Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months (52782 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by ArmaniUhuru: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
This man need to go for rehabilitation.
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by akikanju(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wow.
Check my signature.
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by easyfem(m): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmm one of the youngest oba in SW.....
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by BeckyRise: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin
Babatunde40:
My advice is that when next you see him, ask for the blue paint on the desk beside the yellow cupboard. It is the one containing sesame seeds with pawpaw leaves. She should raise it. There is a note which contains the password to the safe near the door. Use the password to open the safe. There is nothing inside. If you read till this point, clap for yourself. We are both jobless.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by tammie24: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
The idiot should be removed!

I'm not happy about this news

Stupid man!
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by Boyooosa(m): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
What do obas do?

When Buhari will still make the final decision...
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by NigeriaBam: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin Interesting. 6 Months suspension is too small. Idiot will lesson
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by bjbjbj: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yahoo Yahoo king!
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by Olubucorla(f): 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Better
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by EgunMogaji2: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
#IStandByOluwo.
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
IMAGINE IF IT WAS IN IGBO LANDS TJOS BROUHAHA TOOK PLACE,

WE FOR NO HEAR WORD FROM. OUT BROTHERS
OVER THE NIGER..

Must this be turned into a tribal war? SMH only on Nairaland
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by phemy36(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
mu2sa2:
The suspenders and the suspended both cannot be trusted: they all look alike. Who's not a rogue among them?

You should be referring to your emir up North

1 Like

Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by wink2015(m): 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
THINGS SEEM TO BE FALLING APART WITH THIS "YOUNG BOYISH KING"

First of all his Jamaican wife tricked him to go together on a shopping trip to Canada where she divorced him and ran away.

The wife feared the king will not allow her have her way to divorce him and travel to her native country.

The poor king had to come back alone to Nigeria from Canada to manage his kingship.

Now he went and have a brawl with another yoruba king.

HE MUST BE SUFFERING FROM SOME EMOTIONAL DISTRESS FROM HIS FAILED RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS JAMAICAN WIFE.

He could go for a MENTAL REHAB to get things working for him !

1 Like

Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by tammie24: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
muystoy:
Suspension is not enough, the idiot should be permanently deposed,then he should be arraigned for assault, the former Akure monarch was not even as useless and idiotic as this fool before he was removed
I'm telling you

That guy should never be allowed back

He has embarrassed the throne enough Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by Dhortunn(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Una sure say this guy no use money buy Kingship?

1 Like

Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by irepnaija4eva(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Imarnuel08:

Must this be turned into a tribal war? SMH only on Nairaland

Calm down bro.. Is all for laughs..
Na here e start na here e go end..

1 Like

Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by DBossNG(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
My advice is that when next you see him, ask for the blue paint on the desk beside the yellow cupboard. It is the one containing sesame seeds with pawpaw leaves. She should raise it. There is a note which contains the password to the safe near the door. Use the password to open the safe. There is nothing inside. If you read till this point, clap for yourself. We are both jobless.

grin
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by klax(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Oba Chi mhi huin of Iwo Land I greet you I never knew you have black belt in Taekwendo untill you displayed your skill.

Oba you remind me of another Oba like that from Akure few years back its like two of you received training from same Shaolin Master. Very interesting!!!

I can see the oracle too that chose this karate master belong to Shaolin temple too to have chosen a confused guy like these to rule such important town in SW.

And I'm sure he must be apc member like him like Oshiochimpz no respect for anything ready to fight ready, to destroy at a little slight.

Iwo is very important town to have this guy as their king to say the truth.

Pls any tribal animal should keep off. The thread is for reasonanle people and not for goats.
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Suspended from attending traditional rulers meeting, not suspended from the throne as Oluwo.

Only the state government can suspend him from the throne.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by Talknochip(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
How does he settle or discourage fights between his subjects?!

set awon tyson
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by meum: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Suspended from trad. rulers meeting for 6 months mk E no come fight 4 dia grin
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by adenigga(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Emu4life:
Main looking at him you know he's a gangster.

He's a baby monarch!

Don't even know how this small guy get to that exalted stool.

If you call that divorced Jamaican's lady of his, she will vomit plenty of matrimonial battered experiences o! �
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by foleskay(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
That's his nemesis for destroying the ancient monuments and idols in the palace. The gods just started dey reason his matter!
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by juman(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
tammie24:
The idiot should be removed!

I'm not happy about this news

Stupid man!

The king position does not fit him.
He behave as if he uses drugs.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good news, a king should lead by example and should be well behaved and able to control his temper in any situation.
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
The suspension from the obas doesn't carry weight if the governor can do the needful by suspend him it will be better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) / How Much Do Things Cost In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.