Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

How Many Months Without Visa are Nigerians Allowed To Stay In Cambodia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Months Without Visa are Nigerians Allowed To Stay In Cambodia? (901 Views)

Nigerians In Cambodia Spraying Wads Of Cash On Their Friend / Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Months Without Visa are Nigerians Allowed To Stay In Cambodia? by christabelware: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
My niece wants to go to Cambodia, she says it’s 3 months stay without visa but I have been checking for information online and it’s been overwhelming. I saw it’s just one month but she insists it’s 3 months and there is no Cambodia embassy in Nigeria. Please I need clarification from anyone who has ever gone or who is there. I have other questions but I will wait to hear from others first. Thank you
Re: How Many Months Without Visa are Nigerians Allowed To Stay In Cambodia? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
You can get the visa when you reach Phnom Penh International Airport (visa on arrival) it's for 30 days or if you prefer E-visa, complete your application online if accepted pay the fee, E-visa is for 30 days too
Re: How Many Months Without Visa are Nigerians Allowed To Stay In Cambodia? by tonylistic(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
Pls if you had any information about it let me know
Re: How Many Months Without Visa are Nigerians Allowed To Stay In Cambodia? by samtol4(m): 2:53am On Feb 22, 2020
christabelware:
My niece wants to go to Cambodia, she says it’s 3 months stay without visa but I have been checking for information online and it’s been overwhelming. I saw it’s just one month but she insists it’s 3 months and there is no Cambodia embassy in Nigeria. Please I need clarification from anyone who has ever gone or who is there. I have other questions but I will wait to hear from others first. Thank you
Why are you sending the little girl to Cambodia ? You should guide better sir
Re: How Many Months Without Visa are Nigerians Allowed To Stay In Cambodia? by klever18(m): 3:31am On Feb 22, 2020
samtol4:
Why are you sending the little girl to Cambodia ? You should guide better sir
wtf?its better to go to aba than cambodia
Re: How Many Months Without Visa are Nigerians Allowed To Stay In Cambodia? by klever18(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Cambodia
Re: How Many Months Without Visa are Nigerians Allowed To Stay In Cambodia? by ednut1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
christabelware:
what is she going to do in Cambodia. Abeg o. We don't want to hear sex trafficking tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

JOS CITY / Here’s Why Nigeria’s Immigration Service Suspended Issuance Of New Passports / The Ilorin The Media Won't Show You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.