Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (90144 Views)

This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by stanliwise(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Etinosa1234:

until dem dey injure u

dey form animal rights activists
If a snake isn't harmful or a threat to life, is it very unwise to kill it.
Although vine snakes are poisonous.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by FuckAllTheMODs: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Op, Instead of you to call on Simon and his girlfriend the snake expert on NatGeo wild to come help you safely catch and relocate the snake alive, but you chose to smash and quench the life of the poor snake.....

We are no different from the attitude of our political leaders.....We are wicked..

Dry!
So, he will travel with his gf all the way from S.A to catch a snake in Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by tjosh007(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
hackeen:
Oh my God, what have you done? This is a rare specie of vine snake..most of them are harmless to human.. sad

vine snakes are not harmless...they are very venomous.

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by AreaFada2: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
It's a Twig snake. Also called vine or bird snake.

It's venomous though beautiful. It killed the snake expert Bob Mertens.

4 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by ehemwhy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
It's a vine snake ,also called a twig snake, it's venom is hemotoxic....it affects the blood clotting systems in humans and causes serious uncontrollable bleeding

Good thing you killed it

5 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
frowland:

God never made anything ugly, it was ALL good. Even the serpent is a symbol in the bible and until this day still used in hospitals and other medical environments.
Boss, u just brought this to my attention, despite reading stuffs about WHO, I never paid attention to the symbol
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by 77up(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
hackeen:
Oh my God, what have you done? This is a rare specie of vine snake..most of them are harmless to human.. sad

they are here already grin awon snake activist undecided why can't you rear it in you house since it is harmless to human .

Africa, we ll be trying everything possible to copy white.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by stanliwise(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
yeman1:
This snake go dey wicked die
That it bright color means it will be very poisonous.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by proclinician: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
lalababy:
Die bitch die.... congratulations that's your ex cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by FuckThaMod: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
aremz:

You’re a mumu man
He is a big fool.. Harmless ko grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by factoryreset: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
yeman1:
This snake go dey wicked die

Vine snakes are back-fanged, meaning the fangs are located towards the back of the mouth. The commonly known and much feared boomslang (Dispholidus typus) is also back-fanged. Both these species are very dangerous as their venoms are highly toxic and known to deliver fatal bites.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by stanliwise(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
hackeen:

Vines are deadly.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Xenox(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Specific name: A. Nasuta or A. pulverulenta
Generic name: Ahaetulla
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by yeman1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
factoryreset:

Vine snakes are back-fanged, meaning the fangs are located towards the back of the mouth. The commonly known and much feared boomslang (Dispholidus typus) is also back-fanged. Both these species are very dangerous as their venoms are highly toxic and known to deliver fatal bites.

Just imagine d head alone
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Blindersoff: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
micellgevity:
Lala's food don land. Pls move it to the promised land.

This is a grass snake. Non poisonous
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Happyguy201: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2020

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by bluebay(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sokosuji:
Ugly creatures...

I found an unfortunate one with a broken spine,judging from its crooked movement (must have wrestled a cat or sth)..

Happily,I heaved a 2by 2 and let it drop on its ugly triangular head
Look at your mouth. Suppose its a Shoe with that colour, you would have bought it for her.... Always appreciate good thing oga. The colour is beautiful..
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by 77up(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Etinosa1234:

until dem dey injure u

dey form animal rights activists
don't mind the hypocrite, as if he will pat it head when come across one grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
micellgevity:
Lala's food don land. Pls move it to the promised land.
Wow.. That's a beautiful snake undecided

You guys will kill all these beautiful Creatures in Nigeria grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by aimuan(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
ABCthings:
Nigerians and killing snakes are like 5 and 6.
And snake killing goats is what?snake don bite you before?

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by dannybrasky(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
hackeen:

grin

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nmezor:
The snake looks pretty and not a common snake too...
Full pics finally. grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by aimuan(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
eni4real:
Wow.. That's a beautiful snake undecided

You guys will kill all these beautiful Creatures in Nigeria grin
That beatiful cow meat you ate yesterday as part of a cow killed by somebody.. You mean cow deserves to die even though being harmless, and snake that's harmful does not deserves to die?

2 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Blueelf: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
The comments here shows you that many Nigerian youths are really unintelligent.

No useful into, no scientific discourse, nothing.......its banal comments about Lala or whoever he is.

Seriously, Nigerian youths don't read and are hardly interested in spiritual or intellectual discourse.....

Its really appalling. angry angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by stchinedu: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ulomoney:
Most?!

I wonder o!

Everybody is just forming animal activist...

Even Simon on NatGeo wild says extreme measure must be taking to protect ourselves because most times, you cant tell these snakes apart.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Awoleesu(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
hackeen:

It is harmful, indeed dangerous with very fatal venom...
Although it's attack is rarely offensive, albeit can strike bad to defend itself.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Hypocrit: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
aremz:

You’re a mumu man
dont mind him. there is no antivenom for that snake bite, and its bite is hemotoxic and always fatal from the little i read.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by sikirus81(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
That's a Lance headed vine snake.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Kylekent59: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kevinsamba:
Given the shape of it's head, it's probably a
Rare Vine snake

Triangular headed snakes are dangerous and venomous.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
DRILL Your BOREHOLES In 2hrs (ABUJA) FCT, Our Site VIDEOS, Pictures...all in our thread/link.... We know All Abuja Terrain and environs well, we will drill your boreholes superfast, Geosurveys precedes all wells drilling at affordable rates, Best per meter well driiling pricing, most competitive
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
aimuan:
That beatiful cow meat you ate yesterday as part of a cow killed by somebody.. You mean cow deserves to die even though being harmless, and snake that's harmful does not deserves to die?
Humans are too proud undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Steps To Sex Chat A Girl Online And Get Win Her For Yourself / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.