Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra (54172 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter, Divine, Conducts Deliverance In Church / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Nonsensetalk: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
CHIMACHIDI4EVER:

you can chose your time of death
Which day are u going to die

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by tyup(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
As much as I pity this pastor I wount say anything until GoTv has said something about this first grin
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by tyup(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
StarUp:
Possibilities:
1. He could have gone on marathon dry fasting that affected his health at the wrong time and in the wrong place
2. The powers that control the environment finished work on him while he slept
3. Someone among the family members poisoned him as directed by the demons controlling the family
4. He was a fake pastor and he just got served by the baddest of dem demons
5. He had a serious health challenge like asthma or heart disease that got triggered by the new atmosphere he found himself

it's definitely No 4 no argument

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Amanda4life: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Crooked pastor. he must have been clubbing the night before.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
The powers he went to attack consumed him
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
Christians ps be guarded. Know your level. You can't be a worldly pastor and still think you will defeat village principality and spiritual wicked in various villages in Nigeria.
Those who are victories man of God pay the price. If you are not ready to pay the price don't go. Stay in lekki or VGC and keep exploiting people. The demon in lekki is not as wicked as the demon in isialangua. In Abia state .....in fact, a demon in Lagos are all learner in spiritism.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by AreaFada2: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
I know we like to be superstitious in this country but maybe it was natural death.

Warri to Awka is about 4 hours journey by road. He could have died of DVT.

It killed Prof. Olikoye Ransome-Kuti after a flight from Nigeria to UK. it can also affect people traveling in cramped vehicles.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by tyup(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Otu ocha!!!

Europeans whose fore fathers were murderers,rapists,greedy bastards n slave traders have not done any family deliverance na Africans who the white man brought his own religion to n later abandoned that God that they brought to the Africans dey conduct deliverance in the name of a Good that the White man has abandoned.

Continue

God is not to be abandoned

1 Like

Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by DeRay98(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
LordReed:

I like that you have a pragmatic way of reasoning.

If this had happened in Edo state eh, by now Igbo bitter hearted youths on this forum for dey shout "Benin witch" upandan like broken records...
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Okoroawusa: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
tyup:

God is not to be abandoned
Tell that to the white man
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Kiddllc: 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Things dey happen o
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by liver123(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Fake pastor, how can you be a man of God and not be spiritually alert.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Taiwojon(m): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
masterP042:
And God disappoints yet again when called upon. Ancestoral demons 1-0 God
stop posting rubbish

you can't talk like that to your parents like that

why are you talking to your Creator like that?�

this is your last warning ooooo
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by daddytime(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Catty94:
the movie Constantine comes to my mind

You sabi am..
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by AgentNairaland(f): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Village Mums, Grandmas, I Hail Thee
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
daddytime:

You sabi am..
you've watched it too?
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by femi4: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
By their fruit
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by DeRay98(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
tyup:

it's definitely No 4 no argument
Valid arguments...
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by kingxsamz(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mizwisdom:
People have different level of anointing. He made a big mistake by sleeping there, he should have been alert all through in prayers or leave the place, he should have gone with other deliverance ministers. What a mistake, I wonder if he asked the family the right questions before attempting house deliverance

Typical Nigerian.
Always talking gibberish, and jumping into unreasonable and illogical conclusions as usual.
What has what you wrote up there got to do with anything?
Were you there when he died?
You didn't even ask if an autopsy was done to know the cause of his death.
Smh.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by odonkoro: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is a clear indication that nobody is immune against death.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
lomprico:
fake pastor!

Mathew 10:8

Religion is manmade
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by kingxsamz(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
judedwriter:
Watched a video last night of a pastor trying to cast out the spirit of madness out of a woman on the streets in public.

She attacked him to everyone's surprise making the pastor look helpless although he kept shouting "come out in Jesus name."

Ministry is not something you rush into. That's why I pity those who think ministry is all about money money money. Without adequate spiritual power and authority, you should be very careful before you minister to anyone.

Jesus fasted for 40 days before His ministry.

And above all holiness is a must.

Rip to the pastor and my condolences to his family.
The video only proved that whatever the pastor believed in was all a lie.
I'm surprised you didn't catch that point.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by kingxsamz(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Antoeni:
It Shows He Went There Unprepared ,
The Battles of the Warfare is Not Canal, It’s Against Principalities And Powers in High Place.

Which yeye battle?
You mean the battle which has left Nigeria in its state, even with all the prayers?
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Zinny25(f): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
he may not be a fake pastor.... but the question I want to ask is this did he enquire from the Lord before embarking on this journey? it's not all battles that we are supposed to fight or get involved with. But if I were him , I won't sleep ooo I'll pray through the night, I'll keep vigil ! May God rest his soul and may he find peace with the Lord
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by mceze(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:
He’s not a man called by God

I’ve done deliverance even in the Islamic caliphate.

When you’re Called you’re lead by him

Psalm 91

Are you sure of yourself? I really need your help then. Here is my email-angelezeus@yahoo.com. pls, do well to contact me.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by kingxsamz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Gforce2015:
Christians ps be guarded. Know your level. You can't be a worldly pastor and still think you will defeat village principality and spiritual wicked in various villages in Nigeria.
Those who are victories man of God pay the price. If you are not ready to pay the price don't go. Stay in lekki or VGC and keep exploiting people. The demon in lekki is not as wicked as the demon in isialangua. In Abia state .....in fact, a demon in Lagos are all learner in spiritism.

Gibberish.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by Mizwisdom(f): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
kingxsamz:

Typical Nigerian.
Always talking gibberish, and jumping into unreasonable and illogical conclusions as usual.
What has what you wrote up there got to do with anything?
Were you there when he died?
You didn't even ask if an autopsy was done to know the cause of his death.
Smh.

The most dangerous mistake you can make is to dismiss the existence of astral and demonic powers. He didn't die in his house or on the way to the deliverance venue, he died on duty, while asleep. A similar experience occurred during the time of Jesus, when seven brothers wanted to cash in on deliverance ministry. The demons told them, "Jesus I know, Paul I know but who are you?" they were beaten beyond recognition. It's the same beating that this Pastor experienced whilst asleep. You're still naive so I won't bother explaining further.
Re: Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra by kingxsamz(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
Zinny25:
it's not all battles that we are supposed to fight or get involved with.

Is that why our 'spiritually strong' Nigerian pastor's haven't been able to win the battle which is causing the downfall of this country?
Please answer...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.