Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim (2100 Views)

Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by LindaIkejiNews: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Bishop Obinim the senior pastor of the International Godsway Ministries with branches in Ghana located in Kumasi, Accra and has spoken on the reasons why he sleeps with his members on the altar before miracles.

The man of God who has been a thing of question all over the world has spoken and given reasons for his mistyrious actions with his members on the altar

He spoke during a question by news around his church sayin “I sleep with my members in church before I pray for them is what I was told to be doing by God before the could receive healing. The bishop who went further to analyse that people are called with different aniontings and powers said his own anointing and power comes immediately he sleeps with with any of his members

According to him he said he was called specially by God and he was called Obinim by God and he was blessed directly from heaven.

Bishop Obinim Speaks On Why He Sleeps With His Church Members On The Altar Before Miracle (photos)

The bishop claims he can do as many thing as possible once he sleeps with any of his members, things like making anybody rich, delivering people from satanic boundage etc

He went further to claim that he can change peoples private part enlarge it and so many other things

Finally the Bishop told people not to be surprised on the way he does his miracles that Jesus once told us that we will do more than him.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/bishop-obinim-speaks-on-why-he-sleeps-with-his-church-members-on-the-altar-before-miracle-photos.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by Abinab(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2020
Well done

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by tsephanyah(f): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Hmm nothing surprise me about the ignos tribe anymore

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2020
Must everyone be called a man of God, I just think that word is being misused alot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by Perfecttouchade: 9:49am On Feb 22, 2020
Clap for yourself, come and collect award..all these men of Satan sef, if only God dey beat person Immediately we dey commit sin, e for good o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by Kdon2: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2020
The sleeping pastor!

People can be blind sha.

Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by TheWalkingMind: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2020
His business.

Mine is with my signature.
Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by Adgideon(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2020
Ok if you say so how do you sleep with the Women
Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by Olalan(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2020
People who attend churches like this need mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by Phabulous828(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2020
And he will stand at that altar of his preaching against fornication and adultery smh.

Man of Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by WorWorBoy: 10:26am On Feb 22, 2020
Ghana pastor grin grin grin
Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by BlackfireX: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2020
The husbands of those gullible women deserve a humongus slap

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by Topxcel: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2020
It's a pity that there are men & women blinded by ds so called men of God.
Does he also sleep with the men?

God is merciful
Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by Yeecar(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2020
Re: I Sleep With My Church Members On The Altar Before I Do Miracle - Bishop Obinim by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2020
And ladies will still seek him

(1) (Reply)

. / Checkout The 3 Things Most Naija Guys Enjoy Every Week (pictures) / If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.