Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (90146 Views)

This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Oluwademilade: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Op, Instead of you to call on Simon and his girlfriend the snake expert on NatGeo wild to come help you safely catch and relocate the snake alive, but you chose to smash and quench the life of the poor snake.....

We are no different from the attitude of our political leaders.....We are wicked..

Simon and his girlfriend operate in South Africa. You expect them to fly to Nigeria to catch a snake?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Enemyofpeace: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
Professor lalasticlala your attention is needed here please
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Alexun(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Op, Instead of you to call on Simon and his girlfriend the snake expert on NatGeo wild to come help you safely catch and relocate the snake alive, but you chose to smash and quench the life of the poor snake.....

We are no different from the attitude of our political leaders.....We are wicked..

Who has that picture of, 'What is this one saying'? angry
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by okeyfineboy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
As far am concern... No snake is harmless..
hackeen:
Oh my God, what have you done? This is a rare specie of vine snake..most of them are harmless to human.. sad

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Alexun(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
micellgevity:
Lala's food don land. Pls move it to the promised land.

Am I the only one that has been wondering which part is the head and which part is the tail?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by adedayoa2(f): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
emmabest2000:
When I shout Lala
You shout snake grin

Lala ....
this things inside na him unborn children ba?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by tunderoc(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wetin this one dey talk twig snake is one of the most venomous snakes ever,one bite will cause hemorrhagic bleeding and ultimately death.
hackeen:
Oh my God, what have you done? This is a rare specie of vine snake..most of them are harmless to human.. sad

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
durubennie:
It's a vine snake

Vine snakes are green in colour
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by arnoldogiamien: 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
This snake is harmless
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Reality11: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

It always baffles me why are Nigerians so different, doing things the negative way!

They always claim hunger and free meat as an excuse to kill wild animas that aren't supposed to be killed. You begin to wonder if we are the most hungry people on earth.

I like "snake in the city" it baffles me how even the poor/uneducated people in south Africa behaves by calling for snake rescue when in Nigeria the case would have been different.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Lakes1: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
Its Anaconda na
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
hackeen:

I knew there was something beautiful about it when I saw it. It seems I'll fight for animal rights in Nigeria.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by jboy6249: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Starboytwo:
Haa,I know this snake, very lalastic in nature...

I hear they speak in tongues, and walk in the midnight

Very funny
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
sizer07:
A brown vine snake produces a mild venom, which helps it paralyse small birds and lizards. The venom is too mild to affect humans to any noticeable degree and the snake is therefore considered harmless.
Every thing that look like a Moving rope on the grounds is considered as dangerous species and food is ready for LaLa.....spit...toooah

Actually, they are highly venomous. Don't go touching one. And this is a Savannah Vine Snake. Brown vine snakes are found mostly in the Americas not Africa.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twig_snake
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Xclusiveme: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
That's a bleak side snake. A rare snake that appears only on tropical island. It feeds on the brain of any creature
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Dollabiz: 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Oh
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Jephz(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
sizer07:
A brown vine snake produces a mild venom, which helps it paralyse small birds and lizards. The venom is too mild to affect humans to any noticeable degree and the snake is therefore considered harmless.
Every thing that look like a Moving rope on the grounds is considered as dangerous species and food is ready for LaLa.....spit...toooah

Oga. Vine snake can kill u with one bike. I always watch documentaries on snake and other animals don’t say what U don’t knw o..
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Heineken(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
I hate snakes so much. Can't even stand seeing it.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Rhaspody(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
xnsandrxns:

How does a snake look venomous?

The shape of the head
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Moganajoe: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sokosuji:
Ugly creatures...

I found an unfortunate one with a broken spine,judging from its crooked movement (must have wrestled a cat or sth)..

Happily,I heaved a 2by 2 and let it drop on its ugly triangular head

Judging by multiple colors on the skin, I suspect the snake must have eaten a chameleon. Therefore, it's a chamesnake.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by aAK1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:

Indeed !

fact
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by asahnwaKC: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
But this snake looks lovely
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by robertpete: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Navarro Family Law, LLC, specializes in Divorce, Child Custody, and Child Support Attorney. From alimony to visitation, Navarro Family Law will guide you through the legal process, and towards the resolution of your case, located in Plainfield, Illinois.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by sylve11: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
hackeen:

Nor annoy me o angry shocked cool

Vine snakes are back-fanged, meaning the fangs are located towards the back of the mouth. The commonly known and much feared boomslang (Dispholidus typus) is also back-fanged. Both these species are very dangerous as their venoms are highly toxic and known to deliver fatal bites.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by walexbyte: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amotekun snake
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by MotiveU(f): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is a bad one
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by xnsandrxns: 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Rhaspody:

The shape of the head
I see
But that's if one stay calm enough to check the shape of the head
At the first sight of snake, the emotion is always
Flight or Fight
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by donMIG(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Looks really fine
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by Zino990(m): 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
It’s a Bermuda bagabus
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) by AlphaStorm: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
emmabest2000:
When I shout Lala
You shout snake grin

Lala ....

Snake......!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Steps To Sex Chat A Girl Online And Get Win Her For Yourself / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.