Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex (103637 Views)

My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by chiomarita: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
Producers harassing me for sex – Mandy Obi
Curvaceous up and coming actress, Ujunwa Mandy Obi, has revealed to Inside Nollywood her challenges as a green horn in the industry.

The Anambra State-born script interpreter has bemoaned that movie producers always harass her for sex. She narrates: “I started acting in 2016 because I have always loved to be an actress right from my Secondary School days. So, I started going for auditions, from Lagos to Asaba. I could remember the first audition I attended, the producer told me the main reason he picked me was because of my shape and boobs. Most of these producers want to sleep with me before giving me roles. So many of them!

“But I don’t do that. I don’t sleep around for roles. If I start sleeping with producers, how many would I sleep with to get to the top? I just avoid them. Aside producers, men too won’t let me rest. Sometimes, I will be like ‘why am I so busty?’”

Though, Mandy is tired of the sexual harassment, she doesn’t see her big boobs as a curse but a blessing. “I see my big boobs as a blessing because some girls do surgery just to have big boobs, but mine are so natural. Getting my size of bra is not tough. My boobs are not the biggest; they are just normal. I don’t have any challenge managing my boobs; I love the way they are. If I have my way, I’ll add to my bum bum; I want bigger butts,’’ she stated.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/producers-harassing-me-for-sex-mandy-obi/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by Zico5(m): 5:12am On Feb 22, 2020
The greatest achievement so far. Some girls are so dumb, thinking the moment they possess the right curves either natural or artificial they are on top of the world. That's the effect of the society we find ourselves.

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by irunoko(m): 5:22am On Feb 22, 2020
smiley
Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 22, 2020
Why won't it be a HUGE BLESSING to you and your career when the HEAD suffers depletion syndromes.

After all, I never expected any INTELLIGENT CONVERSATIONS from you.

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by englishmart(m): 6:45am On Feb 22, 2020
You don't own them, you're just a caretaker of those boobs. The real owners know themselves. My advise is that you ensure they don't develop low self-esteem soon.

Meanwhile, I can't marry a lady with such size of boobs it's capable of suffocating my unborn child.

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by segebase(m): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2020
I hope the boobs helps you to make heaven

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by Olalan(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2020
Just like cossy and the other big busted lady it's a matter of time before another dumb big busted lady replaces her

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2020
angry

Of course why not?

Utilize it before it goes down flat grin

8 Likes

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by femi4: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2020
Acting since 2016? And I ve never seen these breasts in any movie before

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by nazablossom(f): 8:26am On Feb 22, 2020
Low self-esteem.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by aminusodiq(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2020
If dey call dem sex objects, dey will :stat crying shocked sad shocked

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by mayklef(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2020
Producers haf fuvk u tire u min

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by logon599: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2020
When you take your self worth from what people use to objectify you, before long you'll use that same thing to objectify yourself too. Now your identity is no longer how talented an actress you are but how busty an actress you are, and that's all you've succeeded in telling us about yourself in this interview. It's ok but note that talent lasts a longer time than big busts.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural and I'll arrange your structural, mechanical, electrical too) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by KIDfurniture(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2020
Big Breast indeed...
Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by chukwuibuipob: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2020
sad oluBUNMI ERU AYA shocked shocked. Lefulefu like BALLON D'or like diz

2 Likes

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by HitSong: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2020
For now...

1 Like

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Advert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by NotBeenPaid: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2020

One person - Three different looks

7 Likes

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by AmazingELixir: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2020
undecided

This early Saturday morning naim una carry bwrest matter face person...
Which mod even carry dis thing enter front page.

18 Likes

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2020
shocked
Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by Yakade(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Apart from that, what can she offer? Olosho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by BLESSICA: 8:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Who get ear make e hear!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by Sirmuel1(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Just imagine
Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Idiotic statement.
Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by Oblitz(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2020
So being harassed for sex is a blessing?

4 Likes

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by yeltrude: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Boobs like amotekun
Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by Bluecurtain: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Yes,, big boobs are good,, a beautiful figure is indeed nice,,and a big backside is wonderful but the question is DO YOU HAVE SENSE??

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by melbergalex25: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Next
Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by azpekuliar: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Ofcourse, in a year or two we would see your new house and G-Wagon on Instagram thanking God for the fruits of an amazing ‘acting’ career.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by Ayoswit(f): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2020
I've never seen her in any movie undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex by chukwuibuipob: 8:43am On Feb 22, 2020
wink CHELSEA cool cheesy grin wink smiley tongue tongue cool shocked sad STAMFORD BRIDGE AYAKATA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings / Relative Uses Dead Body Of 'kay Low' To Curse SARS. Davido, Banky W React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.