Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp (52110 Views)

The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding / Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by anonimi: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2020
Euegene100001:
Why look for what’s not looking for you . Stop checking her phone u are not married to her yet

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4248495_3837094thunderfiregif1123ad13b374ee26eb896576f518abf9_gif71d3b8ab269fbd28ec10672ccdbf986a

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Chiebunigom1(f): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2020
Oblitz:
grin

Even the most staunch Christian is not faithful to God, how much more their spouse.
I just know one thing, everybody cheats.
If you're a detective like me, you'll never get married.

I totally disagree with some of your statements, Not everybody cheats!
I have never cheated on my husband and will never cheat on him no matter what. I will quietly call it quits with him if I cannot tolerate him anymore.
And I know a lot of people who have never cheated on their spouses too

Your being a relationship detective can be quite emotionally draining, blood pressure shooting-up and also time consuming.
Please save yourself the unnecessary stress and remain celibate.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by cana882(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2020
Some people come here to spew thrash about relationship matters being private and how both parties should settle their issues privately without engaging their social audience. Firstly, there are so many people experiencing such and have been thinking of a solution but can’t present such online to seek for a third opinion due to the fear of online bullies who’ll attack them as being weak. so an advice from social media can help that young man or woman get the solution they’re in search of. Also, people learn from others experience so being opportune to read different true life stories online helps those who haven’t been in such situation to know how handle such when faced with it.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by KIDfurniture(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2020
This lover boys forming hard guy soon as woman toy with them they turn to NAIRALAND. These boys are very stupid oh. You found this and that on her phone. Which right do u have to check a womans phone? Women are just starting with all. Shabi una feel sa u can cheat with any woman. She will sleep with ur family members soon.

OLUENTA1:
Hello Nairalanders I need to hear from different people what to do and maybe if there is any advise at all or guidance to the issue/incidence that occured between me and my fiancee

Let me go straight to the story and I will try to make it short and explanatory.

My fiancee happened to have this ex that obviously they had a good time together and infact she left the guy for me and during one of our conversation I got to know that finances during her time with him was a big issue and at one time or twice she cheated on him to sleep with men that could take care of the finances

We started our relationship and I quickly noticed the challenges with this with her but on my own part I can take care of her finances. Anyway, We have been together for more than 2 years and also we are planning to get engaged traditional soon.

The unthinkable happened during one of my inquisitive quest of checking her WhatsApp messages when I saw her telling her closest buddy that she was chatting with her ex the other time and that they were talking about how many times they had sex and also if she ever meet the guy again she will sleep with him.

Well, as it is I am feeling been cheated on and secondly, i can't imagine that she will still have this feeling for the ex so much that she could say that she can still sleep with the ex again.

The question now is, do I still need to continue the relationship with her? and also call off the engagement? Because it seemed she can't be loyal or maybe the she loves the guy more than me and any given opportunity she will always go back to the ex
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Toughcookie: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2020
You don't need people's opinions to know what is right, you're a grown-up man with balls. Do what is right for yourself, look around you man, se o fe Ku ni. If a cheat no-kill herself, she will kill the spouse sad sad
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by samso247(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2020
Power of Okafor's Law grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Digmygold: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2020
Op when are you going to write about your own cheating and sexcapades with your other girlfriends too? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Euegene100001:
Why look for what’s not looking for you . Stop checking her phone u are not married to her yet

So a man who is about to do away with millions of naira just to wed a woman whose only contribution to the marriage is giving birth,does not have the right to know if the product is worth his hard earned cash?

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by CharlesCLloyd(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Bola146:

"also if she ever meet the guy again she will sleep with him"

You be mumu ni? Or love is doing you gish gish sad Confront her now! She is in love with your money or your kini cry She might not want to marry you, she is just wasting your time.

I like gals like you, even if una dey dsame atleast let your reasoning be different. Ladies advice like this bcus it’s the damn truth you need to say here
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by donprinyo(m): 10:40am On Feb 22, 2020
Your girl needs good knacking. Go and fooock her brains out
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2020
Na wah ooh. What happens these days hardly happened in the olden days. Most of the women that time were virgins and so, they stuck to their husbands for life because they had no relationship orr sexx experience with any other men prior to when they met their husbands .

Nowadays, a girl could date up to 3 different guys before finally settling down. If the husband isn't giving them what she craves like sexx , care and attention, she might go for her ex where she felt she couod get all that. I had heard a girl say her ex was super good in bed and save for his parents, she wou have been the one she would have married. Many ladies still see their ex even after they are married. I'd have experienced same , if not for my disciplined self. At times I'd be like...but dont you think youyou're w married for once ? I've heard one of them say even if she's married, she'd still be seeing me. She was asked to get married early by her parents because She was the only daughter. I was in my final year when she got married. We are still fiends but with no trings attached.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by CharlesCLloyd(m): 10:42am On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Say you're joking! How is it "UNTHINKABLE"? She basically told you that she's done this to someone before, but you still went on & engaged this person. Same script from the same writer, different cast, it was inevitable. I don't know how you can sit there, listen to someone telling you all these stories about how they've cheated in the past & still envision a future with them. When people talk about who they are, put on your listening ears. No empathy from me, you put yourself in this situation by ignoring a billboard size red flag that was right in front of your face the entire time.

Chaii!! Another sensible gal.. some of nairalander gals are intelligent o

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by kokomilala(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2020
Adultery will be the order of the day if you marry her.Mark my word.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by surgical: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Say you're joking! How is it "UNTHINKABLE"? She basically told you that she's done this to someone before, but you still went on & engaged this person. Same script from the same writer, different cast, it was inevitable. I don't know how you can sit there, listen to someone telling you all these stories about how they've cheated in the past & still envision a future with them. When people talk about who they are, put on your listening ears. No empathy from me, you put yourself in this situation by ignoring a billboard size red flag that was right in front of your face the entire time.
correct

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 22, 2020
Where is the love my brother? if ops girlfriend love him will she plan to cheat on him?, if ops loves her girl friend will he consider breaking up with her? My elder sister gave me an advice recently and i will continue applying it. since i've been applying it my life is different.
medina230:
Y would u say one shouldn't marry for love....can u marry someone u don't love?
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Josh44s(m): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:
Hello Nairalanders I need to hear from different people what to do and maybe if there is any advise at all or guidance to the issue/incidence that occured between me and my fiancee

Let me go straight to the story and I will try to make it short and explanatory.

My fiancee happened to have this ex that obviously they had a good time together and infact she left the guy for me and during one of our conversation I got to know that finances during her time with him was a big issue and at one time or twice she cheated on him to sleep with men that could take care of the finances

We started our relationship and I quickly noticed the challenges with this with her but on my own part I can take care of her finances. Anyway, We have been together for more than 2 years and also we are planning to get engaged traditional soon.

The unthinkable happened during one of my inquisitive quest of checking her WhatsApp messages when I saw her telling her closest buddy that she was chatting with her ex the other time and that they were talking about how many times they had sex and also if she ever meet the guy again she will sleep with him.

Well, as it is I am feeling been cheated on and secondly, i can't imagine that she will still have this feeling for the ex so much that she could say that she can still sleep with the ex again.

The question now is, do I still need to continue the relationship with her? and also call off the engagement? Because it seemed she can't be loyal or maybe the she loves the guy more than me and any given opportunity she will always go back to the ex

Just look at this f00l. You are dating a whoore. Can I have her number please. I get money

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Zoroaster: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2020
Dump that hoe

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Babanlagenius: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

She's a whõre

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by sexyyoyo(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

Carefully listen to this.
You will get your answers if your brain still functions correctly. I hope you are not love blinded
https://www.facebook.com/Daddyifii/videos/1011565685908883/
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by ChukaOkolo(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2020
She needs deliverance and spiritual separation from her Ex. Go to montain of fire
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by farem: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

I think I am having issue on how low human reasoning has gone.

You/are labelling, as unfaithful to you, someone you are fucking that you never married to in the name of being your fiancee (a byword for all fucktards that doesn't mostly lead to marriage).
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2020
Brother wey mumu. grin

All of una na alfa male, but babes dey use una head offline. No break up, stay there- she is your karma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by cromz(m): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2020
Bleep her back to back and dump her and I’ll say it again “No woman is in love with any man”

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Bola146(f): 10:50am On Feb 22, 2020
AreaFada2:

Bola, be honest are a man masquerading as a man?
Because 99% will leave the matter at hand to ask if the guy also will not cheat with his ex, or why he dared to check her phone, etc. Not honest like you are doing here.
We know why though. Women are thereby defending the game majority of them now play.

Honestly we have too many indomie boys these days.

OP, if you marry that girl, expect "your kids" to be fathered by other men. Like. 30 to 35 % of kids are fathered by rogue sperms of lovers outside matrimonial home. Good luck.

Are you okay? I don't think so.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2020
Your case is the classic 'alpha fvcks beta bucks' case. No deviation whatsoever.

Try to update yourself on the concept.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Your case is the classic 'alpha fvcks beta bucks' case. No deviation whatsoever.

Try to update yourself on the concept.
.. Apt. You ve just said it all.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by BotherMleeper(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2020
Another day, another relationship teetering on the brink because nosey partners can't stop snooping into their partners' phones like creeps.

Almost every girl cheats, or nurses temptations to cheat

Stop checking her phone to confirm your fears

What you don't know can't hurt you.
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by DarkJeddi(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2020
Abfinest007:
blinded by love .,98 percent of girls are not submissive u don't know if ur next relationship will be worse.is better u cheat too
So?

He should continue with a cheat,just because there may be worse cheats out there? shocked
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by AreaFada2: 11:02am On Feb 22, 2020
Bola146:

Are you okay? I don't think so.
Well in modern times men are always at fault when a woman cheats.

Womenfolk generally avoid a thread like this or blame the guy. Just read through what majority of ladies will say on this thread.

Some of us have life experiences greater than the ages of many Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2020
One reason I Dont fornicate, it's too cost

Enter inmessage, girls wey no fit work for 20k go dey bill u 30k for 2 rounds of sex. If u r the type that is a 0.00000005 Secs like me, 30k na waste

Enter michat, dos ones even dey fair, charge u 5k for 2 rounds.

Michat ??. Are u in an Asian country
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by Chirowman(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2020
run for your dear life if not she will born another man pikin for you
Re: My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp by frozen70(f): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2020
OLUENTA1:

Since you guys have been dating, has she ever cheated on you

Does she talk about her ex when you are with her

Does she compare you to her ex when quarrelling with you

Is she always complaining of money

Then it's time you think twice about her

When next you have a good reason to catch her and prove she is cheating on you, just sit her down and tell her your findings and you will like to have a break from the relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United & Barcelona Couples / Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.