Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband (61493 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by authority2006(m): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
72Morale:
I pray everyday not to meet a creature like you till I leave this earth.

If you are a man reading this.

May almighty God guide and protect you from marrying an inpatient woman who will be wayward and unfaithful enough to sleep around, getting pregnant for various men and deceiving you by making you raise a child that isn't yours unknowingly.

May you never marry a woman who will be busy thinking about sex and diiick while you are busy suffering hard on how to take care of her and make her and your kids happy.

Trash. How many years did she mention again? Even the husband himself can't say that he didn't have any sex during all those years. The mistake here was the pregnancy and hiding it, not the sex.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by GodwilldoitAmen: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jesus,people get mind oooo,how do people sleep at night with all these secrets.

You are the reason most men call ladies heartless.

How you were able to pull this off for years and live with it beats me...

My advice to you is tell your husband the truth because sooner or later,the truth will be out,either your sister tells him or not,tell your husband the truth,if he decides to leave you,better at least your conscience will be clear and it will serve you right for keeping such secret for years....

Don't you know that blackmailers always ncome for more,even if you are able to convince your sis that her own daughter can't come over to your side,she will still continue blackmailing you ,in your own interest,say the truth now....

Your husband will never forgive you if he hears this from someone else.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by steeltrust: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hhansome:
Hello ma'am. You are just an evil woman hiding under some fake moniker just to attract some fake sympathy on this forum. Unfortunately i'm going to say it the exact way without fear... How on earth does a mother deny her child? Not actually the man but a mother who carried her child of nine months. Save me the crap, you want to save your marriage! Did you not consider it before opening your stupid legs? Anyways i dont waste my advice on evil people... Check on next comments abeg.
abeg shot up work in her shoes B4 you talk like a fool
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by steeltrust: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
My dear I don't blame you
Body no be fire wood
5 years no be beans

U even tried waiting for 5years if na some under one month Dem Don de nack. If I be your husband I go forgive you cus I no say e no easy even em wen de der for 5years no tell me say em no nack one day. Madam if you are reading this quote of mine. Just call your husband and tell him the truth and also tell your daughter the truth too and if anything happens no reason am. God no say u don try although e no go easy oh but just try tell am B4 another person tell am
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by profstar(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Well, I will leave the blaming for others.

For you are also a very bad ingrate, selfish and self centered.

Your sister risked not getting married to because of you, do you know the balls it takes to marry a baby mama? You are now here talking about best school, why can't your other baby attend the best school here? Why do you have to take her abroad?

Ingrate

Jceeee:
Hello everybody ,
I came here to seek for advice because I’m in a big dilemma with my kid sister , I don’t want to bore you with long story I will make the long story short.
I got married in May 2000 I was pregnant with my first child , I had my first child in September that same year then another daughter in 2002 May , and in July 2002 my husband left for abroad ( I won’t mention the country ) .

I had to move out of the renting apartment and went back to my parents house with my 2 children while waiting for him to apply for our documents, it took him 2 years to settle and for 2 year he couldn’t send us money because he had no documents and job.

My parents were supportive until when my husband got his documents and started working , he started sending us money every month and was working hard for me and the kids to join him but things were not working well for us , they keep rejecting us but he didn’t get tired of us , but I started getting tired after 5 years of waiting, missing him badly , no intimacy and I was lonely and very depressed.

I start seeking attention outside and I met with a married man that I had a relationship with, I got pregnant in 2008 the man suggested abortion but I didn’t want to abort because I was scared to die because I remember a cousin that had a husband abroad , she got pregnant and went to abort , she died instantly so I didn’t want to end up like her .

I had planned with my sister and mum that I should leave our state to another state ( I won’t mention the name ) to go and have my baby then will come back after the baby is 3 months , I and my kid sister left and rented another house in a different state meanwhile we lied to my dad that I had traveled to this country to join my husband in abroad , things was well.

I had my baby another girl in 2009 and we kept the secret for 3 months from my dad and we had to lie to him , it was my kid sister that has given birth to this baby while we were away and my dad got angry at her and he has said a lot of harsh things to her, it was very painful but my sister supported me and didn’t let the secret come out , even to my husband he just knew the baby was my sister , because I was breastfeeding her , we didn’t want to go home yet so we had to stayed here for a year , when I weaned her and we started preparing to go back home, lying to my dad that things didn’t work out and I couldn’t join my husband anymore, we returned back home in 2010 and we had been keeping this secrets from my dad , husband and other people .

Finally God has been great that I had to joined my husband in 2013 after 11 years of waiting , it was a wonderful time to be with him again , my kid sister got married in 2014 she had a daughter with her husband before marriage born in 2012, so the husband accepted her with my daughter that she pretend to be hers , she went to her husband house , leaving my kids with our parents , she only took the daughter she had with her husband and I used to send them money as usual until in 2015 my 2 daughters I had with my husband joined us abroad and my other daughter stayed behind , I had to convinced my husband that my sister baby should join us too which he was okay and grateful to my sister because she had been the one taking care of our children in my absent so we started applying for documents for the girl, but they kept rejecting it but we didn’t give up, at that same time my sister has also wanted her biological daughter to be included in but I was frank with her that we couldn’t add her daughter because the daughter that I had is known to be hers so if we had another daughter it would be wrong , so this has caused a lot of problems between my sister and I that she called me an ingrate after everything she has been doing to me , but I was never ungrateful to her because I take care of her daughter school fees in a best private school but I just couldn’t take her abroad with us but she is adamant that her daughter should be here too.

Luckily my daughter which to my husband is my niece has joined us this January 2020 , she knows me as her auntie and my sister her mummy , She is doing well my family is complete , I have also had 2 more children with my husband two cute boys but my sister has been threatening and blackmailing that she would tell my husband everything about my daughter , I had begged even our mum has been begging her not to spoil my marriage but she wouldn’t listen.

I’m scared she would tell my husband and my marriage will be over. I don’t sleep well and anytime when my husband get back from work , my heart beat faster thinking that he has found out about the secrets and I’m no longer in peace. he loves my niece ( daughter ) so much that he doesn’t treat her any different from our 4 children but I’m getting so scared , have been taking blood pressure medication because of my sister threatening me.

Please I know a lot of you would insult me because I deserve it but all I need is advice from you .

please if you could offer me some , I just don’t know what else to do

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by showafrica(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
72Morale:

May almighty God guide and protect you from marrying an inpatient woman who will be wayward and unfaithful enough to sleep around, getting pregnant for various men and deceiving you by making you raise a child that isn't yours unknowingly.

May you never marry a woman who will be busy thinking about sex and diiick while you are busy suffering hard on how to take care of her and make her and your kids happy.

Common intimacy gadget she no fit manage... Evil woman really. The sister may not tell but the owner of the child will surely come for it one day.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by int0x80(m): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hhansome:
Hello ma'am. You are just an evil woman hiding under some fake moniker just to attract some fake sympathy on this forum. Unfortunately i'm going to say it the exact way without fear... How on earth does a mother deny her child? Not actually the man but a mother who carried her child of nine months. Save me the crap, you want to save your marriage! Did you not consider it before opening your stupid legs? Anyways i dont waste my advice on evil people... Check on next comments abeg.
I have met a lady like that, she denied she never had a baby and when I found out, I took to my heels. Any woman that can deny her kid, has potential of doing something very evil.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
72Morale:

Would you stay 11years without sleeping outside if your wife leave you to go hustle?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by frozen70(f): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
authority2006:

He will definitely react, he must.

She can't take because of killings to avoid going to war
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Uglygurl(f): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jesus Christ. This one pass eziokwu. I don't even know what to type. was screaming all through.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
THE HEART OF A WOMAN IS SO DEEP, HONESTLY IF I AM TO STILL BE SINGLE AND YOUR SISTER STILL SINGLE I WOULD HAVE LOOK FOR A WAY AND MARRY HER, SHE IS A VERY GOOD SISTER AND FOR YOU, MAY GOD DELIVER YOU FROM DECEIT AND HEARTLESSNESS. A SISTER WHO HAD BEEN BY YOU ALL THESE YEARS, COVER YOU, BORE YOUR SHAME, DESPITE OF EVERYTHING, YOU ARE NOT ONLY FULL OF DECEIT YOU ARE HEARTLESS AS WELL. YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY YOUR SISTER WANT TO BLACKMAIL YOU. MY ADVISE FOR YOU IS THIS, THE EARLIER YOU CONFESS YOUR SIN TO YOUR GOOD HUSBAND THE BETTER FOR YOU. AND FOR YOUR SISTER, MAY GOD BLESS HER
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by skentelelady(f): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
profstar:
Well, I will leave the blaming for others.

For you are also a very bad ingrate, selfish and self centered.

Your sister risked not getting married to because of you, do you know the balls it takes to marry a baby mama? You are now here talking about best school, why can't your other baby attend the best school here? Why do you have to take her abroad?

Ingrate

What ingrate Do you think her sister would not have told her husband she isnt the ownerbif the first child? Hiw are we sure it isnt even the husband that's pushing her to ask for more so they can go abroad thru their own daughter?

Let's call a spade a spade the elder sister has tried for the younger one. Fone she helped her accept the blame in the present of society but she has gone too far by using blackmail to get back at her sister. If the sister were that wicked she could eliminate her sister for ever.

The best op should do is tell her husband. The sister will be the loser here. All the foreign benefits for her daughter will be gone so she should think well. Even if the husband send the woman away she has her green card already but her younger sister will lose her and she will live in regrets forever
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by rafosky1: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
No need crying over spilt milk. What has happened cant be changed. Be smart and start arranging your own paper over there. When you get yourself secured, tell your husband everything. Your daughter is your daughter and not his own so he can decide to keep the marriage or to move on. Dont dwell on the past. What your sister is doing is simply BLACKMAIL. You are loosing your sanity and cant sleep. Madam, once you die your husband will marry another woman so dont kill yourself for nothing.
There is nothing new under the sun.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Neutralgurl: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
I think the best thing you could do is confess
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Madas1986(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
You choose the wrong place for help the fools here will insult you tire
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Rosyfina(f): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
OMO x100
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Heartdanny(f): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
For how long do you intend to hide this! For ever? You know is not possible. One thing I always tell people is never let anyone blackmail you for any reason. No matter how you try to pay them off they will keep blackmailing you. You better tell your husband yourself and accept what ever action he takes. How do you even feel each time that child call you aunt while your other kids calls you mum? Or how will you explain these to the child when the time comes cause believe me sis is ganna come sooner. Lastly you are a very selfish lady and I wonder the type of mum you have if she can be a part to such evil.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by alllivesmatter(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
SavageResponse:

The husband had two children with two different women while he was alone over there

Hehehehehehe..

You see? The woman has to come out plain shaa. I don't judge people nor anyone in this godforsaken world
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Mayeldah(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
You are cheating with another man and you still allow him to pour Akamu inside without using a condom?

You are not only stupid but wicked!
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Bibiyobra: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
I must commend you for this comment, I have read thru so many must say you r so reasonable
A man left a woman for 11years and expect faithfulness the man himself was he faithful or people didn't read the part where he himself had two children outside the marriage too but the woman did same and quickly she is the devil na wa o.
ShipChina2naija:
Person wey no see her husband for almost 11years,,una no want her to sort herself out sexually ,,.. Its only when you find yourself in same situation you criticized others for..then you understand why most times you need to be rational in judging people....

Dear op,,pick yourself up,,no go think die.na pickin you born just the way your husband also gave birth while being away.,,Explain everything to your husband..you are not gonna die,,any modaf*cker in your situation would do what you've done....and to your sister that wants to blackmail you,,she can go fu*ck herself.. Since she doesn't wanna think like human being.all because she covered you. ..let her do her worst ..just make sure you got something doing to take care of yourself....

What i dont understand is if the people insulting you wanted you to re-virginise for 11years without sex like your hubby wasn't fuc*king someone else where he was.... All of you raining insult on her are very stupid...
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by BREYZ: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:
Hello everybody ,
I came here to seek for advice because I’m in a big dilemma with my kid sister , I don’t want to bore you with long story I will make the long story short.
I got married in May 2000 I was pregnant with my first child , I had my first child in September that same year then another daughter in 2002 May , and in July 2002 my husband left for abroad ( I won’t mention the country ) .

I had to move out of the renting apartment and went back to my parents house with my 2 children while waiting for him to apply for our documents, it took him 2 years to settle and for 2 year he couldn’t send us money because he had no documents and job.

My parents were supportive until when my husband got his documents and started working , he started sending us money every month and was working hard for me and the kids to join him but things were not working well for us , they keep rejecting us but he didn’t get tired of us , but I started getting tired after 5 years of waiting, missing him badly , no intimacy and I was lonely and very depressed.

I start seeking attention outside and I met with a married man that I had a relationship with, I got pregnant in 2008 the man suggested abortion but I didn’t want to abort because I was scared to die because I remember a cousin that had a husband abroad , she got pregnant and went to abort , she died instantly so I didn’t want to end up like her .

I had planned with my sister and mum that I should leave our state to another state ( I won’t mention the name ) to go and have my baby then will come back after the baby is 3 months , I and my kid sister left and rented another house in a different state meanwhile we lied to my dad that I had traveled to this country to join my husband in abroad , things was well.

I had my baby another girl in 2009 and we kept the secret for 3 months from my dad and we had to lie to him , it was my kid sister that has given birth to this baby while we were away and my dad got angry at her and he has said a lot of harsh things to her, it was very painful but my sister supported me and didn’t let the secret come out , even to my husband he just knew the baby was my sister , because I was breastfeeding her , we didn’t want to go home yet so we had to stayed here for a year , when I weaned her and we started preparing to go back home, lying to my dad that things didn’t work out and I couldn’t join my husband anymore, we returned back home in 2010 and we had been keeping this secrets from my dad , husband and other people .

Finally God has been great that I had to joined my husband in 2013 after 11 years of waiting , it was a wonderful time to be with him again , my kid sister got married in 2014 she had a daughter with her husband before marriage born in 2012, so the husband accepted her with my daughter that she pretend to be hers , she went to her husband house , leaving my kids with our parents , she only took the daughter she had with her husband and I used to send them money as usual until in 2015 my 2 daughters I had with my husband joined us abroad and my other daughter stayed behind , I had to convinced my husband that my sister baby should join us too which he was okay and grateful to my sister because she had been the one taking care of our children in my absent so we started applying for documents for the girl, but they kept rejecting it but we didn’t give up, at that same time my sister has also wanted her biological daughter to be included in but I was frank with her that we couldn’t add her daughter because the daughter that I had is known to be hers so if we had another daughter it would be wrong , so this has caused a lot of problems between my sister and I that she called me an ingrate after everything she has been doing to me , but I was never ungrateful to her because I take care of her daughter school fees in a best private school but I just couldn’t take her abroad with us but she is adamant that her daughter should be here too.

Luckily my daughter which to my husband is my niece has joined us this January 2020 , she knows me as her auntie and my sister her mummy , She is doing well my family is complete , I have also had 2 more children with my husband two cute boys but my sister has been threatening and blackmailing that she would tell my husband everything about my daughter , I had begged even our mum has been begging her not to spoil my marriage but she wouldn’t listen.

I’m scared she would tell my husband and my marriage will be over. I don’t sleep well and anytime when my husband get back from work , my heart beat faster thinking that he has found out about the secrets and I’m no longer in peace. he loves my niece ( daughter ) so much that he doesn’t treat her any different from our 4 children but I’m getting so scared , have been taking blood pressure medication because of my sister threatening me.

Please I know a lot of you would insult me because I deserve it but all I need is advice from you .

If I were that man, I will put a bullet in your head and make it look like an accident. You are indeed wicked and evil undecided
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Odiegwu my people!
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by adanny01(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:
Hello everybody ,

When I read this, I had a lengthy discussion with some guys I was gisting with.

I can't give you the analysis of our discussion but will give you the final conclusion.

The conclusion is as simple .as it is, TELL YOUR HUSBAND THE TRUTH WITH IMMEDIATE ALARCRITY. Having analyzed your story, I know for sure your husband's hands are tight. He Will not be able to throw you out. He will be hurt but will heal, Am man with a good conscience should be able tolerate your moment of weakness being compounded by the number of children you have together and the effect of a divorce on them.

Your sin becomes greater with each passing day since you're living with 6 others and lying to all of them. Your husband has a step daughter he is not aware of which he is looking after under his roof. Your 4 children are living with a step sister they only know as a cousin. The girl in the.center has four step sisters and brothers that she thinks are her cousins.

This web of lies is a big burden and everyday it remains a secret robs you of all your the value you have to those you are lying to.

They all deserve to hear that secret from only your mouth.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Eriokanmi: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
I hope this wasn't a fake story , put up just to draw attention by the OP who happens to be one of nairaland mods hiding under a different moniker.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by muyiwaakeredolu(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Women....messed up.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by MrJavaS: 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
This epistle is long Sha.

You shouldn't have opened your legs

But it's in the past Sha.
Some people are just adding salt to your wounds
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Luiz7: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:
Hello everybody ,
....I’m scared she would tell my husband and my marriage will be over. I don’t sleep well and anytime when my husband get back from work , my heart beat faster thinking that he has found out about the secrets and I’m no longer in peace. he loves my niece ( daughter ) so much that he doesn’t treat her any different from our 4 children but I’m getting so scared , have been taking blood pressure medication because of my sister threatening me.

You need to tell your husband about everything.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:
let me add this : for those 11 years I waited for him , he has also had 2 children here , a girl born in 2006 and a boy 2010 but I didn’t know about those children until when I joined him in 2013. He has only told me about the boy born in 2010 buy he never told me about the girl born in 2006 , so I came to found out about the girl in 2018 via Facebook when the mother of the girl who is an African but not Nigerian messaged me on Facebook with the girl photo , she looks exactly like my husband in everything and she and my first daughter look alike too , I confronted my husband he did not denied he has told me if he had documents in this country , it was because of the girl because after having lots of rejection things were hard that’s why he decided to cheat on me and get the lady pregnant and after the daughter was born , he and the mother went to claiming that he now have a child born in this country so he was allow to get his documents through the child. After getting documents the mother started making his life miserable and he has to leave her and child and never looked back to her. I know him having children outside of our marriage is forgivable which I had also forgive him but I know when he found out about mine , he wouldn’t be the same , he will make it looks so bad forgetting that he has done the same which I forgive and forget about it.
.Madam to be sincere with you,what you did is very bad...but it has happen..with this your adddition, find a ways to inform your husband.he will forgive you,if God says it is not the end of the union.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by MissEfe(f): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Return ur sister favour and keep ur secret and ur marrage by allowing ur sister's child 2 come over 4 holidays, u can do this with ur own money. If ur sist dont agree with this tell ur sister plainly that u will tell ur husband urself. Dont let ur sis knws ur fears. Nobody perfect abeg. Compare 2 what ur sis did 4 u i dont see any wrong with taking ur sister child along, save ur self 4rm dis stress. Make ur sis happy. And save ur marraige.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by femi4: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:
Hello everybody ,

Very simple, just tell your husband before she did. You can't keep such secret forever. The more you do, the more you appear callous, selfish and wicked
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Munzy14(m): 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

I miniri ihe a?
Owu nu ya nu......Majority...just few ladies are wives..

So many women, but few wives...

I hu la nu akuko op, secret kpu oku na onu...Nwoke ibe m amaghi, na onye ozo a tapia go ife oma ya...cheesy

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by PapaNwaeje: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:
Hello everybody ,

Women are evil, tufia! Nwaeje stay away from that girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / When You Live Far Away From your Spouse And She Watches Porn.. / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.