Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? (1073 Views)

Vladimir Putin Doomsday Plane Seen Flying Near Moscow ( Pix, Video) / If I Don't Steal Your Home Somebody Else Will. Israeli To Palestinian Vid / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions?
Feb 20, 2020
Israel’s ‘flying car’ is set to save lives through its unique technology that allows it to fly and land in places unreachable by helicopter.
By United with Israel Staff

The Israeli company Tactical Robotics is partnering with US aerospace giant Boeing to develop “flying cars” using “ducted fan propulsion” technology, called “fancraft,” for piloted and autonomous vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) air-crafts.

The Israeli company has already developed an unmanned vehicle, called the Cormorant, that is powered by internal lift rotors that allow takeoff and landing in small areas, which could revolutionize the way militaries deploy and rescue troops.

“Cormorant represents the first in a family of vertical takeoff and landing aircraft that can fly and land where no other aircraft can,” Rafi Yoeli, CEO of Urban Aeronautics, the parent company of Tactical Robotics, said in a statement. “We can think of no better partner than Boeing to help us develop this product and utilize the Fancraft technology to its full potential.”

Cormorant is about the size of a large delivery van. It can vertically hover, take-off and land, making it capable of autonomously flying and operating inside complex urban and natural environments, like mountains and forests, as well as in harsh weather and winds of up to 40 knots. Its design helps protect personnel from exposure to hazardous environments. It is also able to evacuate casualties.

Because Cormorant can operate in challenging situations, such as earthquakes and floods, it can quickly deliver water, food and medical supplies to isolated areas, saving lives.

“A single Cormorant is capable of ferrying in excess of 500 kilograms of useful cargo per each 50 kilometer radius sortie, thereby delivering approximately 6,000 kilograms over 24 hours; enough to supply up to 3000 people with food, water and other needed supplies,” the company’s website explains.

Fancraft technology improves stability, payload, speed and endurance when compared to conventional ducted fan configurations, according to the company.

Helicopters are unable to operate in the type of challenging environments in which the Cormorant can maneuver. While a helicopter is a good vehicle for evacuations, it requires an area clear of trees or electricity columns to land. The Cormorant can land in narrow streets and alleyways as well as other confined spaces.

https://unitedwithisrael.org/will-israeli-flying-car-revolutionize-military-rescue-missions/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by Righteousness89(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Isreal is in a World of its Own..

2 Likes

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by Goldencheese(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Righteousness89:

Very true. It's a quiet leader in technological inventions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by OLUWABIG(m): 12:36am On Feb 22, 2020
Waiting for Saudis flying car

Abi na Flying donkey dem go produce this time around grin

1 Like

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by wirinet(m): 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
Goldencheese:

Which technological inventions have they given to the world? Which of their technological invention are you using in your home right now?
You are worshipping fellow human beings because of religion.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by Goldencheese(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
wirinet:

Which technological inventions have the given to the world? Which of their technological invention are you using in your home right now?
You are worshipping fellow human beings because of religion.

I won't have replied you because I don't have time for religious bigots or haters. The world is not bipolarised through the lenses of Christianity and Islam alone. You have Judaists, Bhuddists, Hare Krishnas, Traditional Worshippers (Ogun, Oya, Osun, Amadioha) and many others who believe in what they believe in and it is their fundamental human right. In fact, Judaism came before Christianity and Islam.

But to let you know the inventions by Jews, let me start with Google (Larry Page and Sergey Brin, they are Jewish); "disk on key" (USB Flashdisk), metal detectors, security jeeps, elevators, electric wheelchairs, drip irrigation systems were all created by Jews. And to those you may not know, they also created 3G Solar, MobileEye, Indigo Digital Printing Presses, IMI Tavor TAR-21 and Python (Defence) and hundreds of others I can't list here. Use one of their products "Google" to find out.

Does that mean that Muslims or other people don't create things? No. At least, the Arabic numerals and other inventions by Arabs have changed the world.

So, I am not a religious bigot, never was and never will be but the OP posted information on a Jewish invention and I passed my innocent comment on it. I expect that you know it is my right and I did it not insulting or abusing or disparaging any individual or group.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by wirinet(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
Goldencheese:

I won't have replied you because I don't have time for religious bigots or haters. The world is not bipolarised through the lenses of Christianity and Islam alone. You have Judaists, Bhuddists, Hare Krishnas, Traditional Worshippers (Ogun, Oya, Osun, Amadioha) and many others who believe in what they believe in and it is their fundamental human right. In fact, Judaism came before Christianity and Islam.
How can one be a religious bigot and a religious hater at the same time? Are the 2 not mutually exclusive?

You made a stupendous claim that Israel is a quiet leader in technological inventions, and I called you out to give the technolical invention Israel has given the world, you are shouting religious bigot and hater.

But to let you know the inventions by Jews, let me start with Google (Larry Page and Sergey Brin, they are Jewish); "disk on key" (USB Flashdisk), metal detectors, security jeeps, elevators, electric wheelchairs, drip irrigation systems were all created by Jews. And to those you may not know, they also created 3G Solar, MobileEye, Indigo Digital Printing Presses, IMI Tavor TAR-21 and Python (Defence) and hundreds of others I can't list here. Use one of their products "Google" to find out.
Are these the technological inventions Israel is leading or gave the world?
Google is technology? Isn't that something? Google was innovative? yes; but invented the technology to start indexing web pages ? No. There were many search engines before Google. Yahoo was the leading search engine in the mid 90's, even before even Sergey Brin and Larry Page graduated from the university.

I don't have time to go through the rubbish "inventions" by Jews (no longer Israel) you listed up, but on the top of my head, I know the metal detector was invented by Graham Bell.
For your information it was Larry Page's mother that was Jewish, his father who was one of the pioneers of computer science isn't a Jew.

Does that mean that Muslims or other people don't create things? No. At least, the Arabic numerals and other inventions by Arabs have changed the world.
So Israel is no longer the world's leader in technological inventions.

So, I am not a religious bigot, never was and never will be but the OP posted information on a Jewish invention and I passed my innocent comment on it. I expect that you know it is my right and I did it not insulting or abusing or disparaging any individual or group.

Thank you.
I never accused you of being a religious bigot. I said you are a Jew worshipper, like lots of other Christians who worship Jewish people (who by the way don't give a shit about them), because of religion. It's just like the way muslims worships Arabians just because of religion.

The person you quoted is known religious bigot. He hates muslims and especially atheists. I just took one look at his claims and dismissed it. The so called "invention" looked clumsy. There was very little details on how the machine works.
I know Israel is advanced in drone technology, but he never stated whether the "new invention" is a drone.

2 Likes

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by amanovercomer: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
My love for Israel is unquantified
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by wirinet(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
amanovercomer:
My love for Israel is unquantified
But Israels love for you is unquantifiable, as it's zero.
What of love for your country, your tribe, your family and yourself?
I hope you know Israel rejected any remote ancestry with your tribe, they say a DNA research yield no connection whatsoever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by Hyperchi(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
wirinet:

I hope you know Israel rejected any remote ancestry with your tribe, they say a DNA research yield no connection whatsoever.

Ur hatered for Jews and Israel have advance. It now ur dutie to attack anyone that praise their work.

Guy they are the greatest inventor of our time. Drones is one of it. Google the rest, and if u not satisfy kill urself

2 Likes

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by Hyperchi(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
wirinet:

Ur hatered for Jews and Israel have advance. It now ur dutie to attack anyone that praise their work.

Guy they are the greatest inventor of our time. Drones is one of it. Google the rest, and if u are not satisfy kill urself
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by Goldencheese(m): 6:30am On Feb 23, 2020
Thank you for your reply. It is fair enough.

Regards.

wirinet:

How can one be a religious bigot and a religious hater at the same time? Are the 2 not mutually exclusive?

You made a stupendous claim that Israel is a quiet leader in technological inventions, and I called you out to give the technolical invention Israel has given the world, you are shouting religious bigot and hater.

Are these the technological inventions Israel is leading or gave the world?
Google is technology? Isn't that something? Google was innovative? yes; but invented the technology to start indexing web pages ? No. There were many search engines before Google. Yahoo was the leading search engine in the mid 90's, even before even Sergey Brin and Larry Page graduated from the university.

I don't have time to go through the rubbish "inventions" by Jews (no longer Israel) you listed up, but on the top of my head, I know the metal detector was invented by Graham Bell.
For your information it was Larry Page's mother that was Jewish, his father who was one of the pioneers of computer science isn't a Jew.

So Israel is no longer the world's leader in technological inventions.

I never accused you of being a religious bigot. I said you are a Jew worshipper, like lots of other Christians who worship Jewish people (who by the way don't give a shit about them), because of religion. It's just like the way muslims worships Arabians just because of religion.

The person you quoted is known religious bigot. He hates muslims and especially atheists. I just took one look at his claims and dismissed it. The so called "invention" looked clumsy. There was very little details on how the machine works.
I know Israel is advanced in drone technology, but he never stated whether the "new invention" is a drone.
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by wirinet(m): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Hyperchi:

Guy they are the greatest inventor of our time. Drones is one of it. Google the rest, and if u are not satisfy kill urself
Why will I hate Jews or Israel as a country? What business do I have with Jews? I neither love or hate Jews (or any other groups of people for that matter), as I have no business with them.

I do love my country men though. I love the igbos, I love the Yorubas, I love the ijaws, as these are my brothers whom I live with and do business with. I would have loved the Fulanis, but they kill my brothers with no provocation.
The group of people I can say is hate are Nigerian politicians irrespective of tribe. They are wicked and greedy and make life difficult for me and my fellow Nigerians.

Why not give me the name or names of these great Jewish inventions and what they invented.

The state of Israel is doing great in drone research and technology, but they did not invent the drone. Drone technology had been progressing soon after the Wright brothers invented the flying machine, and the technology accelerating after WW2.

What do you mean by you love Jews and Israel? Are you saying that all Jews are superior to you? Will you start worshipping any jew you come across?
Even Benie Sanders who is a full fledged Jew is not supporting the current government in Israel.

Please learn to love yourself and your people. It's the greatest love of all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by Mightymanna(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Goldencheese:

Thank you.

You see your life ko?
How is Larry page an Israeli? Why you guys like this ?
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

While their neighbours are self imploding. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by Hyperchi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
wirinet:

Why will I hate Jews or Israel as a country? What business do I have with Jews? I neither love or hate Jews (or any other groups of people for that matter), as I have no business with them.

I do love my country men though. I love the igbos, I love the Yorubas, I love the ijaws, as these are my brothers whom I live with and do business with. I would have loved the Fulanis, but they kill my brothers with no provocation.
The group of people I can say is hate are Nigerian politicians irrespective of tribe. They are wicked and greedy and make life difficult for me and my fellow Nigerians.

Why not give me the name or names of these great Jewish inventions and what they invented.

The state of Israel is doing great in drone research and technology, but they did not invent the drone. Drone technology had been progressing soon after the Wright brothers invented the flying machine, and the technology accelerating after WW2.

What do you mean by you love Jews and Israel? Are you saying that all Jews are superior to you? Will you start worshipping any jew you come across?
Even Benie Sanders who is a full fledged Jew is not supporting the current government in Israel.

so if u invent electricity, that makes u the inventor of all electrical appliances
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by wirinet(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hyperchi:

so if u invent electricity, that makes u the inventor of all electrical appliances
Which electrical appliances did Israel or the Jews invents? Israel or a jew did not invent the drone.

During World War I, the Navy hired Elmer Ambrose Sperry, the inventor of the gyroscope, to develop a fleet of “air torpedoes,” unmanned Curtis biplanes designed to be launched by catapult and fly over enemy positions. A secret program was run out of a small outfield in central Long Island, New York. A New York Times report from 1926, when the secret was revealed, said that the planes were “automatically guided with a high degree of precision” and after a predetermined distance were supposed to suddenly turn and fly vertically downward, carrying enough TNT to “blow a small town inside out.”

Read more about the history of drones here - https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/brief-history-drones/

2 Likes

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by kemicalreact: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
wirinet:

Which electrical appliances did Israel or the Jews invents? Israel or a jew did not invent the drone.
You don't have to argue with dem Israeli buttlickers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by Temple1288(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
The Jews!

I just love Israel.. My love for Israel gets bigger every day..
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by panafrican(m): 1:56am On Feb 25, 2020
Instead of building flying cars Israel would be better off building a manned space country station , move all their people there.and stop attacking the peaceful Palestinian people. cool
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by wirinet(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2020
panafrican:
Instead of building flying cars Israel would be better off building a manned space country station , move all their people there.and stop attacking the peaceful Palestinian people. cool
Which flying cars? Ordinary driving Car dem never build, you come dey talk flying cars. All na mouth.
Israel is a bit like China, they copy US and European technology, make a few changes and then shout Israeli technology.

Manned Space station ke? Ordinary space rocket when India, Pakistan and China don launch, dem never even attempt.
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by Hyperchi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
wirinet:

My guy I love my ppl and my friend and does who has been by my side after the civil war. So my love for Israel is beyond negotiation
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by Hyperchi(m): 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
kemicalreact:
You don't have to argue with dem Israeli buttlickers grin grin

Either with u skull miner
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by Hyperchi(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
wirinet:

Which flying cars? Ordinary driving Car dem never build, you come dey talk flying cars. All na mouth.
Israel is a bit like China, they copy US and European technology, make a few changes and then shout Israeli technology.

Manned Space station ke? Ordinary space rocket when India, Pakistan and China don launch, dem never even attempt.

The way u mugus talk sometime is like u think through ur Ass. Ur type don't like advancement. Becoz china copy the west, why are u den using china phone instead of iPhone.

Have u browser their achievement or u just love blind argument.
If it a 9ja guy that invent it u will kill him coz it a copy peast. Copy ur own let see if it easy
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by henryobinna(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
This thread is an example that some stupid people are willfully ignorant.

And of course white is black to them if they don't like white
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Goldencheese:

No doubt about that. wink

1 Like

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by panafrican(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Israel would be more creative if they relocate to a British island off the coasts of Great Britain far away from the Palestinian people's land. Let this sink in.
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2020

1 Share

Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:04am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by joyandfaith: 4:27am On Aug 05, 2020
wirinet:

Yes, jews in israel are copying technology from Jews in Europe and America.
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by wirinet(m): 4:48am On Aug 05, 2020
joyandfaith:

Yes, jews in israel are copying technology from Jews in Europe and America.
Oya, name the Jews in Europe and America that Jews in Israel are copying technology from.
Re: Will Israeli Flying Car Revolutionise Military Rescue Missions? by joyandfaith: 4:57am On Aug 05, 2020
wirinet:

Oya, name the Jews in Europe and America that Jews in Israel are copying technology from.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_American_inventors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Germany Floods:shocking Pics Show Sea Of Obliterated Homes(Pix) / Russian Forces Overextended, At Risk Of Being ‘Picked Apart,’ Top U.S. Analyst / Rats The Sizes Of Cats In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.