Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo (26095 Views)

2023: Umahi Needs Urgent Psychological Help – Ohanaeze Youth Wing / Buhari: Incoming Months, You Will Witness Massive Shift From Insurgency To Peace / FG Can't Decide Who Attends Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial- Ohanaeze Youth Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by LLMG: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2020
first define boundaries then you will know the appropriate quarter to direct your opinion
StreetFight:
Ohanaeze is leaping beyond its boundaries.
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Igbodicool(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
hahahahahahahahahaha.. Your fathers lost 3m osus to the gods of ogun and osum, and this lunatic is coming here to beat his hairy chest, bunch of chestbeating gorillas and cowards... gringrin
Hahahahahaha you mean it?
sons of oduduwa the forsaken demon by fellow demon fighting great Igbo.
Any day you guys try challenging us in a fight will mark your end.
Meanwhile we know the people we fought with not your coward tribe.
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Igbodicool(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2020
Amalekki:

Your case is like that of a child that was wired six strokes of bulala. To appear brave to his friends, he started claiming none of the strokes touched him. He was enjoying himself thinking he fooled them all not knowing he already cemented his position as class clown. Who rescued who from who again after smart Ojukwu pulled Ben Johnson on your sorry ass? grin
I call on you to bring another war!
Useless son of a fallen rejected demon.
America and Britain with Russia will not come to your rescue this time around.
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Igbodicool(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2020
Area4Area:
Chest beating at its peak, Nnamdi Kanu said worse and where is he? Hope you'd be at the warfront and not behind your keyboard
Igbo match word with action, just bring another war and see how it will end!
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2020
Igbodicool:

Hahahahahaha you mean it?
sons of oduduwa the forsaken demon by fellow demon fighting great Igbo.
Any day you guys try challenging us in a fight will mark your end.
Meanwhile we know the people we fought with not your coward tribe.
more chestbeating .. black scorpion dealt with ojukwu that he had to run away dressed like a woman.. fucking cowards and idiots

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2020
IGBOmarryme:

We only blame them for back stabbing not open confrontation na! Get the difference.
but black scorpion dealt with ojucoward.. coward idiots gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Amalekki: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
Igbodicool:

I call on you to bring another war!
Useless son of a fallen rejected demon.
America and Britain with Russia will not come to your rescue this time around.
Dancing Python already brought you a tiny boy scout exercise and what happened? You all picked race & your online chestbeating battalion were calling for help from America, Britain & the entire UN. Even your leader's British citizenship was cited as part of your traditional appeal for sympathy & victim mentality - you can't fight no real war & you know it loudmouth grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Biafrarep(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
Solorrman:
[s]U must be on ganja because only bush and uncivilized vagabond can say this. Even if north are poor and in conflict doesn't mean they are illitrates as u wanna say,because u pointed out giving birth to many children as the cause of the destitution ,what u dnt know is that ur region is the best ungodly region in Nigeria,u dnt know the core purpose that God created u and to me this is the most bigger shitthole of all shitholes in human existence. U have lawyers,u have Doctor's,u have scientist,u have very skillful people but u choose to dance and sing in the name of worshipping a God and that u will get a direct ticket to paradise just like that,u have to know today even obasanjo can not pay u for disturbing him with singing and dancing without celebration,God can make birds to dance and sing had he wanted. Secondly and the most bigger blunder in history of the world is worshipping a guy Jesus Christ who happen to be a mere prophet,Jesus Christ came with fully functional carry-go follow-come penix and ultimate usable automatic anus of which if u are sane should realize that it's a big shame for a God to harbour this unnecessary personality,this and more like crying and going to toilet disqualified Jesus from being God but only a sane intelegent person can see that. A God going to toilet to piss and shitt is the worse kind of lifestyle a God can do. Thirdly in our understanding u are worse than a dog and pigs,i better drink a dirty shirt of almajiri than eat a leftover food of u guys,almajiri who is illitrates in Western education is more pure than u who bleached ,bath seven times a day and use expensive soap,we usually wash a plate that people like u eat seven times with strong detergent and pure rough sand before it's safe while we only wash a plate that dog or pig eats only 2 times with only detergent but no sand,because ur unholiness is incomparable to anything we know of,the reason behind this is as follows: U eat most living creatures like,pigs,dogs,donkeys,rats,monkeys,apes,humans,snails,lizards,snakes,hyenas,and rotten carcasses of unslaughtered animals,ur urine,skin,shitt,saliva,cloths and sweat is worse than battery poising that's why u smell but could not sniff it as it's in ur body it's only people other than urs can smell it. So if u want to insult Muslims think again because we may be hungry in regard to how least kind of food we eat we never eat all things,u should know that.[/s]

Another dirty almajiri on the loose. I couldn't understand the gibberish you wrote. It's not mandatory you must post on nairaland especially when it's obvious you're intellectually incapacitated.
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Amalekki: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Igbodicool:

Igbo match word with action, just bring another war and see how it will end!
Yes you do, with mouth matched with furious chestbeating that harms no one grin

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Biafrarep(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lol, it's so funny how these barbarian abo.kis keep looking for war. How can you be looking for another war to fight when Boko Haram and herdsmen from Libya are currently killing and destroying on a daily basis. The whole of north east will soon become a wasteland and it is now spreading throughout the north yet they can't even have a sober reflection.

The truth is that Igbos can't even risk the loss of a single soul because we value lives but we will rather watch on the sidelines as others continue to do the dirty job for us.
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by tsdarkside(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Biafrarep:
Lol, it's so funny how these barbarian abo.kis keep looking for war. How can you be looking for another war to fight when Boko Haram and herdsmen from Libya are currently killing and destroying on a daily basis. The whole of north east will soon become a wasteland and it is now spreading throughout the north yet they can't even have a sober reflection.

The truth is that Igbos can't even risk the loss of a single soul because we value lives but we will rather watch on the sidelines as others continue to do the dirty job for us.

shey na your war....??

face your biafra....

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Igbodicool(m): 4:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Amalekki:

Dancing Python already brought you a tiny boy scout exercise and what happened? You all picked race & your online chestbeating battalion were calling for help from America, Britain & the entire UN. Even your leader's British citizenship was cited as part of your traditional appeal for sympathy & victim mentality - you can't fight no real war & you know it loudmouth grin
My Igbo tribe fought Nigeria for 3 years can you mention any war your tribe has fought?
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Amalekki: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Igbodicool:

My Igbo tribe fought Nigeria for 3 years can you mention any war your tribe has fought?
1. It wasn't 3 years of non-stop war dude. Gowon categorized it as a war between brothers. Either way, you were never going to win & that's the point. Ojukwu got the message and Usain Bolted. He was later pardoned by Shagari grin
2. I don't have a tribe & if I do, we won't be that stupid. At the end of war you still go back to what you should have done persistently, use your brain & employ the highest level of diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by IGBOmarryme: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
but black scorpion dealt with ojucoward.. coward idiots gringrin

In the company of who?? That's the question..
Why didn't your coward Black scorpion together with his Yoruba race do that alone naa since Igbos also fought alone?
No one takes you yorubas seriously in art of war cos you are bunch of COWARDS from Awolowo the snake poison consumer to the least, that's the painful fact..

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by gidgiddy: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Amalekki:

No you bring another war 10 times & you will be crushed & black scorpioned 20 times over with all your empty chestbeating. Asari Dokubo dared your chief chestbeater the other time & he kept quiet. Instead of thanking Yakubu Gowon for ensuring that it wasn't an all out war you keep deceiving yourselves with your conveniently acceptable version of external forces as if your Ojukwu didn't hire mercenaries. Black Scorpion that showed you pepper na external force?

All this crushing, why havent they crushed Boko haram in 10 years?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by enemybulldozer(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
Area4Area:
Chest beating at its peak, Nnamdi Kanu said worse and where is he? Hope you'd be at the warfront and not behind your keyboard
Is Kanu missing?? We all know where he is.

Britain won the civil war for the zoo. The world knows this except the monkeys and baboons in the zoo.
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Amalekki: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
gidgiddy:
All this crushing, why haven't they crushed Boko haram in 10 years?
I guess unfortunately some influential fanatics share some things in common with the terrorists.
In your own tribe's case, you have insulted & you keep insulting all your potential allies on the other side and no one is willing to stick their neck out for you. If you start a war, you are on your own. There is no Victor Banjo to lead you towards Ore and no Adekunle Fajuyi will die for any of your leaders and certainly you won't find any Isaac Adaka Boro on your side as that was obvious the first time.
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by gidgiddy: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Amalekki:

I guess unfortunately some influential fanatics share some things in common with the terrorists.
In your own tribe's case, you have insulted & you keep insulting all your potential allies on the other side and no one is willing to stick their neck out for you. If you start a war, you are on your own. There is no Victor Banjo to lead you towards Ore and no Adekunle Fajuyi will die for any of your leaders and certainly you won't find any Isaac Adaka Boro on your side as that was obvious the first time.

And how does this explain why the Nigerian Army have not crushed Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by IGBOmarryme: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
shutup.. the war wasnt between yoruba and flat.heads .. when they flogged your eze igbo in akure, you couldn't do shit.. chestbating cowards..

Keep quiet your mouth stinks to high heavens. Your mothers and fathers are not neat so I don't expect any much from you their offspring..

So you even know the war was not between Igbos and small Afonjas yet you are bragging with your stupid coward black scorpion, simpleton!
Igbos faced over 300 plus tribes in war and still pushed the war to a whole 3 years, are you not even ashamed to say yorubas joined the rest of the country to fight just one tribe the IGBOS? shame no catch you to say that? although i know your useless tribe is shameless hence the Bobrisky creatures hovering proudly all over Afonja land, same reason Obasanjo and his son's wife fvcked each other without remorse.. Tufiakwa!!
Cursed tribe.. cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Amalekki: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

And how does this explain why the Nigerian Army have not crushed Boko Haram?
Read through again... this time just the first paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Amalekki: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
IGBOmarryme:

Keep quiet your mouth stinks to high heavens. Your mothers and fathers are not neat so I don't expect any much from you their offspring..

So you even know the war was not between Igbos and small Afonjas yet you are bragging with your stupid coward black scorpion, simpleton!
Igbos faced over 300 plus tribes in war and still pushed the war to a whole 3 years, are you not even ashamed to say yorubas joined the rest of the country to fight just one tribe the IGBOS? shame no catch you to say that? although i know your useless tribe is shameless hence the Bobrisky creatures hovering proudly all over Afonja land, same reason Obasanjo and his son's wife fvcked each other without remorse.. Tufiakwa!!
Cursed tribe.. cheesy
Your cursed tribe faced your Fulani masters and they used you for target practice as usual. You lost then, try it again and you lose again.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Area4Area: 2:16am On Feb 25, 2020
gidgiddy:

All this crushing, why havent they crushed Boko haram in 10 years?
Stop trolling around me with your other monicker because I won't reply you with it and neither will I honour it with any attention.

Your Biafra will take forever to come and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, you can bring up the other monicker to insult his ancestors now.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Area4Area: 2:25am On Feb 25, 2020
Amalekki:

Read through again... this time just the first paragraph.
Leave those confused cry babies, they want a Biafra and a war but don't even know how to go about it. Even their Oga at the top is nowhere to be found near the proposed battlegroundd.

Give these ones making noise here a catapult and see if they can aim at a sitting chicken, bunch of cowards led by a super coward

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by gidgiddy: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2020
Area4Area:
Stop trolling around me with your other monicker because I won't reply you with it and neither will I honour it with any attention.

Your Biafra will take forever to come and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, you can bring up the other monicker to insult his ancestors now.

I dont think you should be worried about Biafra ever coming.

What should be worrying you is why your Nigeria that has been here since 1914 is the poverty capital of the world, home of terrorism, insecurity and a total failure

At least the Biafran has hope of one day making a fresh start. You as a Nigerian are stuck with hopeless mess called Nigeria forevermore
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Area4Area: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2020
gidgiddy:

I dont think you should be worried about Biafra ever coming.

What should be worrying you is why your Nigeria that has been here since 1914 is the poverty capital of the world, home of terrorism, insecurity and a total failure

At least the Biafran has hope of one day making a fresh start. You as a Nigerian are stuck with hopeless mess called Nigeria forevermore
Good enough, if you still believe that your Biafra is coming.
We all hope and pray everything goes well
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by enemybulldozer(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2020
Area4Area:
Leave those confused cry babies, they want a Biafra and a war but don't even know how to go about it. Even their Oga at the top is nowhere to be found near the proposed battlegroundd.

Give these ones making noise here a catapult and see if they can aim at a sitting chicken, bunch of cowards led by a super coward
Confused unity crying baby. The zoo must disintegrate, it doesn't matter what monkeys and baboons do to keep it one.

We want biafra not war but, that doesn't mean we are afraid of war after all the zoo has not won any battle before without the help of of international communities especially Britain. Even their war against Bokoharam is still in shambles because Cameroon and Chad have withdrawn their armies.

As for your tormentor the great Nnamdi Kanu his good works speaks for him and will continue speaking for him.
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by enemybulldozer(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2020
Area4Area:

Who is trolling a buhari supporter like you?? Do you really think you're of any importance??

That Nigeria is taking forever to work does not mean biafra will equally take forever to come.
We all know that a typical zoogerian + buhari supporter will always reason through his/her anus.
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by enemybulldozer(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2020
Area4Area:
Who are the "we" I hope you are not among the "we" because you will contaminate us with backwardness and clumsiness as a buhari supporter that you are.
Re: Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo by Techdra: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2020
Area4Area:

I see what you did there...���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road / Benue Govt. Reacts To Apostle Johnson Suleman's Donation Of N5m To The State IDP / Modupe Odele's Passport Returned & Travel Ban Lifted After 9 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.