised I couldn't catch it I became depressed and nearly died. I was like ya Allahu why did you do this to me?
cry cry cry cry

Thanks for this funny comment... I don laff tire this morning � �
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Wolexdey(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Shellsploit:
Chinasa sef angry

Meaning what? Better be careful with such jokes
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by darlenese(f): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=Ojiofor post=86856412][/quote]

what if he was unjustly suspended ?
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2020
So many ppl are to be blamed

1) The child:

For killing himself. He has no respect for life n God. God says '' thou shall not kill". He disrespected God. One who does that wouldn't have respect for anyone. He could have ended up being a serial killer later in life. He could have done something worse. Thank God he didn't take AK 47 to his school.

2) His Parents:

He must have shown some traits in the past for them to know he's prone to suicide. How was he treated at home? Who was he staying with? Did his parents train him well spiritually,emotionally,morally,etc

3) The School:

What happened wasn't enough to suspend him. Afterall it's called a school. No counselling was done. His parents were not invited. Haba! We are all parents. They should have put him in their childrens shoe. If that's how God punishes us,we won't be alive. The school heads need to undergo training. But come to think of it,as teachers,they must have done courses in psychology n philosophy wish should be applied in their day-to-day activities. Now Foldemi will always be remembered as a school which pushes her students to commit suicide. Not too good. A letter of apology should be written to the parents,give their children scholarship and don't stay for from them.

4) Metaphysical beings:

Destiny can be defined as what has been sanctioned to happen to someone no matter how hard he tries to run from it. Remember we are like pencil in the hand of the creator. Thoughts of suicide could have been erased from his mind by the creator but it wasn't. Yet the creator can't be blamed. He's called Apanigbope( He who kills and is still thanked).
Witches and wizards could have been there when the boy was suspended. What they do next is left for your imagination.

I can go on and on. What's done remain done. This is tragic. It brings fear and pity in us.

What happened to the boy can happen to any child
What happened to the school can happen to any school.
What happened to chinaza can happen to any girl.

May we not have the cause to bury our children in Jesus name(Amen).

It's a great lesson for us all.
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Ojiofor: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2020
darlenese:

what if he was unjustly suspended ?

Committing suicide because you were justly or unjustly suspended from school is not a wise decision.He could have appealed the decision through the intervention of his parents example.
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by googi: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
Thank you for this sensible comment. Suspension of a 13 year old can leave an indelible mark on him for life. Once accused of sexual harassment, you never come out clean, even after exoneration.

: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by andyanders: 9:58pm On Feb 21
How can you suspend a child without calling the parents of the accussed and the accusser? You sent him home after he insisted that he never committed the offence he was accussed for. The school should be held liable for the death of the minor.

Sir, most parents believe teachers over their own children otherwise, schools will turn to Nigeria.

When a teacher abused his authority, the headmaster or principal should deal with him from suspension to firing.

ebby9z:
W.

The boy probably has very strict and emotionally unintelligent parents who would have flogged and punished him for days because of the allegation and the subsequent suspension.

Some Nigerian parents rush to believe outsiders over their own children and would horribly punish and verbally torment their kids for an accusation from an outsider because "he's a child, will an adult now be lying? I've experienced it before and I can never forget it till I die.
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by darlenese(f): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ojiofor:

Committing suicide because you were justly or unjustly suspended from school is not a wise decision.He could have appealed the decision through the intervention of his parents example.

who is saying he made a wise decision ? can u for once be objective when it comes to issues like this ?
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Ojiofor: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
darlenese:

who is saying he made a wise decision ? can u for once be objective when it comes to issues like this ?

You ask me what if he was unjustly suspended, Mr or Miss objective please answer your question abeg.
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
darlenese:
the school suspended him for two weeks , are they certain that he actually committed the crime . the family should sue the school if they cannot provide a concrete evidence to show that he actually did It. a CCTV coverage will do
Gbam!!!
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by joe4christ(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Samfloxin:
It's very obvious that so many people don't understand what suicide means. It's like they think they are going to come back to life after taking sniper. How disappointed they will be over there.

And what do you know about the after-life if not the lies and doctrines that u were fed with from inception.
You think you've known enough mysteries of life, when infact you know very little to nothing!
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Esofruits(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2020
The school management should be suspend also bcuz they mismanaged their post.

Before they boy was admitted to the school, the parent took him there, so why not sent for the parent before passing any judgment.

am very sure some people dont understand the power behind accusation (whether true or wrong).

And parents, even though we are in Technology Century, that does not mean we should not train our children properly bcuz this is a shock for 13yrs old boy committing a suicide.

May the Lord comfort the parent.

AMEN!!!
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Samfloxin(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
joe4christ:

And what do you know about the after-life if not the lies and doctrines that u were fed with from inception.
You think you've known enough mysteries of life, when infact you know very little to nothing!
I saw Christ in your monicker,but your comment seems anti Christ...a sharp contrast
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Samfloxin(m): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
kay29000:

Have you died before? How do you know what's over there? Regardless of what you have read, no one knows what happens after death.
Continue deceiving yourself
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Samfloxin(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ramos16:

Oh shut up of you have nothing to say, it seems like you don't know what humiliation or depression means
Then,why haven't you killed yourself? haven't you been depressed or humiliated before?
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Samfloxin(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
Stallion93:
It’s you that don’t understand. They’ve reached their pain threshold and they want to end it all, they just want peace. If you have never been depressed then don’t talk about suicide and pray you never get depressed
How do you know they have peace? Nothing will ever make me commit suicide Mr Man
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by Samfloxin(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
BluntBoy:

What if there is no afterlife?
There's afterlife...we came from somewhere,we are going to somewhere
Re: 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos by BluntBoy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Samfloxin:

There's afterlife...we came from somewhere,we are going to somewhere

Biologically, we came from sperm and human eggs. This beginning happened in this life and will end through death.

So, how can there be an afterlife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic / Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria / Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.