Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband (61483 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by bukatyne(f): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
lilyheaven:

You should have used the opportunity to open up

As in.

See opportunity. undecided
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by bukatyne(f): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Omar09:

Michellekabod2, you still think DNA check is not important? Cause obviously it's the man's fault for not being there for the woman sexually that made her become promiscuous.

How does DNA play out in this case? undecided

OP lied to her husband that her daughter is for her sister's.

The OP's husband should do DNA to ascertain what?

Except the OP's sister lied to a man that he owns her baby, no paternity fraud has beem committed.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by bukatyne(f): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Holycity:
why can't you take her daughter....

you sound selfish

do you think it's easy to bear the shame....

that the only way you can compensate her for everything...

and I know she won't ask for more because I see her as a very nice person...

How would she take her daughter?

Remember OP lied that her 3rd daughter is for her sister.

So to the OP's husband, they are already with one of the nieces.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by megastu(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Exactly.

Not too late though. Summon the courage and one night give him the low down.

If you die of HBP, he will still find out and you would have lost in life and in death. Thank God you are in a country that can take care of you, worse case scenario.

Mama, free yourself and let him know. If you attend a church you can let a counsellor know and then he/she will know how best to approach it.

Best of luck.
lilyheaven:

You should have used the opportunity to open up

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by ecstasy357(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jceeee:
Hello everybody , I came here to seek for advice because I’m in a big dilemma with my kid sister , I don’t want to bore you with long story I will make the long story short. I got married in May 2000 I was pregnant with my first child , I had my first child in September that same year then another daughter in 2002 May , and in July 2002 my husband left for abroad ( I won’t mention the country ) I had to move out of the renting apartment and went back to my parents house with my 2 children while waiting for him to apply for our documents, it took him 2 years to settle and for 2 year he couldn’t send us money because he had no documents and job , my parents were supportive until when my husband got his documents and started working , he started sending us money every month and was working hard for me and the kids to join him but things were not working well for us , they keep rejecting us but he didn’t get tired of us , but I started getting tired after 5 years of waiting, missing him badly , no intimacy and I was lonely and very depressed , I start seeking attention outside and I met with a married man that I had a relationship with, I got pregnant in 2008 the man suggested abortion but I didn’t want to abort because I was scared to die because I remember a cousin that had a husband abroad , she got pregnant and went to abort , she died instantly so I didn’t want to end up like her , I had planned with my sister and mum that I should leave our state to another state ( I won’t mention the name ) to go and have my baby then will come back after the baby is 3 months , I and my kid sister left and rented another house in a different state meanwhile we lied to my dad that I had traveled to this country to join my husband in abroad , things was well , I had my baby another girl in 2009 and we kept the secret for 3 months from my dad and we had to lie to him , it was my kid sister that has given birth to this baby while we were away and my dad got angry at her and he has said a lot of harsh things to her, it was very painful but my sister supported me and didn’t let the secret come out , even to my husband he just knew the baby was my sister , because I was breastfeeding her , we didn’t want to go home yet so we had to stayed here for a year , when I weaned her and we started preparing to go back home, lying to my dad that things didn’t work out and I couldn’t join my husband anymore, we returned back home in 2010 and we had been keeping this secrets from my dad , husband and other people , finally God has been great that I had to joined my husband in 2013 after 11 years of waiting , it was a wonderful time to be with him again , my kid sister got married in 2014 she had a daughter with her husband before marriage born in 2012, so the husband accepted her with my daughter that she pretend to be hers , she went to her husband house , leaving my kids with our parents , she only took the daughter she had with her husband and I used to send them money as usual until in 2015 my 2 daughters I had with my husband joined us abroad and my other daughter stayed behind , I had to convinced my husband that my sister baby should join us too which he was okay and grateful to my sister because she had been the one taking care of our children in my absent so we started applying for documents for the girl, but they kept rejecting it but we didn’t give up, at that same time my sister has also wanted her biological daughter to be included in but I was frank with her that we couldn’t add her daughter because the daughter that I had is known to be hers so if we had another daughter it would be wrong , so this has caused a lot of problems between my sister and I that she called me an ingrate after everything she has been doing to me , but I was never ungrateful to her because I take care of her daughter school fees in a best private school but I just couldn’t take her abroad with us but she is adamant that her daughter should be here too. Luckily my daughter which to my husband is my niece has joined us this January 2020 , she knows me as her auntie and my sister her mummy , She is doing well my family is complete , I have also had 2 more children with my husband two cute boys but my sister has been threatening and blackmailing that she would tell my husband everything about my daughter , I had begged even our mum has been begging her not to spoil my marriage but she wouldn’t listen , I’m scared she would tell my husband and my marriage will be over. I don’t sleep well and anytime when my husband get back from work , my heart beat faster thinking that he has found out about the secrets and I’m no longer in peace. he loves my niece ( daughter ) so much that he doesn’t treat her any different from our 4 children but I’m getting so scared , have been taking blood pressure medication because of my sister threatening me.Please I know a lot of you would insult me because I deserve it but all I need is advice from you , please if you could offer me some , I just don’t know what else to do

It is better your husband hears the truth from you than from someone else.

The truth sets us free

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by kapelvej: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jceeee:
Hello everybody , I came here to seek for advice because I’m in a big dilemma with my kid sister , I don’t want to bore you with long story I will make the long story short. I got married in May 2000 I was pregnant with my first child , I had my first child in September that same year then another daughter in 2002 May , and in July 2002 my husband left for abroad ( I won’t mention the country ) I had to move out of the renting apartment and went back to my parents house with my 2 children while waiting for him to apply for our documents, it took him 2 years to settle and for 2 year he couldn’t send us money because he had no documents and job , my parents were supportive until when my husband got his documents and started working , he started sending us money every month and was working hard for me and the kids to join him but things were not working well for us , they keep rejecting us but he didn’t get tired of us , but I started getting tired after 5 years of waiting, missing him badly , no intimacy and I was lonely and very depressed , I start seeking attention outside and I met with a married man that I had a relationship with, I got pregnant in 2008 the man suggested abortion but I didn’t want to abort because I was scared to die because I remember a cousin that had a husband abroad , she got pregnant and went to abort , she died instantly so I didn’t want to end up like her , I had planned with my sister and mum that I should leave our state to another state ( I won’t mention the name ) to go and have my baby then will come back after the baby is 3 months , I and my kid sister left and rented another house in a different state meanwhile we lied to my dad that I had traveled to this country to join my husband in abroad , things was well , I had my baby another girl in 2009 and we kept the secret for 3 months from my dad and we had to lie to him , it was my kid sister that has given birth to this baby while we were away and my dad got angry at her and he has said a lot of harsh things to her, it was very painful but my sister supported me and didn’t let the secret come out , even to my husband he just knew the baby was my sister , because I was breastfeeding her , we didn’t want to go home yet so we had to stayed here for a year , when I weaned her and we started preparing to go back home, lying to my dad that things didn’t work out and I couldn’t join my husband anymore, we returned back home in 2010 and we had been keeping this secrets from my dad , husband and other people , finally God has been great that I had to joined my husband in 2013 after 11 years of waiting , it was a wonderful time to be with him again , my kid sister got married in 2014 she had a daughter with her husband before marriage born in 2012, so the husband accepted her with my daughter that she pretend to be hers , she went to her husband house , leaving my kids with our parents , she only took the daughter she had with her husband and I used to send them money as usual until in 2015 my 2 daughters I had with my husband joined us abroad and my other daughter stayed behind , I had to convinced my husband that my sister baby should join us too which he was okay and grateful to my sister because she had been the one taking care of our children in my absent so we started applying for documents for the girl, but they kept rejecting it but we didn’t give up, at that same time my sister has also wanted her biological daughter to be included in but I was frank with her that we couldn’t add her daughter because the daughter that I had is known to be hers so if we had another daughter it would be wrong , so this has caused a lot of problems between my sister and I that she called me an ingrate after everything she has been doing to me , but I was never ungrateful to her because I take care of her daughter school fees in a best private school but I just couldn’t take her abroad with us but she is adamant that her daughter should be here too. Luckily my daughter which to my husband is my niece has joined us this January 2020 , she knows me as her auntie and my sister her mummy , She is doing well my family is complete , I have also had 2 more children with my husband two cute boys but my sister has been threatening and blackmailing that she would tell my husband everything about my daughter , I had begged even our mum has been begging her not to spoil my marriage but she wouldn’t listen , I’m scared she would tell my husband and my marriage will be over. I don’t sleep well and anytime when my husband get back from work , my heart beat faster thinking that he has found out about the secrets and I’m no longer in peace. he loves my niece ( daughter ) so much that he doesn’t treat her any different from our 4 children but I’m getting so scared , have been taking blood pressure medication because of my sister threatening me.Please I know a lot of you would insult me because I deserve it but all I need is advice from you , please if you could offer me some , I just don’t know what else to do
lies
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Lamanii22(f): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jceeee:

Yes I’m a citizen in this country and I’m working full time , honestly if he break up with me , it wouldn’t be affecting me financially because I have a lots of opportunity here and he will be the one to leave the house for the kids and I , It will affect me emotionally because I don’t want a divorce , all I want is for my children to grow up in a happy home with both parents. I just don’t know how to open up to him but I have no option left than to do so and see the outcome

Just stay strong... And be prayerful, prayer works wonders.... Hope for a positive response from your husband too... He can be forgiving...

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by yeyeosoronga: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jceeee:

Yes I’m a citizen in this country and I’m working full time , honestly if he break up with me , it wouldn’t be affecting me financially because I have a lots of opportunity here and he will be the one to leave the house for the kids and I , It will affect me emotionally because I don’t want a divorce , all I want is for my children to grow up in a happy home with both parents. I just don’t know how to open up to him but I have no option left than to do so and see the outcome

Keep your secrets till your daughter is old enough to withstand whatever the outcome is.
Even if your husband decides to stay, he won't want to see the girl as she will be a constant reminder of your infidelity. I suspect she will be made to pay for your indiscretions.
I understand he was also unfaithful, but those children are not living under your roof.
There is a time and a place for everything. Let that child grow up till she is confident enough to be her own person before rocking her world.
Renegotiate with your sister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jceeee:
no matter how hard you bury the truth,it will still pop out.
He thinks the kid is not yours and still caters for the kid and shows her love,how much more love will he show her when he figures out it is your kid?

It will be painful,he will be resentful at first but it is best you open up,the truth will set you free. Blackmailers live on the fear of their victims. Its best you put your sister to shame,reduce your blood pressure and let your daughter enjoy the knowledge that you are her mum.

I don't know of any man that maltreats another
Person kid, despite the circumstances of the birth,rather he will channel his frustration towards you. I have never known men to be hostile to kids or people staying with them,so don't be scared he will hate your daughter.

Think about it,how will your kid feel when she eventually find out you denied her the knowledge of her true parents? You want her to love and chose your sister over you?

How about you strike a deal with your sister that her kid be coming every holiday to stay with your family ,then she will attend university in the said country when she is of age that will be sponsored by you?

I suggest you state the country so Nlanders residing in such a country can assist you with information concerning how your sister's kid can relocate over there.

Why don't women use protection when they cheat?

Let this be a lesson to all,lying never pays,you will have to keep lying to keep the previous lie stable. Isn't that such a burden?
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
merahki:

angry
Yeah, I think so so
And will no longer respond to sensational topics by new usernames
One such scam is a lady who supposedly is in love with a super rich HIV positive man, smh
Most of the “fake” stories tend to fuel the gender war on here
Exactly,I noticed the trend.
Anytime a topic is trending ,shortly after you will start getting stories relating to the topic by new accounts. You will wonder if such a person didnt have such a story to narrate before the topic started trending. This thread was opened as a result of the recent DNA debate,probably by a male to buttress the point that ladies do paternity fraud .

If tomorrow,a topic titled "marital rape " is trending,next tomorrow you will see an account just register and start narrating how her husband has being raping her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Whenever a thread (fiction or non fiction) is created ,80% of the comments will be made by people reminding the op of how he/she is a devil that we forget to offer tangible advice....sadly ladies are part of the posters calling their fellow lady names on this thread .

Someone comes out with her hands on her head and declares herself guilty and you still want you nail her at all cost. To what end?

Shame though,shame.

Before quoting me and accusing me of defending adultery ,read my first quote on the thread,I don't bruise who is already injured,I only offer healing! You can't alter the past

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by thelish(f): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2020
Jceeee:

You are right and I just don’t know how to calm her down, right now she is not listening to me or our mother. All she want is for her daughter to come over (which it is not something I can easily do ) or she will spill the beans . I just don’t know what to do anymore . I think it would be better for me to tell my husband instead of my sister telling him

Best decision so far.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by thelish(f): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2020
Jceeee:

Pls keep us updated
I will be praying for u.
Everything will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by GoodFaith: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jceeee:

No body is spoiling your marriage
You destructed your marriage deal with your Bleep up "I had begged even our mum has been begging her not to spoil my marriage but she wouldn’t listen , I’m scared she "
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Happychildlove(f): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Rubbish
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Firefox01: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
Even if you must cheat, can't you use protection Now you've brought a bastard home for an innocent man to train. You trying to also let us know that your husband also has other children here so we can sympathize with you is nonsense! Those kids are the sole reason why he got papers and was able to work your papers to join him. His cheating was more NOBLE than yours. So that tactic of you also trying to blame your husband is foolish to the discerning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
thelish:

Pls keep us updated
I will be praying for u.
Everything will end in praise.
it will surely end in tears

iJN amen
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by freecocoa(f): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
madridguy:
Time registered: February 22, 2020 grin grin grin

Nairaland is now a place where the admin hire writers to write different lies just to drag traffic tongue
E no tire you my brother? grin
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by blakhenry: 4:06am On Feb 25, 2020
Madam, u have abad habit. I feel like spitting on u. U ways disgust. Am sure u have also gotten itself a willing dick to continue with while Oga hustles like a donkey.

Start by repenting. Tell oga the truth. Save his health. I feel he will still keep the girl. Bit let him hear it from u, NOW. Not later. The worse that will happen is to end ur marriage, u can run back to the street, which u did enjoy. But it wouldn't. He loves u. Take advantage of it
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by madridguy(m): 5:48am On Feb 25, 2020
E tire me ooo

freecocoa:
E no tire you my brother? grin
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by mysticwarrior(m): 6:33am On Feb 25, 2020
What you did was very very wrong, let me quickly point it out to you that the husband of your sister is already aware of your shameful secrete, and one day your father will find out and then your husband, I suggest you summon caurage and tell your husband yourself cos if he finds out from another source the trouble would be doubled and very bitter, he would prefer to stay in the same house with the deadliest snakes in the world than seeing you around him.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by pulsa(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
jorez:
Now I will comment cus I was patiently waiting to hear this part,see my dear you have a solution,who says staying away from your spouse for that long will not bring about the unexpected, 11years for that matter is she a ghost, what of the uncertainty about reuniting with the husband she is a human, same reason the man could not help himself, it does not mean they dont luv themselves is the problems Naija has caused making couple seek for better future for their family, if this is the sacrifice, both have to accept it,my dear it will do you an honour if you muster up courage and tell your husband,tell him you luv him hence you want to let this out of your heart,he may react angrily at first but knowing you were sincere and that he to is a culprit will make it easier to let go,than keeping it till the bubble burst which will eventually burst anyway by then you would have cracked the trust and also the luv.for me surmon courage and tell him

Bro how much is ncat school fees currently for aeronautical engineering, I want to go for it and could I get ur no to ask more regarding it.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Orgym(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
If someone tells you that he/she has a perfect marriage, just know right away that he/she is a great liar.
Couples fight and fight badly for that matter, but it's the ability to revise ones stand, communicate with respect, and be honest with each other, that determines the survival of any marital relationship.
If you remove pride and arrogance in your marital relationship, the marriage is already 90% promising, stable, peaceful and can thus, stand the test of time.
Invest in your marriage through giving, talking and compromising here and there.
Your business as a stakeholder should be what to do to make your home peaceful and stable for you, your spouse, and your children's enjoyment.
Stop running to 3rd parties who equally have their own challenges they are probably hiding and managing. You may end up getting nothing positive or helpful from such friends, family members, church/mosque members, and colleagues to whom you are exposing or trading what should be the secrets of your home.
Broken home is like a war. No party goes uninjured. Each party goes with an injury they nurse for the rest of their lives. That is the reality. Whichever party claims unaffected/uninjured is a chronic liar, chronic pretender, and an unrepentant soul, l mean he/she is stone hearted. Such a person has no idea of what a good home should be. He/she is ignorant of the positive impact of unbroken relationship on the home itself, the community, the church/mosque congregation, and the society at large.
No amount of success in life could compensate for failure at home. Ensure that your home is not scattered. Repair it now before it is too late.
If your home is experiencing separation now, ensure that you shed your pride and compromise to arrest it from drifting to a broken home.
Stop narrating your home affairs around to seek sympathy. Most people you have taken your story to, and are supporting you, are in their own homes, keeping their homes intact, sympathising with you, while you are already out of your own home.
To be sincere with you, what you will be treated to outside your home will not be what you bargained for. Think now and go back. May God help and bless you.
In marriages, we are all managing each other and there is no perfect marriage and till death, couples must continue to manage each other.
If your marriage will last, manage your spouse, there is no perfect marriage out there.
I have come to understand that marriages in our contemporary society are faced with diverse challenges, ranging from financial limitations to sexual challenges. So many homes today are at the verge of collapse because of the inability of both partners to satisfy each other on bed. So many married women today find it difficult to be the woman of their hubby as they lack certain knowledge on sexology. The resultant effect is the negative impart it has in the marriage. So many homes are in the hand of intruder (aka side chicks and cocks). Many married men today can go a long way to satisfy their side chick but cannot do same to their woman at home because of factors suchas low libido, lack of sex education, e.t.c. It is always my desire, to make a meaningful contribution towards ameliorating sexual challenges in different homes.
Various sexuality topic ranging from those involving women only and men are discussed. Topic on how a woman can spice up her marriage is my priority.
Personal hygiene, sexual position, body exploration, persionate sex, hand job,
vaginal hygiene and other related topics shall be discussed extensively.
This group is meant for the married and mature people in serious relationship.
you can inbox me or chat me on whatsapp here zero seven zero five three nine two four four nine zero.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Jesslove(f): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
Open up to your husband I know is not going to be easy but try before your sister destroyed the family but she tried for you oooooo
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Kaypaparino(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hello Madam, What you did was very wrong bringing bastard to the house for your husband to raise, you want to ruin the family with your devilish handwork, while you know your husband is out there in cold struggling to bring you over for better life, you are there opening your legs for men and you went to the extent of getting pregnant.. you can't go for family planning?? If you can't abstain from sex?? Anyway private chat me on Whatsapp to tell you the truth on what to do to overcome this issue cos you've created everlasting high blood pressure for yourself. Don't do what will make your husband to kill you as we read everywhere on social media.
Call or Whatsapp Me Kay on 07061116101.. Mr Kay
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Tony142: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Jceeee:

give me your husband phone number, so that in case your sister do not tell him on time, I will tell him myself #_idiot
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Dailyhappenings: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
This things are just somehow...she should free you na...well, these are things I wish I knew as a child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn5al0kNalI
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Smile4mee01: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
This is another reason why Men are choosing to remain single kinda...
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by Vinex4uba(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
It is not well!

Life goes on, I put it to you that your sister is secretly and silently crushing on your husband......

Do the exposition first before she does....
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by anochuko01(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
husband went away for five years?! walahi i wont blame anyone here.

i think you should just tell him whats up and agree with whatever decision he takes, no matter ho harsh.
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by dederocs(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
typical of some women...play victim angry
Re: My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband by WHITELIGHTER: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
This is the reason men are advised to always do DNA tests for their kids ..... Women of this generation are doing terrible things

Just imagine the secrets some women keep....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When You Live Far Away From your Spouse And She Watches Porn.. / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.