Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Vivo Smartphone Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Vivo Smartphone Thread (5190 Views)

New Vivo Smartphone: Vivo Y53s 4G / The Vivo Y15 Is The New Battery King: Watch Full Review / Vivo Smartphone With In-display Fingerprint Sensor Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Vivo Smartphone Thread by hoyhebhukhs(f): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
I got myself a Vivo smartphone device (Vivo Y17). It's my first time of using the brand and after a check online, I noticed its a global brand that has world ranking. The Y17 is a 4gb Ram 128gb Rom phone with 5000mAh battery.
It looks and sounds somehow when people ask for my phone brand with its uncommon vibes(as a lot of people have not heard about it before).

I'm actually enjoying it's 120degree wide angle camera for now and battery.
I want us who use a Vivo smartphone regardless of the model to share tips and challenges here thank you.
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by TechCapon(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
hoyhebhukhs:
I got myself a Vivo smartphone device (Vivo Y17). It's my first time of using the brand and after a check online, I noticed its a global brand that has world ranking. The Y17 is a 4gb Ram 128gb Rom phone with 5000mAh battery.
It looks and sounds somehow when people ask for my phone brand with its uncommon vibes(as a lot of people have not heard about it before).

I want us who use a Vivo smartphone regardless of the model to share tips and challenges here thank you.
where did you buy it and how much and share pix
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by hoyhebhukhs(f): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
TechCapon:
where did you buy it and how much and share pix

I bought my Y17 4gb ram+128gb rom for 76k at play store beside first bank mokola ibadan. But according to what the seller I spoke with told me, they have 2gb+32gb for 36k. Then a particular V17pro 8gb ram and 128gb rom for 129k.
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by TechCapon(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
hoyhebhukhs:

I bought my Y17 4gb ram+128gb rom for 76k at play store beside first bank mokola ibadan. But according to what the seller I spoke with told me, they have 2gb+32gb for 36k. Then a particular V17pro 8gb ram and 128gb rom for 129k.
nice. Post pics of the phone. Vivo is a good product
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by hoyhebhukhs(f): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
TechCapon:
nice. Post pics of the phone. Vivo is a good product
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by TechCapon(m): 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
hoyhebhukhs:

lol. No pics?

1 Like

Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by hoyhebhukhs(f): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
TechCapon:
lol. No pics?
I'm trying to post a picture of the phone but it's not loading it, ion know why tho.
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by TechCapon(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
hoyhebhukhs:
I'm trying to post a picture of the phone but it's not loading it, ion know why tho.
wow. Okay.
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by ChiefZaddy: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
hoyhebhukhs:
maybe the picture size is large

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by TingSpace: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
hoyhebhukhs:
The best workaround is to screenshot the picture of the snapped phone
It would resize the image to A smaller file size.

2 Likes

Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by alicetaylor: 4:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Buy genuine Vivo phones with the best prices, the most attractive offers such as gift voucher with high value, 0% interest installment payment with simple procedures raze 3
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by Girltee1(f): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Please between Vivo y11 and Redmi 8, which is better/more advisable to buy?
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by dukeo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Girltee1:
Please between Vivo y11 and Redmi 8, which is better/more advisable to buy?

They have almost the same specs but for support, availability of faster charging and cheaper price, I'd advise you to get the Redmi 8 but whichever you decide, I can help you order it from jumia with discount cheesy

Check my signature

NB: Vivo y11 will cost 50k for 3gb 32gb
Redmi 8 will cost 44.5k for 3gb 32gb
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by Adex2442: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
hoyhebhukhs:

I av ordered the vivo z5. How is yr ram management? Does yr minimized app continue? How long does yr battery last and how's yr camera quality.. And I heard vivo has lots of ads
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by Girltee1(f): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by Girltee1(f): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Adex2442:

I av ordered the vivo z5. How is yr ram management? Does yr minimized app continue? How long does yr battery last and how's yr camera quality.. And I heard vivo has lots of ads
got the Vivo y11 for 44.5k. Quite frankly, the camera is just there. The battery lasts, I could browse all day and it wouldn't go off. For the RAM, I do a lot on my phone so I leave a lot of apps open. Since it's 3gb, I expect it to have enough memory for those apps, but sometimes, the apps reload when I go back to them.
Apart from all these, it's a nice phone.

NB: Xiaomi Redmi 8 has a better camera
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by Adex2442: 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Girltee1:
got the Vivo y11 for 44.5k. Quite frankly, the camera is just there. The battery lasts, I could browse all day and it wouldn't go off. For the RAM, I do a lot on my phone so I leave a lot of apps open. Since it's 3gb, I expect it to have enough memory for those apps, but sometimes, the apps reload when I go back to them.
Apart from all these, it's a nice phone.

NB: Xiaomi Redmi 8 has a better camera

Cool. 3gb ain't enough for phones these days
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by Adex2442: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
I just bought vivo. This phone is an angel. So powerful. Just that I hate my battery.
My Battery does not die even on 4g

1 Like

Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by Eggovic: 6:23am On Jul 07, 2020
I got the vivo y11 few days ago. I've been trying to use a downloaded theme and followed all instructions but still no head way. Please how do I use a downloaded theme on my phone
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by obination: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
I use the vivo z3.....6gigs ram, 64gigs rom, snapdragon 710..400ppi, 6.3 inches... updated to Android 10...etc....all for 58k.....damn I love Vivo jor

1 Like

Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by skywalker240(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
Na all this ones na be real phone,

vivo una too good jare

VIVO NA CONFIRM PHONE

amongst all BBK phones, Realme and Vivo are my choiced phones they make pretty affordable smartphones

PHANTOM 10 PREMIER MY ASS angry
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by Eggovic: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
obination:
I use the vivo z3.....6gigs ram, 64gigs rom, snapdragon 710..400ppi, 6.3 inches... updated to Android 10...etc....all for 58k.....damn I love Vivo jor
And I got the y11 on Saturday with lesser spec for 59,900
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by obination: 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lol.....but d y11 no bad na......I dun check am o...Dem no be mate
Eggovic:

And I got the y11 on Saturday with lesser spec for 59,900
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by franzis(m): 3:26am On Jul 13, 2020
Check in here to get case covers for your Vivo phone, case are currently available for the models listed below

Vivo V19

Vivo Y11

Vivo Y12

Vivo Y15

Vivo Y17

Vivo Y19

Vivo V17 Pro

SHOP ONLINE@ https://www.bestprice.ng

CALL/WHATSAPP 09043995821 FOR ENQUIRIES
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by Homeyfav: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by eyems: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2021
Vivo Phones Prices in Nigeria

https://www.phoneprice.com.ng/vivo/
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by fjlinks(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by essentialone(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2022
hoyhebhukhs:

Vivo vs Xiaomi, which is actually better and more durable?
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by Yusufnairaland2: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
essentialone:

Vivo vs Xiaomi, which is actually better and more durable?
Redmi abeg. I have used both product.. The vivo network dey always run and come back.

I never had such issues with Redmi, just the very poor camera was my main ish with redmi.
Re: The Vivo Smartphone Thread by delan40(m): 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Vivo phones are cool, but notification disappear after 5 minutes. Be cautious you might not know you have important mail or DM

(1) (Reply)

Is Sony Ericsson K850i A Symbian Phone? "what Is The Meaning Of Symbian Phone" / Gionee P5W With 5 Inch HD Display Officially Launched (with Pics) / How Do I Opt Out Of MTN Facebook Subscription?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.