Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? (2809 Views)

Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by Emescot(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, Redpillers, feminists, elders and judges, I need your help here smiley
It's a long read, please be patient with mesmiley
I have this introvert girlfriend, and we've been together since October last year, over that period of time, I admittedly have been a bad boyfriend(she does the calling, the texting, I cancel planned dates and time outs for no good reasons) at a point all that made her confess she was tired of the relationship last December, I used the opportunity and asked that we break up, it didn't go well with her and she pleaded and even threatened to hurt herself if I went ahead with the break up, I reconsidered but warned her that nothing would be the same again(deep down the relationship was boring cos I agreed to no sex till she was ready, as she was a Virgin, she was a cool girl, but my problem was that she was too clingy, and the "touchy touchy" "kissy kissy" kind of girl.
Trouble started when I let her spend the night at my place yesterday, her phone rang she picked the call and was speaking with a male colleague of hers where she started working just 2months ago, during the conversation they didn't talk about anything suspicious as I was hearing them discuss their shift for work the next day, after they finished talking, I heard the guy say "I love you" to my gf and she said "I love you too" with laughter and ended the call....Jesus wept I froze, shocked shocked for 1minute there was silence everywhere, I spoke first, mumu me all I could say was "I hope you know I heard that" she replied immediately "he is just a friend" I got so angry, I stood up, picked up my phone to leave, and this girl just held me back, held me hostage in my own house with all kinds of begging, pleading and explaining, I was so disgusted I kept pushing her hands away never to touch me, I called her all sorts of names and she wouldn't let go for like 1hr, she wanted to force me to beat her(which I didn't, and will never do) before she lets me walk out of the door, I didn't want anyone to hear us so I sat down and we talked, she cried and said I hurt her blah blah blah, I tried to console her while I was still angry deep down, she got so emotional I we ended up having sex and broke her virginity. Now my question is;
1) By replying the guy with "I love you" while I was there, was she trying to play smart or be open and sincere with me?
2) If she was cheating with the guy, she had the option of not picking the call, why would she risk it knowing it might not end well?
3) I asked for her phone to check her conversation with the guy on WhatsApp and I noticed the guy was the one who had fallen for her, and I also noticed she removed the Love emoji sufficed to his name, I asked her why and she said she didn't want us to have another issue over that again. Is that proof that I am dealing with a clever cheat?
4) We settled, but did I over react by calling her degrading names??
5) I felt guilt and pity after breaking her hymen, should I have just walked away without joining/attaching myself to her in that way??
6) Will it be considered manipulation on my part if i ask to check her phone whenever she comes visiting(I have always considered men who did this as insecure and foolish until now) or will that just make her extra careful?
7) Deep down I know there is something with the guy as I saw in the chat where she wrote of how happy she was when the guy is around at work, now that she lost her virginity to me should I relax and not worry about the guy anymore?
Please I just need answers,and insults are welcomed too.
Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by xendra: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
you just proved yourself a mumu-man

wrong time to take her virginity, now she can go screw any dick and harry and bring it back to you.

you should have left her like that if she really loves you she knows you have to be the one to take that virginity so she is stuck, she cant screw nobody else.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
1) answering "i love you too" to her colleague while in your presence confirms that there is NOTHING between them, and its just work.
2) stop showing your immaturity and insecurity by thinking that she was cheating
3) this woman is just bending over to your low self esteem nature.... she knows the type of man she has so she adapts to YOU, instead of being herself....as she knows you are very sensitive to such "pettiness".
4) of course you did
5) stop crying over spilled milk
6) it certainly would show lack of trust, immaturity, insecurity from your part...and when she will finally have enough, she will just leave your troubled self
7) just tie her to the bed post every morning so you are sure that nothing happens.....ARRANT NONSENSE!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by haywire07(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
I was initially not going to reply this thread because in your salutation, you refused to recognize paedophiles, necrophilia, mysogynist, and feminists.
I hope you work on that. Some are permissible under law.

That being said, I'm hoping to read your next thread of how this little LovePeddler has moved on to the next dick.

But I don't want you to feel bad about. No doubt she successfully played you to open her door of whorism But kindly take it as plaque. "Yes, na me fess fûck dat bish"

1 Like

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by proclinician: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
during the conversation they didn't talk about anything suspicious as I was hearing them discuss their shift for work the next day, after they finished talking, I heard the guy say "I love you" to my gf and she said "I love you too" with laughter and ended the call....

Here, take this. Stick around nairaland a little longer and you will learn.

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
All these boys be wailing on nothing... You wanna marry am If Yes, then why not wait for the D-day before you tear her toto angry

If No, then why you worried about she sharing the punnna After all Givers never lack.

[img]https:///view/raccoon-give-it-to-me-gif-10300770.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by sweetnonsense(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Let me digest this

1 Like

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
xendra:
you just proved yourself a mumu-man

wrong time to take her virginity, now she can go screw any dick and harry and bring it back to you.

you should have left her like that if she really loves you she knows you have to be the one to take that virginity so she is stuck, she cant screw nobody else.
man of wisdom,sense will nt kill u! .uar thinking like me fam.
Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
You never loved her. She saw someone serious and decided to make you jealous so you will value her more by the saying she loves him. A girl will never say she loves a side man in your presence,she rather call him names like idi0t,mum u,big head etc

You should have let this lady go since na. If you don't like someone leave them,now you deflowered her and you will be hunted by the guilt if you leave her

4 Likes

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by Proton99: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
When the time comes, weak men like Op will be hanged. It is not women who are responsible for the decay in the society but pathetic men like Op.
Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by StandUpGuy247: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Giving you her virginity was the trap she set for you to trap you down while she can finally fvck the said guy.

Bro, please don't make yourself a slave to the pvssy. Fvk her and keep your options open.

When she sees that you're still out there with other women around you, she would either behave for fear of losing you, or follow the guy.

Either way, you still win.

Please, don't make yourself a slave to the pvssy.

1 Like

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by OnpointDesign(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
The Sex part is the one that caught my attention.

I deflowered a girl once and after that experience, I stay away from virgins.

I see you're a very emotional person. This girl go really show you shege. LOL.

The moment they know emotional blackmail works on you, you're done bro. You'll not even know when you'll start begging her to not leave you even after you catch her cheating on you.

1 Like

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by helinues: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Even if na interview questions long like this, I go opt out of the job same way I am opting out of this thread

2 Likes

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by extol1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
what is paining me most now is that I finished reading the whole thing. I pity you and the girl, I hope if she is pregnant for you, you can man up and take responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by roybanjo100(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Emescot:
Hello Nairalanders, Redpillers, feminists, elders and judges, I need your help here smiley
I have this introvert girlfriend, and we've been together since October last year, over that period of time, I admittedly have been a bad boyfriend(she does the calling, the texting, I cancel planned dates and time outs for no good reasons) at a point all that made her confess she was tired of the relationship last December, I used the opportunity and asked that we break up, it didn't go well with her and she pleaded and even threatened to hurt herself if I went ahead with the break up, I reconsidered but warned her that nothing would be the same again(deep down the relationship was boring cos I agreed to no sex till she was ready, as she was a Virgin, she was a cool girl, but my problem was that she was too clingy, and the "touchy touchy" "kissy kissy" kind of girl.
Trouble started when I let her spend the night at my place yesterday, her phone rang she picked the call and was speaking with a male colleague of hers where she started working just 2months ago, during the conversation they didn't talk about anything suspicious as I was hearing them discuss their shift for work the next day, after they finished talking, I heard the guy say "I love you" to my gf and she said "I love you too" with laughter and ended the call....Jesus wept I froze, shocked shocked for 1minute there was silence everywhere, I spoke first, mumu me all I could say was "I hope you know I heard that" she replied immediately "he is just a friend" I got so angry, I stood up, picked up my phone to leave, and this girl just held me back, held me hostage in my own house with all kinds of begging, pleading and explaining, I was so disgusted I kept pushing her hands away never to touch me, I called her all sorts of names and she wouldn't let go for like 1hr, she wanted to force me to beat her(which I didn't, and will never do) before she lets me walk out of the door, I didn't want anyone to hear us so I sat down and we talked, she cried and said I hurt her blah blah blah, I tried to console her while I was still angry deep down, she got so emotional I we ended up having sex and broke her virginity. Now my question is;
1) By replying the guy with "I love you" while I was there, was she trying to play smart or be open and sincere with me?
2) If she was cheating with the guy, she had the option of not picking the call, why would she risk it knowing it might not end well?
3) I asked for her phone to check her conversation with the guy on WhatsApp and I noticed the guy was the one who had fallen for her, and I also noticed she removed the Love emoji sufficed to his name, I asked her why and she said she didn't want us to have another issue over that again. Is that proof that I am dealing with a clever cheat?
5) I felt guilt and pity after breaking her hymen, should I have just walked away without joining/attaching myself to her in that way??
6) Will it be considered manipulation on my part if i ask to check her phone whenever she comes visiting(I have always considered men who did this as insecure and foolish until now) or will that just make her extra careful?
7) Deep down I know there is something with the guy as I saw in the chat where she wrote of how happy she was when the guy is around at work, now that she lost her virginity to me should I relax and not worry about the guy anymore?
you didnt over react guy, how can a girl u r dating be receiving a call beside u and has the guts to reply the person i love you too....Thats bullshit man, well since u've chop her puna, u no loose be dat but just prepare for the worst, enjoy d pussy while it last
Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by CosmicJames(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
OnpointDesign:
The Sex part is the one that caught my attention.

I deflowered a girl once and after that experience, I stay away from virgins.

I see you're a very emotional person. This girl go really show you shege. LOL.

Why? What happened?
Someone needs more details to lean one or two.
I have a virgin to handle o
Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by fireprince14(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Guy let's forget about what she did and focus on what you did wrong.
1. Emotional blackmail- you should not have had sex with her that same night after all that. She basically just gave it to you to keep you quiet.
2. You still don't like her
3. You will break up with her which will lead to her sending one very strong curse your way. Trust me it's something emotional girls like this do often especially if you were the first.
4. I just blame the poor girl for choosing such a lame and obvious method to manipulate you.
5. I wonder why you are still asking if she's a cheat considering you were her first.
6. You will misbehave in future, she will seek advice from the work guy, he will seduce her. Afterall no more pesky virginity issues.
Emescot:

1 Like

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by Elimon(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
The question is Do u love her too?...if yes...you partly did the wrong thing...if no....if ur not comfortable let her go and find a lover
Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
OP there are two things involved now that she is no longer a virgin.

It is either she explore with the said work colleague

Or

She stay loyal to you (this partly depends on you though).
Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by dinodesmond(m): 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
That your girl wise o. I give her A.

She was a virgin and the clingy type who said no sex till she's ready: this means if she was not as virgin, she would have had sex with u. Fact

A clingy girlfriend will not reply a friend 'I love u too' on phone in front of her guy but she did it,- you said with a laughter. She knew you were enraged with that and she used her natural power to bring u to calmness. At last she allowed you to have sex with her in a time you assume she was not fully ready for just to make sure you two are good. 'It was because of no sex thing you were like bad boy to me and now the sex is available so no more bad boy thing again', she's possibly running this thought.

You see she knows guys don't have strength for this virginity thing, its almost like she has this thing scripted. She was happy that act infuriated you; it reminded her she's still something to u, so the sex will consummate it and it did.

She will get laid by that her friend but she will regret it provided you allow her, if not, she will not. Don't think she allowed herself to lose her virginity to u when she was going to bed her friend. She did that so that she will feel important to u not to her friend.

If you isolate her and she beds her friend, she will have good excuse. The idea is since the pussy is yours now, be all over it and scare dicks away. The otherwise will cause her to cheat with reasons.

I think she was never thinking about that guy but you. She only flirted with him to feel desired, if not, she would go meet the guy after all he gives her attention.

I'm happy to tell u that you don get wife.
Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 22, 2020
Now her colleague whom she told " I love you too " will come on nairaland and create a thread:

"A girl I'm crushing on at my workplace said she loves me too ...what can I do?"

2 Likes

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by Sonoyom(m): 2:17am On Feb 22, 2020
ProfDview:
Now her colleague whom she told " I love you too " will come on nairaland and create a thread:

"A girl I'm crushing on at my workplace said she loves me too ...what can I do?"
You sabi dem wella. Nairaland is now filled with so much pettiness. OP you have to stop behaving like a teenager, get hold of your emotions and try not to make decisions when you are hurt, angry or too happy.
She wasn't ready but it happened because she just wanted to show you that she is just friendly with her colleague and nothing more. I would say this, that what happened that night will definitely inform her decision to dump you if push comes to sholve.
Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by Lamanii22(f): 2:40am On Feb 22, 2020
*cancelled Jesus wept, I froze* that part is so funny....

3 Likes

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by Lamanii22(f): 2:57am On Feb 22, 2020
StandUpGuy247:
Giving you her virginity was the trap she set for you to trap you down while she can finally fvck the said guy.

Bro, please don't make yourself a slave to the pvssy. Fvk her and keep your options open.

When she sees that you're still out there with other women around you, she would either behave for fear of losing you, or follow the guy.

Oshey... Awon ti redpill gang...

1 Like

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 3:21am On Feb 22, 2020
The call part was what caught my attention. OP. Two things are involved there. It's either

1. The call was staged. She knew she was gonna come over and with your attitude of negligence, she wanted to test your valuation of her hence the call. This is further buttressed by the fact that only work related issues were discussed before the "I love you" exchanges.

Or

2. It was coincidental. The call wasn't staged. It came in at that time and and in order for her to feel desirable to you, she had to reply back the "I love you".

I'm more suited with the first option though. But be rest assured that whichever is the case, only a girl that truly loves you would go this length. That her work colleague I put it to you will remain in the "work colleague" zone. Not even close to the friend zone. I'm only sad that the colleague in question was used as a bait in securing what you've hitherto denied her which is attention. Your girlfriend must be happy seeing you react that way and it gave her a reassurance that she's valuable to you hence the sex.

You're in control man. Just reduce the "bad boyism" aspect and enjoy your relationship.
Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 22, 2020
Emescot:

I am happy u realise number 6.. Always check ur gf phone oooo... But on one condition, always release ur phone to whenever she ask for it...

That's what I call trust... Notin Sud be hidden

If she go knack another guy wey get disease and give u, then u will regret It for eternity...

Be wise
Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 22, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

Correct one guy.. Ur edd dey there

1 Like

Re: Was She Just Being Sincere Or Just An Unlucky Cheat!!? by Maxxim: 6:04am On Feb 22, 2020
Give am belle to get rest of mind grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Want To Sleep!!! (pictures) / What Exactly Is A Woman's Worth? / Why Do Yoruba Guys Like To Woo Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.