Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,570,443 members, 5,949,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 October 2020 at 06:16 AM

My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) (7281 Views)

Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / UK: Changes To Visa, Immigration Rules Effective October 1 / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Dande55: 1:39am On Aug 05
Highwave:

if this is what i think it is, i just went to the agency and filled a form, submitted the necessary documents and all. Also, this will depend on what type of job you are looking at.
Thanks alot.
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Jaycew(f): 7:11am On Aug 05
Highwave:

Day 185

So I took this course that wanted to kill me in my first semester, and I am pretty sure that its because I didn’t have any CA, I resumed very late and since we do not write exams in this particular course it was pretty hard for me and it was my first paper presentation I had to do with crazy group members that were not serious.. Mehn, So heartbreaking for me.. the lecturer literally told me that I wouldn’t be scored for course participation and that I should try and take this “Aunty for no confuse me nah” I for jejely just take am this new semester so as not to fail the course.. I weak Sha when I see the result because I fail am. Anyways I retook the course this semester and I think I passed with the professors remark

Update

I got my first CA for this course

You doing good. Well done.
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by 1beat(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05
the conversation btw the guy and the girl simple and mature ... Nigerian girls hmmm is just opposite
* why are you asking of my number
* what do you want to use my number for
* I don't give stranger my number
* I don't want disturbance calling my number
* my phone as spoiled am using someone phone

6 Likes

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 12:23am On Aug 06
Jaycew:

You doing good. Well done.

Thanks Boss
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 12:39am On Aug 06
1beat:
the conversation btw the guy and the girl simple and mature ... Nigerian girls hmmm is just opposite
* why are you asking of my number
* what do you want to use my number for
* I don't give stranger my number
* I don't want disturbance calling my number
* my phone as spoiled am using someone phone

The conversation was nice from the beginning, but you know i was on awaiting list before i graduated grin.. She gave me her second number before she decided that i passed and needed an upgrade lol

1 Like

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 12:43am On Aug 06
Day 188

My first date with peace, after going back and forth and she thought I didn’t want to come see her, we finally decided to meet up!
When I got to the station I just sat down there thinking of my next move, either to pick a bus or something.. I didn’t know what to do and I looked up only to see her infront of me. Omo Naso, I start to dey laugh which was weird. I am pretty sure she must have thought I was a weirdo at that point. Then we walked down to the city center.

To be continued...

10 Likes

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Mcslize: 4:18am On Aug 06
Highwave:
Pictures. Go come! I honestly came on here to delete the tread but i wont again.. Make i ginger people jhaare

Bro, how does one delete a thread on Nairaland? Any trick?
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 8:28am On Aug 06
Mcslize:

Hey bro i don't know how to delete a thread, since i decided to continue i didn't bother to check how to delete it.
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Richdee1(m): 10:16am On Aug 06
Mcslize:

If there are content u don't want to see, just modify and erase all in the box,but leave a Letter in the box, if anyone comes on the thread, he will see nothing but letters

Justwise
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by trigger11: 10:46am On Aug 09
where is this guy now you just kept us on suspense it's not fair oooo
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 11:29am On Aug 16
trigger11:
where is this guy now
you just kept us on suspense it's not fair oooo

Bro, i am so sorry. It's not easy for me here atm! i am struggling to put things together from work to school and my personal issues but trust me i will update in a bit.. i have a lot to talk about. Thanks for following

2 Likes

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Onyipeter20(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16
Boss abeg give the full meaning of those AM and SL
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 11:46pm On Aug 16
Onyipeter20:
Boss abeg give the full meaning of those AM and SL

AM- APPROVAL MAIL
SL- SPONSORSHIP LETTER
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by trigger11: 9:08pm On Sep 09
Highwave:

Bro, i am so sorry. It's not easy for me here atm! i am struggling to put things together from work to school and my personal issues but trust me i will update in a bit.. i have a lot to talk about. Thanks for following

Senior man me am still waiting oooooooooooo your updates are motivating me seriously
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 2:12am On Sep 20
trigger11:

Senior man me am still waiting oooooooooooo your updates are motivating me seriously

Day 311

Sorry bro, i have been busy for a while from leaving my previous job to school and trying to put some things in order so i will give you and up date later today. So my girl found out about this thread lol.. Aunty is always checking and waiting for update and i am thinking of writing the stuff in pidgin make i stress am small naah grin

3 Likes

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by themaestro08(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20
Highwave:

Day 311

Sorry bro, i have been busy for a while from leaving my previous job to school and trying to put some things in order so i will give you and up date later today. So my girl found out about this thread lol.. Aunty is always checking and waiting for update and i am thinking of writing the stuff in pidgin make i stress am small naah grin

Great thread, anyway, which city are you in Germany and how is life in general?

By the way is your girl a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20
themaestro08:

Great thread, anyway, which city are you in Germany and how is life in general?

By the way is your girl a Nigerian?

Eeeh Brother i for like answer that question about the state but it is the eastern part and she's not a Nigerian. She's from Ghana.

i really hope you are a guy though because i just concluded because of your moniker, life has been good here, as far as you no dey do pass your self. I am not living the dream yet but soon i will grin

2 Likes

Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by trigger11: 11:10pm On Oct 06
Highwave:

Eeeh Brother i for like answer that question about the state but it is the eastern part and she's not a Nigerian. She's from Ghana.

i really hope you are a guy though because i just concluded because of your moniker, life has been good here, as far as you no dey do pass your self. I am not living the dream yet but soon i will grin

everything you say motivates me brother
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by GreatSage: 11:38pm On Oct 06
Highwave bro how far? I fit send you pm?
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18
GreatSage:
Highwave bro how far? I fit send you pm?

Okay.
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by Highwave(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18
Day 339

Sometimes i don't even feel i have strength anymore.. Problem no dey finish for this world.. Make person no just give up! Anybody out there that wants something shouldn't give up

I no forget my people

#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICE BRUTALITY
#SARSMUSTEND
#WEWANTABETTERNIGERIA
So that i can come home someday and live my dream

Edit; I saw a couple of PM's, i am sorry i cannot access the former email so i can't read the mails. Sorry guys
Re: My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) by GreatSage: 2:55pm On Oct 18
Highwave:

Okay.
I have sent it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inquire On Visa To Belgium / Reasons Why You Should Travel Abroad For Greener Pastures If You Get The Chance. / Canada Permanent Residency; Express Entry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.