Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,224 members, 7,780,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:02 PM

How Much Is One Paint Rubber Of Plantain Flakes - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Much Is One Paint Rubber Of Plantain Flakes (866 Views)

We Have Unripe Dry Plantain Flakes In Large Quantities / Dry Plantain (Flakes) Available in Large Quantities / Large Volume Of ungrounded Dry Plantain (plantain flakes) Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is One Paint Rubber Of Plantain Flakes by sulaimon22: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good evening house.

Please how much is plantain flakes sold in the market? I mean 1 paint rubber. I have some at my end and I want to know d actual price.

I have more than the actual flakes u are seeing in d pix.

Re: How Much Is One Paint Rubber Of Plantain Flakes by Goldencheese(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
N2,000-2,500 per paint bucket.
Re: How Much Is One Paint Rubber Of Plantain Flakes by sulaimon22: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Goldencheese:
N2,000-2,500 per paint bucket.

Paint bucket. U mean d big white paint bucket or the small one I placed on those two buckets?
Re: How Much Is One Paint Rubber Of Plantain Flakes by Goldencheese(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
sulaimon22:

Paint bucket. U mean d big white paint bucket or the small one I placed on those two buckets?

You know there is this small paint bucket used to contain custard. It used to be yellow. The normal paint now they use in selling rice and garri. That type is N2000-N2,500 retail price.
Re: How Much Is One Paint Rubber Of Plantain Flakes by sulaimon22: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Goldencheese:

You know there is this small paint bucket used to contain custard. It used to be yellow. The normal paint now they use in selling rice and garri. That type is N2000-N2,500 retail price.

Thank you sir
Re: How Much Is One Paint Rubber Of Plantain Flakes by Goldencheese(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
sulaimon22:

Thank you sir

You are welcome.
All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Prize Of Exotic / Fancy Pigeons In Nigeria / 30 Eggs Incubator For Just 2,000!!! / Explain The Basic Component Of Potato Starch Production Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.