Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos (72061 Views)

Kiki And Laolu Osinbajo Complete Their NYSC, Share Adorable Photos / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by ppogba: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:
Upon all the curses, these rich people keep excelling. Oluwa, I don't mind this kind of position too cry

See this one above me. His laying curse and his subscription will end tomorrow morning.

The general thinking of the masses has always been " God will catch them". That is the rich people.

I have been waiting since and I never see who God don catch.

Simple solution: Pray to whatever who believe in to remember you for good and prosperity.

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by ybalogs(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
maybanks:
Point of correction OP the guy in question is not Osinbajo's son. He's his Nephew. How can the OP miss that. It's so funny that the OP can't even reason to see that Osinbajo is not in any of the pictures he posted.
Baba,look well nah. Osinbanjo dey there
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Froshloaded: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin grin
tyson99:
They are enjoying and flexing while the common man is suffering.....Ogun kill una

I suppose don marry but hardship no gree me cos of the cost of tinz

Na tax payer money den go use oo..
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by desiredhome: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
tyson99:
They are enjoying and flexing while the common man is suffering.....Ogun kill una

You are suffering because your heart is full of evil.
when you rejoice with other person's success, you will always have reason to rejoice, success will always come to you.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by madridsta007(m): 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
Happy Married Life to them!!
The wife try small grin
This is only what Osinbajo has achieved as a Vice President..

Modified
When you want to mention me, kindly tell me what the Vp has achieved
Ogun o ni pa wa oo

Condolence visit across the nation for those slain by murderous fulani herdsmen terrorists. undecided
Sharing Tradamoni wink
He has done well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by emkz: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
The wife try small grin

He became a Professor of Law before 40.

He attended London School of Economics.

He was Commissioner of Justice and spearheaded the judicial reforms in Lagos State. Lagos State is a model judicial state today because of this.

He provided legal advise that helped retake Osun State for Aregbesola.

In the face of attacks, humiliation and insults from people like you, he has remained level-headed, minds his business and has failed to usurp his boss. His wife is a model wife. His children, like the President's children, comport themselves in admirable ways in public. That they are well brought up, they won't come online to say a son of someone marrying is someone's only achievement in life. An achievement quite alright, how many people wish to, but can't witness their children marrying? Pray, Osinbajo be allowed to run this country. Yet, with followers like you not finding anything good with your leaders, we are saddled with the likes of Fayose, Ganduje, Alao-Akala, Buratai and Abba Kyari.

Rejoice with the VP.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Froshloaded: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin grin
madridsta007:

Condolence visit across the nation for those slain by murderous fulani herdsmen terrorists. undecided
Sharing Tradamoni wink
He has done well.
Yes he has done well, I feel he is just a toy

1 Like

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
op her name na Sekemioluwa Braithwaite. Na Braithwaite pikin o.

Someone said osinbajos kids only marry into other wealthy families. First shagaya, now braithwaite. They marry well. cheesy
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Deputy1111(m): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Happy married life. May God bless your home

1 Like

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by okefrancis: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Happy married life but this is not the VP's son but his nephew, take note

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Bear007(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
This one Is mummy's boy ooo

1 Like

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by okefrancis: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Stevecovey:
Sekemioluwa Braithwaite. Na Braithwaite pikin o.

Someone said osinbajos kids only marry into other wealthy families. First shagaya, now braithwaite. They marry well. cheesy
He's not his pikin o but nephew
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by gurunlocker: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
This green color is the most used color in weddings now. Very cool and beautiful color! cool

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Onyi22(f): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by hightempo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
tyson99:

Be joyous and celebrate with people that celebrates, doing this opens your heart to receive your your own testimony. Laying curse, harbouring bitterness and jealousy shrink your heart and a shrunken heart can't receive anything from existence. Transform your emotions with joy and watch as unbelievable doors begin to open for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:
Upon all the curses, these rich people keep excelling. Oluwa, I don't mind this kind of position too cry

See this one above me. He's laying curse and his subscription will end tomorrow morning.
1) curses are as useless as a passing gas.
2) the average Nigeria is twice as corrupt as the politician they condemn just that they haven't had the chance the politician has.
3) poor people always feel entitled and hate the rich(even the ones that have done them no wrong). Theycomplain and envy those they ought to learn from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by okefrancis: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
madridsta007:

Sharing Tradamoni wink
He has done well.
You guys are mischievous and dangerous, how could you altered a statement like this to vice president
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
tyson99:

we are on the same page brother. if not for good lady God used to covered me ehn, heartbreak for don plenty

God will listen to our cries soon I pray

1 Like

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by ZooOga: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
okefrancis:
Happy married life but this is not the VP's son but his nephew, take note

LOL, nairaland.com is looking to hire new mods. grin

Photos of VP Yemi Osinbajo and his wife, Dolapo, at his nephew, Laolu's call to bar party

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/12/photos-of-vp-yemi-osinbajo-and-his-wife-dolapo-at-his-nephew-laolus-call-to-bar-party.html

1 Like

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:

See this one above me. He's laying curse and his subscription will end tomorrow morning.
cheesy cheesy I've said it before that karma is just a feel-good-pill for the poor. The rich will keep getting richer while the poor man is waiting for karma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Zeemam: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
May God bless their union. Laolu is VP's Nephew though
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Froshloaded: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
smiley
emkz:

He became a Professor of Law before 40.

He attended London School of Economics.

He was Commissioner of Justice and spearheaded the judicial reforms in Lagos State. Lagos State is a model judicial state today because of this.

He provided legal advise that helped retake Osun State for Aregbesola.

In the face of attacks, humiliation and insults from people like you, he has remained level-headed, minds his business and has failed to usurp his boss. His wife is a model wife. His children, like the President's children, comport themselves in admirable ways in public. That they are well brought up, they won't come online to say a son of someone marrying is someone's only achievement in life. An achievement quite alright, how many people wish to, but can't witness their children marrying? Pray, Osinbajo be allowed to run this country. Yet, with followers like you not finding anything good with your leaders, we are saddled with the likes of Fayose, Ganduje, Alao-Akala, Buratai and Abba Kyari.

Rejoice with the VP.
Emkz, I won't argue with you (I won't be rude) cos you are being polite unlike others..To me all what you stated are Self- Achievements
I'm asking for what he has achieved for Nigeria as a country, not himself.. Bye..
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by jaxxy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nice. HML
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
okefrancis:

He's not his pikin o but nephew

You think I don't know this? I follow laolu osinbajo on Instagram. He's osinbajo nephew but lived with him & is like a son. As in, lived in his house. He also schooled and lived abroad for the most part.

As I said, osinbajos kids only marry rich families. grin Shagaya, Braithwaite. Kiki better not f**k up. cry

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Jhayphil: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Wish them a happy married life. But, that's the VP's nephew and not his son. Let's be guided.
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by HermajestyQ(f): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Another achievement for this administration
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Theoarhics: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
The guy looks far better with the beards.
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by DCmonster: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:

Lmao! grin
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by okefrancis: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
The wife try small grin

Modified
When you want to mention me, kindly tell me what the Vp has achieved
Ogun o ni pa wa oo

First of all, osinbajo has done so many things and it's uncountable, he initiated the Npower, NSIP,school feeding program etc ,I have some pictures on these if you want,secondly the guy in question is VP's nephew and not his real son

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Oshiomhole Wearing Cap At Oba Of Benin's Palace / Pastor Ituah Ighodalo Prays For Sanusi, Family Members On Arrival In Lagos / Edo Election: Results From Tony Kabaka’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.