Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Physics And Further Maths - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Physics And Further Maths (1651 Views)

See The Response Jamb Gave To A Guy,after Scoring 99% In Both Physics And Chem / 2018/2019 Waec Practicals For Chemistry, Physics And Others* *get In Here* / JAMB Recommended Books For English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics And Biology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physics And Further Maths by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mrshape:

Is this John?
From pure maths and science group?
no
I like your zeal towards education. Especially educating the young lads on mathematics.pls;keep it up...
Re: Physics And Further Maths by Mrshape: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
Polymath369:
no
I like your zeal towards education. Especially educating the young lads on mathematics.pls;keep it up...
OK.
Thank you sir I appreciate.
By God's grace I will do the best I can.
Re: Physics And Further Maths by seanwilliam(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mrshape:

Talk what you know.
No maths teacher in my circle earn 30k even in my low cost of living environment.
Think big man. That's around the fee for one private class.
Let alone earning from up to 4 or 5 schools,
You go reject state government job
Or that your private clinic make them day pay you 50K if you are not the lazy type
lol.. what are you now insinuating self... I was just catching cruise as per situation of naija.. some teachers earns 6 figures na.. the bolded show say u dey follow me on nairaland grin
Re: Physics And Further Maths by Mrshape: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol.. what are you now insinuating self... I was just catching cruise as per situation of naija.. some teachers earns 6 figures na.. the bolded show say u dey follow me on nairaland grin
Lol.
I am not following you o just random word choice ,
but I also teach in private clinics and I know whats up.
Many people that usually laugh at teachers are usually doctors, government workers and bankers, but they don't try it at me in my clinics
Anyways have a nice day.
Re: Physics And Further Maths by yusman14(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mrshape:

You use IvT?
yeah...you can also use kvl and kcl
Re: Physics And Further Maths by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
Polymath369:
I have this dumbfvck's number,I could give it to you and terrorize her........
Lemme know if you're interested
lol . nah she a kid I wouldn't do that.. how did you get it though??

1 Like

Re: Physics And Further Maths by Mrshape: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
yusman14:
yeah...you can also use kvl and kcl
But do you know it is wrong because the has some losses unknown as V is not equal IR.
Please take note the answer is 8640J
check my workings please

1 Like

Re: Physics And Further Maths by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
biGDhAp:
lol . nah she a kid I wouldn't do that.. how did you get it though??
she gave me

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Neco Token, How To Buy Neco Token, How To Buy Neco Scratch Card / UNILAG Join Forces With EFCC To Exterminate Yahoo Boys Off Campus / Commonwealth Scholarship Interview Conducted In Abuja Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.