Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This (1202 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
He struggled out of bed that morning

Checked the time, it was still 6am

How long do I keep living in this hole

He lamented..

I have built a business over the years

And had so many branches but still not safe.

My son was almost kidnapped 2 months ago he lamented

Now I pay the police to take over security of my home

And also follow my wife and kids around.

How long do I want to keep this up he said.

I am calling emeka right away to know how far with the

Asylum visa which he is working on, its been 1 month already he soliloqued

He went to the room and his wife was already ready bathing the kid

How was your night he said

Fine darling she answered.

I will call emeka by 8pm once on my way to the office he told her.
8pm came and he was with the phone with emeka.

You mean it’s almost done but what is left if dna test to comfirm we are families ?

That’s none issue, I will get that done as soon as the kid return from school.

The next day he has taken some hair from his

wife and kid and himself with the consent of his wife.

He got to the doctor’s office, presented the exhibit and was asked to come back in 4 days

He go there the next Thursday and what he saw from the test shocked him to the bone

Errmmm errmmm please doctor can you explain

what you mean by dna doesn’t match to me?

Well based on the result from the lab, your son doesn’t carry your dna

Which means he may not be yours.

You cant be serious, but before the doctor could

explain well he has left angrily towards his home.

Got home and met his wife in the kitchen

Nkechi what have I done to you to deserve this he lamented

What do you mean honey she said?

Handed over the DNA test to the wife and she was shocked after opening.

This can’t be possible she said, never possible, there is a mistake somewhere.

He is your son and I can bet my life on it.

The next day they skipped work and went for another dna test in another hospital

The result turn out to be the same.

Then it dawn of him that the kid isint really his son and the

woman also discovered the kid isint hers either.

So whose kid is this she cried

Ohh god why are you doing this to me, I remember giving birth to a baby and not adopting one

So why why just why.

They got home and started to look for what might have gone wrong

Where it went wrong.

The next day they decided to travel to the hospital they had their son in the eastern part of Nigeria

On getting there, they requested to see the midwife that handled the labor.

Please we want to see mrs nwosu, she was a midwife in the hospital 10 years ago
When my wife was in labor the husband said.

Do you means midwife Eunice nwosu?

Yes yes the hu8sband stammered

Well am sorry to tell you this, but she was arrested 2 years ago and is presently in jail

Serving a 16 years sentence for trying to swap a child but was caught.

Ohh blood of God the husband shouted

Please myself and my wife came to the hospital for this

same reason and we came to seek answer but withy what

you have said it means we must have been one of the victim

of mrs nwosu child swapping 10 years ago.

Ohh sorry, you can see the doctor in his office she said,

and showed them to the doctor’s office.

At the office the doctor assured them not to worry that

he would probably help them so they can visit mrs nwosu in prison the next day.

The doctor and the husband and wife got to the prison the next days and mrs nwosu

Who is now the shadow of her old self was seen heading towards the visitors area
Been led by a warder.

Hello mrs nwosu, did you remember us from 10 years ago the husband said

She signed and said no

Well we were at the hospital during my wife labor 10 years ago and you were the

Midwife that took my wife in he said and if I recall we gave

you a basket of fruits the next day as a thank you.

Mr and mrs apama you mean? Mrs nwosu said

Yes yes the husband said

Then mrs nwosu bursted out crying, please forgive me she said.

I am paying for my sins already she cried.

So do you mean you swapped our son too after delivery the husband managed to ask

Am so sorry she cried out even more, I am already paying for my sins and I have repented she said.

The doctor cut in

Do you remember the client you swapped the kids to asked the doctor.

She cried even more and said I swapped the kid
with one ms Eunice baby and took a dead kid from the
mortuary to replace the baby and gave their baby to
chief alomas wife who was batrren.

Chineke the wife shouted, my God
What a wicked world the husband shouted in anger

The doctor calmed them and then asked them to be
calm that they would surely have their son.

The doctor returned to the hospital with the husband,

check up the name of the patient mrs nwoso mentions,

found their address and mobile number

The doctor tried calling the number and luckily it
was chief mrs aloma that was on the phone.

The doctore asked to see her in the hospital and she came the next day

They quietly went to conference room in the hospital
and narrated everthing to mrs aloma

But she begged them not to please expose her but

she is ready to return the baby since her

Husband is also aware of the baby.

3 weeks later after going and coming,

they eventually had their baby back and also located the

parent of the baby they had raise and reunited with the mother.

Everyone was happy.

You can see, there are some things that happened
that you were never aware of but can bring you down
not because you are careless but because they just happened.

Same goes for your business, if you don’t take it up like
your life depends on it then you may be in a situation where
by you will be in financial trouble you knew nothing about
and never be able to get out.
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by crackkhaus: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
This is even more reason why every one should run a DNA test on their kid(s) as early as possible.

It's a must, don't be silly.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
ofcourse it is and this is not about been silly
crackkhaus:
This is even more reason why every one should run a DNA test on their kid(s) as early as possible.

It's a must, don't be silly.
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by SUPERPACK: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
I must mount a camera in the labour room to monitor the delivery and handling of my kids. it costs a little money to do so.
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
SUPERPACK:
I must mount a camera in the labour room to monitor the delivery and handling of my kids. it costs a little money to do so.
lol... this one no be small thing o.. its called for sef
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by greatme2good(f): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
The write-up above should be the reason men shouldn't always conclude their wives cheated on them should DNA prove a child is not theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Exactly, no one could ever tell what happened if not that the dna didint match the woman too
greatme2good:
The write-up above should be the reason men shouldn't always conclude their wives cheated on them should DNA prove a child is not theirs.
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by DicklyD: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Your write up shows you lack the required knowledge to make such a sensitive post.
DNA checks both mother and father and correlate or matches it with that of the child.
It is a different issue when the DNA shows that the child doesn't belong to either the mother or the child.
The issue on ground has nothing to do with baby swapping but to a unique situation where the child share the mothers DNA but not that of the father.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
your comment showed you didint understand the post before commenting... so a child that was swapped at birth is suposed to match the woman that is not his mothers DNA? what exactly is the point you are driving at , lets hear it
DicklyD:
Your write up shows you lack the required knowledge to make such a sensitive post.
DNA checks both mother and father and correlate or matches it with that of the child.
It is a different issue when the DNA shows that the child doesn't belong to either the mother or the child.
The issue on ground has nothing to do with baby swapping but to a unique situation where the child share the mothers DNA but not that of the father.
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by crackkhaus: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
rodgermetty:
ofcourse it is and this is not about been silly
I don't understand you.

Are you now saying that DNA tests are necessary?
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by crackkhaus: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
rodgermetty:
your comment showed you didint understand the post before commenting... so a child that was swapped at birth is suposed to match the woman that is not his mothers DNA? what exactly is the point you are driving at , lets hear it
Let me break it down for you.

If the DNA does not match the father and the mother is 100% sure she did not have sex with anyone else, then she can get tested to see if her own DNA will match the child(ren).

Either way, a crime has been detected - whether it's from the wife or from the hospital, it doesn't matter.
What matters is that DNA testing is a must.
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by Omar09(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
I think @op is a confused fella
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
it is necessary... thats just an attention grabbing headline.. its very necessary sir
crackkhaus:

I don't understand you.

Are you now saying that DNA tests are necessary?
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
lmao, ofcourse am not
Omar09:
I think @op is a confused fella

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by CAPSLOCKED: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
CAN WE NOW PROCEED WITH THE TESTS AFTER READING? undecided
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
crackkhaus:

Let me break it down for you.

If the DNA does not match the father and the mother is 100% sure she did not have sex with anyone else, then she can get tested to see if her own DNA will match the child(ren).

Either way, a crime has been detected - whether it's from the wife or from the hospital, it doesn't matter.
What matters is that DNA testing is a must.
ofcourse its a must sir, i am not saying otherwise... maybe because of the title of the post
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
yes please go ahead and make sure you do it twice lol
CAPSLOCKED:
CAN WE NOW PROCEED WITH THE TESTS AFTER READING? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by crackkhaus: 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
rodgermetty:
ofcourse its a must sir, i am not saying otherwise... maybe because of the title of the post
rodgermetty:
it is necessary... thats just an attention grabbing headline.. its very necessary sir

See as oga like you is busy calling me sir. No come dey use your humility dey make me look foølish abeg you grin
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Oga like me how na, what made calling someone sir make it look like fooling?
crackkhaus:

See as oga like you is busy calling me sir. No come dey use your humility dey make me look foølish abeg you grin
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
More reasons why DNA tests should be done to tackle cases like baby switching. Imagine the agony a woman will go through if she is given a dead kid instead of hers.

DNA tests should be carried out on both man and wife to rule out case of birth switching.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by DicklyD: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
rodgermetty:

The current issue making DNA testing trend has nothing to do with what your post is trying to say.
Reading your post added no value to the issue.
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Thats very true, most people only do it on the man
Michellekabod2:
More reasons why DNA tests should be done to tackle cases like baby switching. Imagine the agony a woman will go through if she is given a dead kid instead of hers.

DNA tests should be carried out on both man and wife to rule out case of birth switching.
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by crackkhaus: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
rodgermetty:
Oga like me how na, what made calling someone sir make it look like fooling?
It's just a saying..

Chill grin
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
what is my business with what is trending, did i tell you i posted it for what is trending or what exactly are you saying? people already understand the message, i dont know why you are overstressing yourself
DicklyD:

The current issue making DNA testing trend has nothing to do with what your post is trying to say.
Reading your post added no value to the issue.
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nawa o
crackkhaus:

It's just a saying..

Chill grin
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by DicklyD: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
rodgermetty:
what is my business with what is trending, did i tell you i posted it for what is trending or what exactly are you saying? people already understand the message, i dont know why you are overstressing yourself

Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by Omar09(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Michellekabod2:

I'm not sure you are aware of what you wrote. But I do agree with it.
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

I'm not sure you are aware of what you wrote. But I do agree with it.
its valid
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by bukatyne(f): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2020
@rodgermetty:

This your story is long o!

I was half expecting the husband to stab the wife when he got to the kitchen. grin

The amount of babies swapped back then especially women 'looking' for boys is not funny.

The amount of twin halves sold to women with still births or trying to conceive is horrifying.
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2020
lol, na jail be that na, he need calm down... you are right o, its alarming
bukatyne:
@rodgermetty:

This your story is long o!

I was half expecting the husband to stab the wife when he got to the kitchen. grin

The amount of babies swapped back then especially women 'looking' for boys is not funny.

The amount of twin halves sold to women with still births or trying to conceive is horrifying.

Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Why You Should Not Do A Dna Test Till You Read This by rodgermetty(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2020

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Invest 500k On With A Weekly Return Of 2k / Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. / Dr.Anthony Chijoke Lied: We Were Never Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.