Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:18 PM

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC (26214 Views)

Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by kiyosaki1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Contrary to insinuations making the rounds, former Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose has said he has no intention of leaving the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Fayose who described APC as a coronavirus infected party said that someone of his status and pedigree can never contemplate joining.

The former Governor who was reacting to a statement by the APC in Ekiti State, that he was not qualified to join the party, said “it is funny that the APC in Ekiti State lied and went further to react to its own lies.”

Speaking through his Media Aide, Lere Olayinka, Fayose said, “I’m presently in a meeting of major stakeholders of the PDP in Ekiti State in the house of Senator Clement Awoyelu.”

Olayinka, who admonished the APC in the State to focus its attention on its non-performing government, described the report of Fayose’s threat to join APC should his adopted candidate for the State chairmanship of the PDP, Hon Bisi Kolawole, fails in the forthcoming State Congress as figment of the imagination of those peddling it.

“The story of Fayose’s threat to leave PDP for the APC is one of the lies from the APC factory of lies and it is even more childish that the party in Ekiti State went ahead to react to its own lies,” he said.

While saying there was nothing to attract any right-thinking politician to the APC, Olayinka asked; “is it the killings and kidnappings going on across the country? Is it the pariah State that Nigeria has become such that USA had to place the country on visa restrictions? Is it the huge debt the country has been plunged into? Or is it the directionless state of the country?

“Is it the sacking of over 3,000 workers by the non-performing APC government in Ekiti State?

“Most importantly, is it the confused state of the APC, which has made even the State Chairman of the party in Ekiti State, Mr. Paul Omotoso, to join others in calling for the removal of the National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole?

“What is there in the APC to attract someone like Fayose, who is known for his stand in support of the masses of Nigeria that are being made to suffer more hardship by the APC government?

“They can continue to hallucinate about everything Ayodele Fayose, while he continues with his task to rebuild the PDP in Ekiti State with a view to returning to power
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/i-have-no-intention-of-joining-coronavirus-infected-apc-fayose/

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by haywire07(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
And of what use is Fayose to APC?
His political career ended after he left Ekiti government house.

The only thing he should be hoping for is to get appointments like "commissioner for publicity stunts "

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Sirjamo: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
Even if you join them, you would have moved from living room to the master bedroom within the same house!!!

The difference between APC and PDP is Buhari and Osinbajo!!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by 72Morale: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
This man is too educated and exposed to be sounding like an illiterate.

D'fvq is Coronavirus infested Apc?

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by englishmart(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Any negative PDP were, APC are 5times

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by upower123(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
See word.... A p c I sorry for una life

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Enwhen(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:
And of what use is Fayose to APC?
His political career ended after he left Ekiti government house.

The only thing he should be hoping for is to get appointments like "commissioner for publicity stunts "

U people will be in far away end and be saying what is happening in Ekiti....even when Gov Fayemi left, he still have strong loyalists who served under Fayose's PDP led govt ....some of u don't understand Nigerian politics and that's why our politicians always get a WIN - WIN, no matter the political party of outcome in an election

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Monaco2(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Racoon(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
 “it is funny that the APC in Ekiti State lied and went further to react to its own lies.”
shocked grin grin grin

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by adamooye: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
.......�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Facelesscabal(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Choi politics for naija here nah scam..see what an educated man is spilling from his mouth..something market mehn are supposed to say �‍♂️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Slawormir: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
This niggarrr is back

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by NaijaMutant(f): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Peter, The Rock Fayose grin

APC has turned itself an enemy of the masses.

It will get to a point when the masses won't tolerate them anymore.

Then, the stones will start rolling grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Rawtruth1: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
APC is worse than Coronavirus

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by yeltrude: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fayose the killer puncher!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm.........can I copy this savage Sir?....
But the truth must be told anyway

8 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Lumig: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Why is this man talking like this? This man has to grow up

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Zico5(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Peter the rock. I know it's just a propaganda like before. Oshokomole will never join coronavirus party like APC. Let them continue, only a fool will believe such propaganda. They are seeing reality now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Abbeyme: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by lilprinze: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Apc is a useless party

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Opiletool(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin Werey somebody. I knew his comeback would be mad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by meum: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin grin chai

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by nanauju(f): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Get your children educational android tablets@N20,000 with free delivery nationwide, go through my threads for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by tomdon(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Emu4life(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Now this is funnygrin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by MistadeRegal(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin cheesy
So the party finally brought in the dreaded Coronavirus?
How did Fayose even know that?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Aturitoroman: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lol grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by yesloaded: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC by Ayoswit(f): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
Me too undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FinCEN Files: US Places Atiku, Wives, Under International Banking Surveillance / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters / Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.