Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday (28131 Views)

Miyetti Allah: We Didn’t Endorse Tinubu As Presidential Aspirant / Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov / APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by backnbeta(f): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
Firstpage:

Shame on igbo because you failed to know the meaning of public hearing.
Anyone that is against Fulani killings is Igbo abi? I only responded to the part where miyetti Allah said they must integrate Fulani herders into Amotekun, not where they said they want to be present at the public hearing undecided

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by ma373733(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Point point Orji Uzor Kalu here.

I remember this nonsense talk that Igbos don't bow to any man. See their daddies on the floor like cripples.

Why you dey flog our my people.
Ya wicket o
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Gabkosh: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
femolii:
See Osu them
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by mercyville: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
Born2Breed:
Imagine the effrontery.

Allowing them 100 feet close to the venue of the public hearing will be an insult to the Yoruba race.
Don't be an illiterate. It is a public hearing.You are welcomed too.Amotekun is going to be the best security outfit in the world. Only criminals like Meleszenawi are jittery.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by LANRYUS(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Lolzzzzz

Morale is high ooooo..

Seems if Miyetti did not attend the public hearing, the Amotekun no go finally get head..

That is to say the Masters ( Caliphate) must be around before the servants will hold their meeting.

In as much as I don't wish to insult any tribe, there is need to set the record straight. Check all the election result from first republic you will see that the south east always support and vote northern candidate. Before independence, while southwest clamour for self rule under regional system of government the southeast oppose and choose federal system now subjecting us all under the governance of the north. So who is slave to who now? Southwest are slaves to no one, we always uphold the principle of "moja Moss" if you know you know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by nnaeyes6: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
This shows that Igbos are not threat to security challenges in anyway in Nigeria. They are not bothered by the Amotekun. Yet, the Afonjas will keep on hating Igbos who are developing their villages and turning them to cities. When Nigeria separates to three entities probably, we can still do business with all other parts of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by mercyville: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
holicupp:

I don't blame them coz their behavior says it all, a slave is always a slave especially wen they don't have the ball to stand up to their oppressors
Igbos will always talk about slavery and slaves because everything about them revolves around slavery.
Igala called them Igbos which means slave after they colonised the Igbos.Ijaw took them as slaves.The only slaves in Nigeria are the Igbos.It is generational.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Aarenaija: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
He said, “I will be at the public hearing on Monday because I wish to share my thoughts. We want it to be all-inclusive. We don’t want it to be run like Oodua People’s Congress where only a tribe is in charge. When we wanted to join OPC, we were told that it was meant for only one tribe. If it is in the interest of peace, all the tribes must be involved. We will appreciate if our members are incorporated into Amotekun as corps.”

How many Yoruba's are members of meyetti Allah or hisbah?

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Gabkosh: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
BotherMleeper:

You wish, rodent.

Fulanis ain't afraid of no man, talk more of yeriba with dane guns and red trucks

If the Nigerian army can't cow them, i wonder why you think Vulcanizer Shola with a local pistol and amulets is a threat

But then, you always think like the vermin you are
What is this dunce osu saying?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Gabkosh: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
backnbeta:

Anyone that is against Fulani killings is Igbo abi? I only responded to the part where miyetti Allah said they must integrate Fulani herders into Amotekun, not where they said they want to be present at the public hearing undecided
They did not say must. They said they would appreciate which we won't accept them into. Read well next time.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Gabkosh: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
nnaeyes6:
This shows that Igbos are not threat to security challenges in anyway in Nigeria. They are not bothered by the Amotekun. Yet, the Afonjas will keep on hating Igbos who are developing their villages and turning them to cities. When Nigeria separates to three entities probably, we can still do business with all other parts of Nigerians
Lol, according to World health organizations, three igbo states are the most dirtiest in the world. Tell us how you intend to develop others.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Gabkosh: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Aarenaija:

He said, “I will be at the public hearing on Monday because I wish to share my thoughts. We want it to be all-inclusive. We don’t want it to be run like Oodua People’s Congress where only a tribe is in charge. When we wanted to join OPC, we were told that it was meant for only one tribe. If it is in the interest of peace, all the tribes must be involved. We will appreciate if our members are incorporated into Amotekun as corps.”

How many Yoruba's are members of meyetti Allah or hisbah?
Help me ask him o
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Bluntemperor: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
helinues:
You guys are welcome to participate in the hearing.

Only criminals should be afraid of Amotekun not the law abiding citizens

who is myetti ? When did they come to scene?.Is I not Buhari that is making them relevant?.a beg,park well,not welcome.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by bakescos01: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Lolzzzzz

Morale is high ooooo..

Seems if Miyetti did not attend the public hearing, the Amotekun no go finally get head..

That is to say the Masters ( Caliphate) must be around before the servants will hold their meeting.

It’s sad when I see this kind of myopic comment in 2020. Are you paid for this ? Whatever it is you are working on I promise you this hatred that you people are preaching your own kids will fall victim of this hate. It’s 100% sure. What you give is what you get.

I don’t see anywhere in the world where they call for public hearing that some particular set of people will not be allowed to participate when they reside in the same environment. It’s called PUBLIC HEARING. That’s the true definition of democracy, carrying everyone along.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Optional09: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
The SW should simply declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization before they become even more bolder
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by bakescos01: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Amotekun is dead. Whatever they will come up with is utter nonsense.

The amotekun we wer taking about, isnt what these people re yarning again.

Them don stretch the pucci to accommodate almajiri dhicks too undecided

They have not even started and people like you are jumping into conclusions. Sometimes I wonder how some people think. People like you is why we have this president . And am saying this again , the hate that you people are preaching will consume your own children in the nearest future that I can bet with you. It’s law of nature and laws of attraction. You get what you give. It won’t take long before your hatred will start consuming you and your innocent kids. So sorry but this is how nature works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by BotherMleeper(m): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Gabkosh:
What is this dunce osu saying?

I'm saying that your father is a great idiot
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by pacespot(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Born2Breed:

I doubt if you read the full text and was able to comprehend the herders statement.

Statement like I will go there to take a stand and suggest is laced with audacity.

Did OPC take a stand or made any suggestion when hisbah was being created?

Taking a stand means you are going to air your view or concern and that is welcome by all tribes living in the south west region. Even having a public hearing means amotekun is already legislated and become part of the law, so they are just having the public hearing to know what are the people's opinions and their concerns in terms of the area of security issues they want the outfit to tackle for them.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by ChoCho54(f): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
helinues:
You guys are welcome to participate in the hearing.

Only criminals should be afraid of Amotekun not the law abiding citizens
This is the first time you have made sense this month.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Omenkanuzu: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

aint you educated to know what Legislative Public hearing is, you are really disgracing your tribe, because everyone would now start insulting them because of your silly ignorance about legislative matters
[/s]
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Captainrambo2: 3:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
bakescos01:

They have not even started and people like you are jumping into conclusions. Sometimes I wonder how some people think. People like you is why we have this president . And am saying this again , the hate that you people are preaching will consume your own children in the nearest future that I can bet with you. It’s law of nature and laws of attraction. You get what you give. It won’t take long before your hatred will start consuming you and your innocent kids. So sorry but this is how nature works.
if you like let hate kill and consume your kids na you know undecided

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by bakescos01: 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Captainrambo2:
if you like let hate kill and consume your kids na you know undecided

Am not hating. Am sure you can’t say the same for yourself. It’s the law of nature and law of attraction. Mark my words * This hate you people are preaching will come back at you*. That’s how life works. You will remember this day when that happens.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Bekool(m): 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ctorch:

https://punchng.com/why-we-plan-to-attend-amotekun-public-hearing-on-monday-miyetti-allah/?fbclid=IwAR3_GSLA2xa8fLbRfV9QkI3CsQd1lSmzq935a6rc7zegCsuRAthey68zGjc

Why is it that it's only fulani myetti allah that is wailing about the establishment of amotekun are they the only non indigen doing business in the SW?
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Splendor27: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Slaves' and masters ' meeting ...........Yawns lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
We fulanis and yorubas knows politics so igbos shud back off .......see where u are now ,morons
baeb why so much hate on yoruba.....even ur lord jesus enemy(pharises)cant help themselves to avoid jesus preaching and gathering.....
As far am concern yoruba have been giving buhari tough time...sowore,bukola,bakare,dino,falana,fayose,etc...but ur enviness have blocked ur view to see this..
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Splendor27:
baeb why so much hate on yoruba.....even ur lord jesus enemy(pharises)cant help themselves to avoid jesus preaching and gathering.....
As far am concern yoruba have been giving buhari tough time...sowore,bukola,bakare,dino,falana,fayose,etc...but ur enviness have blocked ur view to see this..
...Y bring him in at the first place Y ? We warned you people ,u threatened to drown the eastpeople, now u are beating a dead horse , damages going on in this administration will take 100yrs to be cleaned just like ogoni land , All tanks to ur wickedness on ur southbrothers

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Josh44s(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
nnaeyes6:

4 entity. Not three. NigerDelta tend to stand alone.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Splendor27: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=husbandsnatcha post=86866964]...Y bring him in at the first place Y ? We warned you people ,u threatened to drown the eastpeople, now u are beating a dead horse , damages going on in this administration will take 100yrs to be cleaned just like ogoni land , All tanks to ur wickedness on ur southbrothers[/q]i dont kno how u people view politics to become hateness and envious,,i thought everyone should be free to have it opinion or candidate(can anyone knowingly vote in devil)...during buhari campaign last year he was almost killed wit stone in osun but he came to ur lands free and stunts....
During buhari and jonathan elction,we have thousands of many People that vote for him(buhari) in ur land in which clash occur that took even life,,but u cant see that....anyways just do what is right in ur eyes.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=Splendor27 post=86867363][/quote]97% of u supportted him online ,....now any president that comes after him will love to do like him be it any tribe ,

Why didn't you buharist vote engr rabiu or dakwambe in 2015 primaries ...at least that's not all that bad ,
.but someone u rejected 4good times ,I hate ur tribe 4 that plus the hate I have 4 tinubu who slaughtered my girls

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by Dareal90s(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
97% of u supportted him online ,....now any president that comes after him will love to do like him be it any tribe ,

Why didn't you buharist vote engr rabiu or dakwambe in 2015 primaries ...at least that's not all that bad ,
.but someone u rejected 4good times ,I hate ur tribe 4 that plus the hate I have 4 tinubu who slaughtered my girls
U never see anything, u think Amotekun is only ofr Fulani? Do rubbish in SW nd see how u will be spanked.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Dareal90s:
U never see anything, u think Amotekun is only ofr Fulani? Do rubbish in SW nd see how u will be spanked.
...U don't know my tribe ,but do rubbish cross river ,aboneema ,degema ,bight of opobo will crush u afonjas try us ......I don't even want to mention pacts with fulani to seize Lagos from u cowards , try me ( though not in Nigeria)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blockade: Beef Scarcity, Rising Cost Of Food Items Hit Southern States / 'Atiku is a Unifier' - Peter Obi Attends Atiku’s Presidential Declaration Event / Only Osinbajo Can Change Narrative Of Governance — RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.