Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

How To Save Youtube Videos To Gallery For Offline Watch - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Save Youtube Videos To Gallery For Offline Watch (811 Views)

Our Laptop Gallery!! / Promote Your Youtube Videos To Get The Maximum Exposure / How Do I Convert VHS Tape Videos To Soft Copies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Youtube Videos To Gallery For Offline Watch by adexbkw(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2020
Here is another complete guide on how to download YouTube videos, which will provide solution to which ever problem you are having in saving YouTube videos to your phone gallery.

I have found myself in many discussion forums where many YouTube users express the difficulties they are having in saving YouTube videos, so as to watch the videos offline.

However, this has prompts me to write this complete guide and show you the easiest way to download YouTube videos and watch offline.

I have wrote an article on how to subscribe to YouTube Videos streaming pack some months ago and today, I have decided to expanciate on how to download YouTube videos.

Without futher ado, click HERE for detailed explanation how how to save any YouTube videos to your phone gallery and watch it at anytime you wish
Re: How To Save Youtube Videos To Gallery For Offline Watch by McMayor(m): 4:48am On Feb 24, 2020
You can use y2mate.com. just put the YouTube video link to its browser and you are good to download just any video

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Note 8 Pen Anyone? / Iphone 7 Plus 128gb SOLD / Cisco Linksys E3200 For Sale or Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.