Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months (52787 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by Jabioro: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Suspension is not enough,he should be dethroned..all these Instagram, WhatsApp King spoiling the throne seat..
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by olusola200: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
The suspension is not enough, he should evade to write an understand taking

The kingmaker of iwo land should be prob

He is always at the other side of the news

I have never heard Amy good news about him
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by babyfaceafrica: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
gaskiyamagana:
Every body is entitled to his opinion. On this matter, Oluwo is right but all comments so far are out of ignorance concerning the AUTHORITY OF OLUWO on the backyard baale that were glorified as king..
so he is right by hitting another king?.. Which king does that?.. Even Ooni, allafin, sultan and òbí does not.. This man is uncultured!!
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by irunoko(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
nairaman66:
Gangster in paradise!! grin
grin

Kabiyesi the boxer

Oba Oni blow grin

Kaaabiyesii oooo grin
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by content208: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Emu4life:
Main looking at him you know he's a gangster.

It is mere looking at him; not main looking at him.
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by content208: 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Babatunde40:
As the important Yoruba proverb says

"Omo ati babaleyi, ma lo titi ni mo wa ranti?
Agalagba je agbalumo"

If you are yoruba, you will notice I just typed nonsense. Drops pen.

You should learn to put sign on your Yoruba writing. Yoruba writing without signs is usually difficult to read
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by Ubiudumo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Gangster king
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by mimsG: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
He's a Chelsea fan na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by asmondy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
The guy is not matured enough to be a king
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by Abdelux223: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
IMAGINE IF IT WAS IN IGBO LAND THIS BROUHAHA TOOK PLACE,

WE FOR NO HEAR WORD FROM OUR BROTHERS
OVER THE NIGER...

SO THIS IS HOW THEY WILL RULE THEMSELVES WITH UPPERCUTS IN ODUDUWA REPUBLIC grin grin grin

ABEG O..TAKE IT EASY WITH ME OO,
I NEVER DRINK MY MEDICINE TODAY...

NA JOKE OOO grin grin grin grin

THANK GOD U TALK, we for contribute money take you go american for brain transplant grin
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by Abdelux223: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Zico5:
Long overdue. To be sincere, that gangster king ought to be dethroned just to teach him a great lesson. Such drug addict should not be seen in such famous and glorious post but money play much roles in picking who is who in our society today. A shame to the whole of Iwo land.

Good
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by beejay85: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=Kundagarten post=86840482][/quote]
Audio suspension

1 Like

Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
muystoy:
Suspension is not enough, the idiot should be permanently deposed,then he should be arraigned for assault, the former Akure monarch was not even as useless and idiotic as this fool before he was removed
The former Deji who beat the wife to pulp? Former Deji took the cake o
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by luluman: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
IMAGINE IF IT WAS IN IGBO LAND THIS BROUHAHA TOOK PLACE,

WE FOR NO HEAR WORD FROM OUR BROTHERS
OVER THE NIGER...

SO THIS IS HOW THEY WILL RULE THEMSELVES WITH UPPERCUTS IN ODUDUWA REPUBLIC grin grin grin

ABEG O..TAKE IT EASY WITH ME OO,
I NEVER DRINK MY MEDICINE TODAY...
The truth is just that if na for Igbo Pandit happened, no justice for happen: they will only carry ipob flag & blame Buhari.

NA JOKE OOO grin grin grin grin
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by Christmasdon(m): 12:17am On Feb 22, 2020
I DON'T TALK ANYHOW BOARDERING OVER ISSUES LIKE THIS.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by Dybala11(m): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2020
Oluwo of Iwo, King Mayweather 1.
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by BluntBoy(m): 12:50am On Feb 22, 2020
Mayweather of Iwo should be dethroned.

Such madness!!!
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by gaskiyamagana: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
so he is right by hitting another king?.. Which king does that?.. Even Ooni, allafin, sultan and òbí does not.. This man is uncultured!!
May be you did get me right. As a qualified graduate and for the sake of peaceful co existence you are in a meeting with others iand a secondary school student, just because he is huge as you are, pointing accusing finger at you, one on one..
Re: Abdulrosheed Akanbi Suspended For 6 Months by babyfaceafrica: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

May be you did get me right. As a qualified graduate and for the sake of peaceful co existence you are in a meeting with others iand a secondary school student, just because he is huge as you are, pointing accusing finger at you, one on one..
so you must retaliate?.. What is then the difference between him and a lout?.. Obaship comes with responsibities and decorum!.. If anytime someone attracts you, you react then are not different from a lout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.