Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent (2504 Views)

Video Of Kastina Residents Burning Brooms Dangerous Precedent For Nigerian Unity / Why Biafra Remains The Best Option For The Eastern Region / How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Coldie(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2020
BrownRoofRep:

We don't make noise we fight and defend ourselves unlike you Afonja cowards that make noise.
My father picked his weapon fought for 30 month, defended his land earned honour unlike you Afonja cowards that ran at hearing the voice of few Fulani herdsman.
Ilorin gone forever, forcefully taken by your Fulani overlords. Cowards!
No inch of Igbo land lost to anyone even after fighting 30 months against the world.

The annoying fact here is that you Afonja should not be talking or making noise online. Whoever lost his ancestral land to a few nomads should cover his face in shame. Shameless noise making cowards.
I wish a lot of u would one day get some sense.

The Yoruba's and the north did us a huge favour.

After the war Igbo properties in there regions were returned, but our own eastern brothers in the Delta swooped on them, even the asaba massacre the brain behind it is still from the south south, yet its the north u hate.

I have said it times without number, with this our thinking, Biafra we no go see, plus our hateful attitude would make Igbo presidency a pipe dream. E go clear us for eye when even minorities produce president and we are still shouting Biafra up and down

3 Likes

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2020
Coldie:

I am Igbo but I am seriously disappointed at the mindset of our people, we talk anyhow, imagine you saying this.

That's how ohaneze youths came and said they were happy with terrorism in the north, why do our people talk anyhow, make unguarded statements

I wonder why you never replied that guys insensitive comment but replied mine.

Continue to azz lick them

1 Like

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Coldie(m): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2020
Ardar:

I wonder why you never replied that guys insensitive comment but replied mine.
I don't see anything wrong in what he said, I keep saying it that we igbos should be grateful to Gowon, we should even hold Gowon to high esteem than we do Ojukwu.

If Gowon was hate filled all he had to do was just delay the surrender, for one more year. Before that one year will be over u can't imagine what would have become of us, but immediately he announced the surrender. And started the process immediately.

We igbos committed lots of atrocities, instead of us keeping mute with the hope that with time Nigerians would move on with what happened back then almost every minute we keep reminding them and everyone.

E go clear us for eye soon

2 Likes

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Coldie:

I don't see anything wrong in what he said, I keep saying it that we igbos should be grateful to Gowon, we should even hold Gowon to high esteem than we do Ojukwu.

If Gowon was hate filled all he had to do was just delay the surrender, for one more year. Before that one year will be over u can't imagine what would have become of us, but immediately he announced the surrender. And started the process immediately.

We igbos committed lots of atrocities, instead of us keeping mute with the hope that with time Nigerians would move on with what happened back then almost every minute we keep reminding them and everyone.

Rossikipi I know it's you, continue to showcase your stupidity all over naira land with different monikers.

Don't ever quote me again

3 Likes

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Coldie(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2020
Ardar:

Rossikipi I know it's you, continue to showcase your stupidity all over naira land with different monikers.

Wow... Just for saying the truth u get angry.

So u want me to lie to u

2 Likes

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2020
The five years he spent in prison have left him bitter and he shares little of the admiration that other Ibos express toward Gowon. But he acknowledges that the Nigerian general did what he himself would not have done. "Gowon had every right to shoot us," said Gbulie, now a businessman here in Enugu. "Probably if we had won the war, we would have shot him."

Indeed according to firsthand witnesses, whenever the Federal forces captured a Biafran soldier, he was arrested and kept somewhere safe and even at times reintegrated into the Nigerian Army, but when Biafran soldiers captured soldiers of the Federal forces, they beheaded them.

Read The Tragedy of Victory for more insight.
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by BrownRoofRep: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2020
Coldie:

I wish a lot of u would one day get some sense.

The Yoruba's and the north did us a huge favour.

After the war Igbo properties in there regions were returned, but our own eastern brothers in the Delta swooped on them, even the asaba massacre the brain behind it is still from the south south, yet its the north u hate.

I have said it times without number, with this our thinking, Biafra we no go see, plus our hateful attitude would make Igbo presidency a pipe dream. E go clear us for eye when even minorities produce president and we are still shouting Biafra up and down
The North did you Yoruba moozlems huge favour by not taking over all your lands. Cowards.
Keep claiming Igbo in a faceless forum.
Typical Afonja chameleon.

2 Likes

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by BrownRoofRep: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2020
Ardar:

Don't mind that chameleon claiming Igbo.
Typical Afonja coward!

2 Likes

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by austinsmat(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Ikemba a vice president the reporter must be mad or one of oluwale brown envelop journalist.
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Area4Area: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2020
Ardar:

That's the problem, instead of confronting the truth, you hold on to your erroneous opinions and would want to commit same mistakes all again, the guy only told you the gospel truth and you have the right to accept or reject it.
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Area4Area: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2020
Coldie:

Wow... Just for saying the truth u get angry.

So u want me to lie to u
Don't mind them, they hate being told the simple truth till it explodes on all our faces like in 1967

1 Like

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Area4Area: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2020
BrownRoofRep:

The North did you Yoruba moozlems huge favour by not taking over all your lands. Cowards.
Prove to us that you're Igbo
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Coldie(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2020
BrownRoofRep:

Full blown Igbo pure blood with sense.

Not one without sense, I always say one thing, "if u keep fighting the wrong cause, justice will never be yours, instead your woes will increase"

U are being on the wrong side of both justice and history. Believe it or not

1 Like

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Coldie(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2020
austinsmat:
Ikemba a vice president the reporter must be mad or one of oluwale brown envelop journalist.
That was a typographical error. He meant d Igbo VP under shagari, Alex Ekwueme.

Plus the fact that ojukwu contested for President but didn't win
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Coldie(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2020
BrownRoofRep:

Don't mind that chameleon claiming Igbo.
Typical Afonja coward!
As time went on I found out that the Yoruba's were right to be cowards as u call them, with all the bravery were did it take us?

U would even look more stupid if u are calling Yoruba's cowards but enjoying the dividends of there cowardice by residing anywhere in Yoruba land or u having a relative who does
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Coldie(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2020
Area4Area:
Don't mind them, they hate being told the simple truth till it explodes on all our faces like in 1967

A lot of them are is self destruct mode and they want to take Igbo land along with them, this there self destruct mode would so much back fire that very soon the few remaining igbos from the south south would soon start denying being igbos, because of the folly of there eastern brothers. I have seen it all

1 Like

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by BrownRoofRep: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Area4Area:
Prove to a Yoruba fake moozlem?
I don't have time proving myself to counterfeit moozlems.
No thanks.
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by BrownRoofRep: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Coldie:

As time went on I found out that the Yoruba's were right to be cowards as u call them, with all the bravery were did it take us?

U would even look more stupid if u are calling Yoruba's cowards but enjoying the dividends of there cowardice by residing anywhere in Yoruba land or u having a relative who does
SMH!!
This Yoruba fake moozlem still dey say 'us Igbos'? Since when did descendants of cast out demons became Igbos? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Coldie(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
BrownRoofRep:

SMH!!
This Yoruba fake moozlem still dey say 'us Igbos'? Since when did descendants of cast out demons became Igbos? grin
Us ipob
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by BrownRoofRep: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Coldie:

Us ipob
Afonja fake moozlem. grin

1 Like

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Coldie(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
BrownRoofRep:

Afonja fake moozlem. grin
Amotekun like u
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by enemybulldozer(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
Area4Area:
You're the one to prove to us that you are Igbo not BrownRoofRep.

Because it is said that "by their fruits ye shall know them".

1 Like

Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by BrownRoofRep: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
enemybulldozer:
You're the one to prove to us that you are Igbo not BrownRoofRep.

Because it is said that "by their fruits ye shall know them".
Don't bother yourself, he's another frustrated Yoruba shiite fake moozlem.
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
blasted12:
The ibos should count themselves lucky that a Christian gentleman like Gowon was commander in chief during the war. Imagine their fate if it were a Hausa-Fulani Muslim like murtala Muhammad they surrendered to. Ibos should worship Gowon

Is it the Murtala dat Achuzie dealt with....
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Coldie:

Which atrocities...

Fake igbo u are....
Even if you are igbo....so those filthy uncircumcised bastards that raped ur mother, her mother,her sisters and family members and those that killed ur relatives are innocent...onye ara...
Gowon shud b charged for war crimes ...but because d world powers backed him dats y he is free
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by enemybulldozer(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Area4Area:
What is that truth that we hate so much??
Can someone like you that loves to support backwardness, injustice and savagery tell us the truth?? Do you even know what truth is??

1967, 1967 everytime, what if a repeat of that brings your end and at the end of the day biafra emerges.
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by ejanla077: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Coldie:

I am Igbo but I am seriously disappointed at the mindset of our people, we talk anyhow, imagine you saying this.

That's how ohaneze youths came and said they were happy with terrorism in the north, why do our people talk anyhow, make unguarded statements

Go to hell with your stupid disappointment...

Who you epp
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by SciLab: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
blasted12:
The ibos should count themselves lucky that a Christian gentleman like Gowon was commander in chief during the war. Imagine their fate if it were a Hausa-Fulani Muslim like murtala Muhammad they surrendered to. Ibos should worship Gowon

The worse are yorubas who were conquered by pregnant Dahomey women, Conquered by Nupe, Emiratized by Fulani and today afraid to talk about Oduduwa.
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by amuwo1980: 6:05am On Feb 24, 2020
Coldie:

I wonder what your problem and that of everyone liking your comment is.

All the big wrongs, or not were preventable, if our people stayed on our lane and avoided the coup and killings. Most igbos don't tell there kids that part of d story

Number one you are distorting history and out rightly lying, since when did a military coup turned out to be planned by a whole tribe?
Number 2 who is the OUR in the lane sentence , you are now an igbo man, this makes rubbish of all ur are mouthing
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by amuwo1980: 6:07am On Feb 24, 2020
Coldie:

You are not igbo so nothing else u say will be regarded as credible since u started with a lie
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Coldie(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2020
amuwo1980:

You are not igbo so nothing else u say will be regarded as credible since u started with a lie
Pure blooded Igbo from IMO state
Re: Several Decades Later, Biafra Remains Lonely Precedent by Coldie(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2020
amuwo1980:

Number one you are distorting history and out rightly lying, since when did a military coup turned out to be planned by a whole tribe?
Number 2 who is the OUR in the lane sentence , you are now an igbo man, this makes rubbish of all ur are mouthing
Tell me d truth then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari MUST Go To The Uk For Treatment / Nikah: Blue-eyed Kwara Woman Islamically Weds Husband (photo) / One NIGERIA: Oduduwa Descendants Troop Out En Mass In One Million Man March For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.