Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances (48661 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by seborrhic: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
In this case I believe the landlord.
This is a woman that deliberately or accidentally injured herself,now playing the victim using some of the most common blackmail tools available.
It's very likely the landlord gave them a notice,but in order not to vacate the house or even stay without paying they both concocted this tale.
How can your wife report to you that your landlord is used to peeping on her in the bathroom,yet you did nothing and didn't report to the police.You continued staying in that kind of apartment.
You also claimed that just before you probably raised enough money to pack out,this happened.Story.
Why was the landlord's wife not informed by you people?
Finally,the Nigerian police maybe bad and corrupt,but most times when they do an investigation and come out with a conclusion,they are usually correct.
This couple are simply trying to blackmail the landlord and the simple reason is likely they wanting to continue living in his house without paying rent.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Farki: 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
DLuciano:
you can't just conclude its a lie, it does happen every day, some men are really bastards.

Please don't mind him. So many foolish people here blaming the woman and trying to rationalise her being beaten up. The only thing that can justify it is if she attacks him first.

This forum is really showing me just how stupid some Nigerian men can be. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:17am On Feb 22, 2020
If I wear the husband of that woman. Are go kill the landlord letter letter.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by mechanics(m): 12:17am On Feb 22, 2020
It's not by force na.
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by BluntBoy(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2020
Comedian2019:
You can't do that to my wife and still be breathing, except if she's at fault.
Anyway, there are 2 or 3 sides to a story.

I am interested in knowing what you would do.

However, I will give you a piece of advice. Look before you leap.

In matters like this, making a complaint at the police station is the best option. It was said that nothing came out of police investigation, but at least there are other options which the man is already exploring.

Many of these landlords are former thugs and they roll with guys who will not even bat an eyelid to butcher you with machetes.

Supposing you even end up killing the landlord, what would be your fate? If the reprisal attacks don't consume you, the long hands of the law will catch you and you will pay for your rash behavior with your life. Even your woman would not like this.

Anyway, I don't believe the woman's story. It is too casual. There might be elements of truth in it but it doesn't sound entirely truthful.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by ebby9z(m): 12:34am On Feb 22, 2020
See the way people are jumping to cuss out the landlord, because the woman said "...because he asked me out and I refused" yet you were all in the thread about the little boy that commited suicide forming fake sense.

Stupid people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by ebby9z(m): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2020
madridsta007:

Rapist detected.

The way you people throw the word "rapist" around sef. On what grounds are you calling him a rapist now? You're a very senseless human being.

Don't quote me o, you've been warned. Just take this L and swallow it with water.
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by sharpwriter(m): 2:41am On Feb 22, 2020
bekpo:
Report d matter to DPA and thank me later!

Wetin be DPA?
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:11am On Feb 22, 2020
Ok let's settle it now.... If you believed the woman part of the story is True click like , but if you believed the landlord click share. undecided
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Isoduwa(m): 3:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Food is ready landlord
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:01am On Feb 22, 2020
Toto and prick matter grin
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Dynamic85: 5:29am On Feb 22, 2020
It is highly unfortunate
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by tomdon(m): 5:31am On Feb 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This can only happen in a low budget i face you and you slap me type of house.
. Make we go huzzle o. So that we nor go dey rent I face me and face you house after we don marry

But my grandfather will always say there are three sides to a story
1) the complainant
2) the accused
3) and the true story

And also my grandfather keeps on saying that a man should be able to control four things in life
1) greed
2)pride
3) anger
4) lust towards the opposite sex. (Especially towards married women)

Damn you even know more than your grandpa now kudos to you
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 22, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
the reason is that, the current crop of women of nowadays expose their bodies too much, and also demand unnecessary,though I am not in support of the man

you're very correct, the rate of body exposure these days is too much...
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Comedian2019: 6:37am On Feb 22, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Foolish man
Bast@rd
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by bezimo(m): 6:41am On Feb 22, 2020
72Morale:
It will be foolish of any sane person to believe this crap.

Once a woman start using "Because he asked me out and I refused" as a defensive line in any case, Just know that she's telling lies.

Hmmmm na real wa
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Comedian2019: 6:45am On Feb 22, 2020
BluntBoy:

I am interested in knowing what you would do.

However, I will give you a piece of advice. Look before you leap.

In matters like this, making a complaint at the police station is the best option. It was said that nothing came out of police investigation, but at least there are other options which the man is already exploring.

Many of these landlords are former thugs and they roll with guys who will not even bat an eyelid to butcher you with machetes.

Supposing you even end up killing the landlord, what would be your fate? If the reprisal attacks don't consume you, the long hands of the law will catch you and you will pay for your rash behavior with your life. Even your woman would not like this.

Anyway, I don't believe the woman's story. It is too casual. There might be elements of truth in it but it doesn't sound entirely truthful.
Thanks for being blunt bluntboy. I agree with you absolutely. That's why I concluded that their are 2 or 3 sides to a story. There are situations where some married women secretly take money from other men.
But the fact is, if after investigation I realized that my wife is faithful and the landlord simply wants to be nasty, cutting him to his size is the easiest thing to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Comedian2019: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2020
kelvxyn:
The woman had one time or d oda engaged in a sexual Relationship with d landlord. If not he won't av d right to lay hands on her. One way or d oda de were sexual partners.
The woman needs to be questioned.
There are some thugs who don't respect any woman. I once had one in my neighbourhood. He started by always greeting my wife, trying to form familiarity. Later he asked my wife for her number, telling her he is area father and can date any married woman. She came to report to me to warn the idiot. I really did warn him. He came to apologize later after he recovered from the effects of the warning.
Thugs understand only one language.
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Lovelife433(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Shut up there! What will you do?
are u ok? Abi ogun won punish ur generation?
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by freethesheeple(m): 7:22am On Feb 22, 2020
Islie:
...She injured herself in a bid to attack me- Embattled landlord

https://thenationonlineng.net/landlord-beats-up-tenants-wife-for-allegedly-turning-down-love-advances/

only in lagos done by Yoruba wicked lanlords....

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by jutaji: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2020
72Morale:

Once a woman start using "Because he asked me out and I refused" as a defensive line in any case, Just know that she's telling lies.

You are a wise man.
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2020
You beat up my wife in my absence, landlord,I will brutalise you and your whole family the police can come in later.
Which kinda nonsense is this?
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by SavageMaster: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2020
72Morale:

Does it mean that in all cases, the woman is telling a lie?
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by fof1: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2020
72Morale:

U MUST BE A CO TRAVELLER WITH D LANDLORD IN SAME BOAT. SO U JETTISONED D WOMANS STORY BUT BELIEVE AND ACCEPTED D LAND LORD'S VERSION . HOW MYOPIC ARE YOU,PLS? PLS READ IN BETWEEN D LINES.WHO CORROBORATED D LANDLORD SPURIOUS STORYLINE?
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Lumig: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2020
It is improper to start rushing into conclusion when all the information is from the side of the woman. Our women cannot be trusted with their stories. Many men have been wrongly accused and jailed because of victim cards that our women often play.
Funny thing is that even if the man's story is the truth, society will not believe man.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Dan809: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2020
Kwat......
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by kelvxyn: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2020
I gat u bro. But trust me, even thug look face bfor de approach a woman.
My advice is every woman or wife should do away with familiarity with neighbors, friends, avoid gossips, sitting out to discuss and entering neighbors house. Trust me, with that no Bastard would have impetus to approach someone's wife.
Comedian2019:

There are some thugs who don't respect any woman. I once had one in my neighbourhood. He started by always greeting my wife, trying to form familiarity. Later he asked my wife for her number, telling her he is area father and can date any married woman. She came to report to me to warn the idiot. I really did warn him. He came to apologize later after he recovered from the effects of the warning.
Thugs understand only one language.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by BOBAN2710: 8:13am On Feb 22, 2020
I'M IN SUPPORT OF THE LANDLORD COS THE WOMAN STORY DOESNT SOUND TRUE
FEAR WOMAN!!!
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by jaxxy(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2020
Why would a lady tenant launch an attack on her landlord Nice one bt not smart enough undecided
Re: Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances by Sundaycomputer: 8:25am On Feb 22, 2020
As a woman , if u didn't need the man , why not just ask him for 300000k for help and u will see how the man will run. Away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) / Moment CCTV Captured A Slay King Stealing An iPhone 6 At A Super Market. / Herdsmen Shooting Sporadically In Imo State - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.