Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos (72062 Views)

Kiki And Laolu Osinbajo Complete Their NYSC, Share Adorable Photos / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by lalasticlala(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Laolu Osinbajo, the nephew of the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo and his lover, Sekemioluwa are married.

Sharing pictures from the traditional wedding event, Laolu Osinbajo wrote:

BECOMING En route to two become one. Thank You Jesus. It is only You that put this smile on my face. “For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.””
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5:30-31‬ ‭NKJV‬‬ #Jesus #Faith #Wedding

“And Adam said: “This is now bone of my bones And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.””
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:23‬ ‭NKJV‬‬ My wife. ❤️ #Jesus #Wedding #teaser

Mrs. Sekemioluwa Osinbajo. My beautiful wife. Thank You Jesus for all you have done for us. ❤️ “Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness, And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭63:4-5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬ #Jesus #thanksgiving #sweetwife #damsel

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8zBB5RlfTK/?igshid=jftrsky9o2oc

Laolu Osinbajo is a lawyer. He was called to bar in 2017.

30 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by lalasticlala(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
More

12 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Froshloaded: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Happy Married Life to them!!
The wife try small grin
This is only what Osinbajo has achieved as a Vice President..

Modified
When you want to mention me, kindly tell me what the Vp has achieved
Ogun o ni pa wa oo

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
smiley

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by tyson99(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
They are enjoying and flexing while the common man is suffering.....Ogun kill una

I suppose don marry but hardship no gree me cos of the cost of tinz

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by haywire07(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Upon all the curses, these rich people keep excelling. Oluwa, I don't mind this kind of position too cry

See this one above me. He's laying curse and his subscription will end tomorrow morning.

261 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
God bless their marriage

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by 9jajoseph: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
If I talk now, them go say na hate speech

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by qualityovenbake(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congratulation Laolu and Sekemioluwa

18 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Perfecttouchade: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congrats to u both but epp us tell Daddy dat Nigerians are suffering o

11 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by justi40(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
He married my cousin
Congrats man

9 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Happy marriage life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by OCTAVO: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Okay. Happy married life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Donaldoni: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congratulations boy,at least our VP has some good news for us, smiley

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by destiny322(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Correct boy... I sense a great form of decency about him... Your union is already blessed.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by etrange: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by sammysmiles(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fyn Boi...

4 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Hafeexla(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wailer ! !! !!! Food is ready, time to wail.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Ven97: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
H.M.L to them

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by awoniyi1236(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fresh HML to em
Prof. wey sabi grin

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by visijo(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Today you will choose between two of us says a girl who isn't even an option

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by ideabuilder: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by namiji2598: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Don't be surprised if APC add this to the list of their achievements cool shocked

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by bjgurl(f): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congrats to them

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by rattlesnake(m): 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
good
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Villagemeat: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Happy marital life to the son of a commissioner

1 Like

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Openbusiness: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Assistant Vice President you mean. Because going by recent revelations on social media news, we now know that:

Abba Kyari is the real President,
And Dictator Buhari is the vice president,
So therefore Osinbajo is either the assistant vice president or senior special adviser for errand boy duty to the vice president. No wonder he is the one they send inside market to be sharing trader moni loan cheesy. Congratulations to the newly weds

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Kendumazy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Love the last picture. The joy of every parent. Happy marital life to them.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Oshiomhole Wearing Cap At Oba Of Benin's Palace / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos / Edo Election: Results From Tony Kabaka’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.