Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" (23854 Views)

Fugar Edo Residents Celebrate As Python, Their "Mother" Returns (Video) / Mexico Returns Ancient Yoruba Bronze Sculpture To Nigeria / Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by odeligboikwo: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2020
Interesting, keep it up
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Urdreamgirl(f): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2020
maviduchez77:
This post made me to remember when my elder bro gave one aboki cobbler shoe to Polish without remembering he hid 17k inside that shoe, because him like to de hide money anyhow for house, different areas,

Naso aboki use money jappa

So not all of them are honest
. pathetic liar, no be only 17k na 25k
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by AnanseK(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2020
danvon:
This man is a fool

Modified: Instead of him to use the money to make his life better, it's people like this that make us believe poverty is voluntary

The guy would probably spend the 200k on his side chick

Typical way of their thinking. You know them

1 Like

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2020
SciLab:

Hausa over Ewedu anytime when it comes Owo business. grin

An ewedu n hausa alhaji can easily help someone then a chief or pastor in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Successlane: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2020
JosephXavier:
When you see good deeds like this from Muslims you will wonder if it is the Quran they read that those terrorists also read abi dem dey read the New Testament of Quran

Funny U.

Quran has NO new testament.

Quran has remained as it was right from the very beginning, no addition nor subtraction.

The different conducts of Muslims are due to interpretation /misinterpretation of different parts of the book, by individuals, just to suit whatever they intend to achieve.
It's also the same with Bible in Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2020
This is a man of integrity not that slowpoke Buhari with his fake integrity
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Trottle: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2020
Some of the most honest, trustworthy, faithful Nigerians you'll ever meet are those that do menial jobs. They believe in making a honest living regardless of how little it is.
Unlike the greedy and wicked ones who will rather kill and take the little you have and add to their own. They are educated yet lack conscience and the instinct for common good.

Good job bro.

2 Likes

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by JosephXavier: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2020
Successlane:

Funny U.

Quran has NO new testament.

Quran has remained as it was right from the very beginning, no addition nor subtraction.

The different conducts of Muslims are due to interpretation /misinterpretation of different parts of the book, by individuals, just to suit whatever they intend to achieve.
It's also the same with Bible in Christianity.

Oga you no do literature?
Read what I said with your sense and not with your mind
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by NigeriaBam: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2020
And Allah Will Reward You Abundantly

2 Likes

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Aboki99(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2020
As a Hausa man, I realized the avg southerners are unaccustomed to any good done purely for the sake of God. When I was doing my nysc and was made the CLO, a couple of corps members mostly southerners frequented my room to take lunch and I was gladly Happy to feed as many of them as possible because I know feeding is one of the most lovely charitable acts of worship in the sight of Allah. One day, one of visitors (Dickson) took me into a corner indicating to me how foolish I was to be frequently sharing my food with so and so when he never for once saw me eating in their rooms. I told him,it is not a problem,I am actually doing it for the sake of Allah. Upon hearing this he burst out laughing at my supposed foolishness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by danvon(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
post=86912280:

The Hausas are the most honest, transparent people in Nigeria.
That is for sure.
If you do business with them, simply put your mind at rest.

This guy deserves the good things of life.
The Change we crave badly for in our nation,
begins with us.

May the Almighty Allah bless you real good Young Alhaji.
We hope to see you soon and appreciate you in our own little way.

Next time, kindly keep silent if you have nothing reasonable to type.
And stop modifying your post over and over,
cos the more you modify,
the more 'slow' you appear.
Nice day!
All the terrorists that they produced are fiction?

Be congratulating the guy he would remain broke poor and miserable then he would blow himself up for imaginary paradise

Mumu me ND u who modify pass who appear slow pass
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by EagleSquare1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Good Kid! He has his reward ahead of him. God bless the young brother. He is on his way to becoming a Lagos celebrity. Many will recognise him on the streets.
Nigeria - Good People, Great Nation!
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by einsteine(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Urdreamgirl:

Why call him a liar?

How do you know he is not lying?

A Northern BDC owner shortchanged my cousin by over 120k. Would you say I am a liar too?
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by adecz: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
One thing many people don't
seem to realize is that, Hausa people
are about the most hardworking,
friendly, honest & easy going tribes
in this country..

The problem is the Fulani who recruit
them by force to engage in their evil
machinations, using bogus religious
& regional sentiments..

Very few Hausa will readily cheat
another person, unlike the Yoruba,
Edo, Igbo or the wicked, lazy Fulani..
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by EagleSquare1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dickson lacks wisdom. Keep up the good work!

Aboki99:
As a Hausa man, I realized the avg southerners are unaccustomed to any good done purely for the sake of God. When I was doing my nysc and was made the CLO, a couple of corps members mostly southerners frequented my room to take lunch and I was gladly Happy to feed as many of them as possible because I know feeding is one of the most lovely charitable acts of worship in the sight of Allah. One day, one of visitors (Dickson) took me into a corner indicating to me how foolish I was to be frequently sharing my food with so and so when he never for once saw me eating in their rooms. I told him,it is not a problem,I am actually doing it for the sake of Allah. Upon hearing this he burst out laughing at my supposed foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
We should be contended with the little we have.... Not like our politician
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Urdreamgirl:

I have no reason to lie, it actually did happen
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by sonsomegrigbo: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Paretomaster1:
May Allah bless you man....... Thank God for the painter it wasn't a flatron that found it...

I don't understand what you meant but I know you are heavily being tribalistic against our innocent Igbo brothers...

Why now?

I hate TRIBALISM with a passion

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by DrHighchief(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Great Citizen...The kind hearted should encourage him to go to sch.
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by sonsomegrigbo: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
einsteine:

Why call him a liar?

How do you know he is not lying?

A Northern BDC owner shortchanged my cousin by over 120k. Would you say I am a liar too?

You mean you and your cousin do not know simple Maths of addition and multiplication?

Nawa for these illiterate Yoloba people oo

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by SoulB6: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
When decide to take your veiw about Islam and Muslims from media you will hate them but if you prefer in person, you will grow to love them.
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Akpaamunsi: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
[s]:

The Hausas are the most honest, transparent people in Nigeria.
That is for sure.
If you do business with them, simply put your mind at rest.

This guy deserves the good things of life.
The Change we crave badly for in our nation,
begins with us.

May the Almighty Allah bless you real good Young Alhaji.
We hope to see you soon and appreciate you in our own little way.

Next time, kindly keep silent if you have nothing reasonable to type.
And stop modifying your post over and over,
cos the more you modify,
the more 'slow' you appear.
Nice day![/s]

See pot calling kettle black.
Wonders shall never end
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by amaniro: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
very foolish Nigerians eating any rubbish they see online. This is obviously a fat lie. I scrolled the whole thread to look if anybody would notice that 200k can't fit into a wallet but no, we're all consuming the lie. A story that doesn't even have a reliable source only a picture of a cobbler, that's all? That's why Nigeria is so backward, You love Lies and you hate to know it!

1 Like

Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Paretomaster1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

By flatron,, u mean Igbo people Abi.. Stop it ooo, I don't like it..

Shun tribalism oo grin

Na you talk am o.......
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by golddare: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

I love delta people

Lol...trouble maker,anyways all tribes are good and all tribes have bad eggs .
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by SciLab: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mymynd4u:

An ewedu n hausa alhaji can easily help someone then a chief or pastor in Igbo land

An ewedu alhaji can only help you in removing your skull for onward sale in jankara human parts market.
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by crazybee069(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Now that's a true Muslim and a good human being
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by Prymestrr(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
This one na Jew boy jor. Mr Integrity my ass.

Foolish news. grin
what a waste of beauty embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cobbler Returns Painter's Lost N200k, Says "I Do Am For Allah" by illicit(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
this same cobbler can kill people tomorrow and claim he did it for Allah tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifa Devotees Who Engaged In Fraudulent Activities Beg Alaafin 4 Forgiveness(pics / Gbadegesin Ogunoye Installed As Olowo Of Owo In Ondo / List Of Hausa Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.