Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... (3267 Views)

Killer Herdsmen Have Infiltrated Ogun Communities, Senator Raises Alarm / Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West / VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by tsdarkside(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2020
they come up daily with stuffs that dont even make sense....

have you people not wondered why they only open threads in politics section....??
they do that because most views is in politics section....

gobbels said,if you repeat a lie over and over again to many people,then it becomes truth....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by SLAP44: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2020
IPOB is an ideology of freedom and the most popular freedom fighting phenomenon in Africa today with a rapidly growing population of young people joining the group.

IPOB has since transcended all known boundaries and are getting membership from across ethnic and regional lines to become a symbol of independent thinking.

OP, you need to join IPOB for your life to have any meaningful use.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by GraGra247(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2020
This kind of thread will be allowed to stay. The one defending Fulani herdsmen will be allowed.

But a thread that defends the integrity of the Igbo nation and the zero violent campaign of IPOB will be deleted.

Nairaland mgt. we hail una big time.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2020
KANU said THEY WILL BE FORCED TO REPORT ABOUT US....IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THEY WANT....THEY WILL BE FORCED TO REPORT IPOB AND BIAFRA

5 years ago you dare not mention BIAFRA on nairaland or newspaper

Even at a time newspapers and nairaland calls IPOB massob

Today they now call IPOB by her name....and by the mention of BIAFRA seun starts getting traffics then decides to allow the name BIAFRA AND IPOB WITHOUT BEING BANNED

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by XANDERBOY85: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2020
SLAP44:
IPOB is an ideology of freedom and the most popular freedom fighting phenomenon in Africa today with a rapidly growing population of young people join the group.

IPOB has since transcended all known boundaries and are getting membership from across ethnic and regional lines to become a symbol of independent thinking.

OP, you need to join IPOB for your life to have any meaningful use.

IPOB is an ideology whose time has come! wink

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by Mrfeel: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
tsdarkside:

have you people not wondered why they only open threads in politics section....??
they do that because most views is in politics section....

gobbels said,if you repeat a lie over and over again to many people,then it becomes truth....

Ban all ipob and watch nairaland die , we are the one keeping nairaland active

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by tsdarkside(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mrfeel:

Banned all ipob and watch nairaland die , we are the one keeping nairaland active

haha....we already told you to migrate to biafraland....but noooo....
but here you are still claimin you are important to nairaland....

what do you people contribute other than hate and bile....??

3 Likes

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by Mrfeel: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
tsdarkside:

You afonjas will have nothing to open threads without ipob why do you think the owner of nairaland has pined that on the political section begging us Igbo's ?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by helinues: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
cool
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by helinues: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mrfeel:

Banned all ipob and watch nairaland die , we are the one keeping nairaland active

After advising you people to move to Biafraland?

If not for pokenosing, you guys shouldn't be here cos this is a forum for Nigerians created by a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by LabDNA: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
tsdarkside:

Mr muslimu, you go lament tire.

10 Likes

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by tsdarkside(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
helinues:

If not for pokenosing, you guys shouldn't be here cos this is a forum for Nigerians created by a Nigerian

you see how they are....??
they say they dont want to be nigerians no more but still want to tell nigerians something....
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by tsdarkside(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
LabDNA:

Mr muslimu, you go lament tire.

am not muslim....i was not born a muslim....
if i were,i would not convert....
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by Johans1991: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mrfeel:

chest beating as usual. why not open your forum since you are the heartbeat of nairaland.
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by tsdarkside(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
LabDNA:

You are a dirty muslim pig. Quote me anywhere.

am not....
you think if i was,i would deny it....??
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by helinues: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
LabDNA:

Gerrout dirty Islamist!

A hungry man is an angry man...

1 Like

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by LabDNA: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
helinues:

A hungry man is an angry man...

Is that what they pay you in BMC?

18 Likes

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by helinues: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
LabDNA:

Is that what they pay you in BMC?

In Don Jazzy's voice: If you want the BMC job, come and take it

1 Like

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by overall90: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
In spite of how the country is drifting and the unmitigated disaster that Buhari they brought has become and how the North swooped on their amotokun and strangled it at birth,yorubas still have the face to be attacking and criticising IPOB.

how sad and shameful.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by AriwaMendieta: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
chest beating as usual. why not open your forum since you are the heartbeat of nairaland.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by Bighead9: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
This Op is jealouse of Biafrans, you better stay your Lane. Or we send our Biafran police to arrest you, irrespective of your location. Our Biafran police beat Nigerian police hands down. grin grin grin

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
tsdarkside:

So IPOB is now the problem and not Fulani herdsmen, Bokoharam or ISWAP grin grin grin grin

Please mention those things that doesn't make sense undecided

They want freedom

Their lawyer was attacked

Nigerian soldiers attacked Nnamdi Kanu while the matter was in court

They beat Ekweremadu

Buhari is an imposter (The only one yet to be verified) but there are overwhelming evidences that supports it. For a man far older than Tinubu to be looking and feeling younger is a major area for concern

I mean, if Buhari younger sister is 82 and he is 72 undecided shouldn't we be concerned as to who is ruling us

The real question is, what are you guys afraid of

5 Likes

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by blasted12: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
IPOB is a terrorist organization proscribed by law so anyone having any affiliation with them are criminals. Please report any IPOB member you come across to the nearest DSS office. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
blasted12:
IPOB is a terrorist organization proscribed by law so anyone having any affiliation with them are criminals. Please report any IPOB member you come across to the nearest DSS office. Thank you
Don't just hide behind your phone, come and take them to DSS

This country belongs to everyone!!!

Those fraternising with bandits are called what

10 Likes

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by AriwaMendieta: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by Mrfeel: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Johans1991:

Open our forum for what, we have hundreds of media forums we communicate with our ipob members on , in their millions, we don't lack a channel of communication

3 Likes

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by Mrfeel: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
helinues:

No no no you begged us to stay Seun begged us to stay, if you all never wanted us here you won't be opening thread here everyday about us , we are the real deal here my friend

2 Likes

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by blasted12: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I've never met any IPOB member in my life but rest assured, the day I do, I'll be the first to report them to the authorities. Now why don't you take a little piece of your own advice and reveal your real name and location, see if you won't get picked up instead of hiding behind your phone.

1 Like

Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by tsdarkside(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

So IPOB is now the problem and not Fulani herdsmen, Bokoharam or ISWAP grin grin grin grin

Please mention those things that doesn't make sense undecided

They want freedom

Their lawyer was attacked

Nigerian soldiers attacked Nnamdi Kanu while the matter was in court

They beat Ekweremadu

Buhari is an imposter (The only one yet to be verified) but there are overwhelming evidences that supports it. For a man far older than Tinubu to be looking and feeling younger is a major area for concern

I mean, if Buhari younger sister is 82 and he is 72 undecided shouldn't we be concerned as to who is ruling us

The real question is, what are you guys afraid of

fulani herdsmen my foot....

this thread is about ipob trying to play with our minds on nairaland.....

why do you want to communicate with people you dont like....??
Re: Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... by tsdarkside(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

no no....we no want no more....gerrout....!!

airport is their....migrate to other nations....and dont forget to burn your nigerian passport.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CORONAVIRUS: Leaked Presidential Memo Unsettles NASS / Check Out This Ancient Building Used By Anambra State Government (photos) / I Thought Nnamdi Kanu Goofs Until I Met Adeyinka's Grandson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.