Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? (782 Views)

Who Knows How To Make Money Online From Writing? / Adsinvest Work And Earn From Home / Employer Wants To Hold My NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE On Resumption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm Maureen, a Content Writer.

Now straight to the point. If you've been observant, you'll notice there is an increase in the need of content writers around the world.

Individuals need content writers to regularly update their personal blogs, while companies need content writers who can write content that will make their sites rank high in Google and other search engines.

Some "smart" job seekers have started learning the skill of writing to increase their chances of getting jobs as the job market is already saturated with overqualified customer service reps, admin officers, admin assistants, and so on.

Content writing never goes out of vogue. It is something you can do even when you lose all your teeth and have to rely on an artificial one to talk properly.

A writer can never be broke!

I have been getting lots of invite for content writing jobs, but the truth is, I don't want to work somewhere far from home, which is why I chose the gig economy- freelance writing.

But the problem with freelance writing is you have to place bids upon bids on online market places such as Fiverr, Upwork, and the rest, and most times you'll get no reply. This is because you are not only competing with Nigerians, but with the rest of the world.

Another problem with freelance writing is the middleman thing. You'll be tempted to take jobs lesser than your worth so you don't stay idle while waiting for a direct client job.

I did the middle man thing and after writing 16 articles where I was paid $960 (343000 naira) at the end of the month, the middle man requested ten percent, which was after Payooner took almost $20 for transfer.

Then I changed the dollars for 357 naira per dollar rather than 363 naira! I hated the experience and promised never to do it again.

----------------

Now, I want to teach other people how to get clients to write for without going through the middle man or bidding route.

You can get high paying clients without having to struggle with those annoying Indians that will take $1 for 1000 words. Disgusting right?

I will be running a WhatsApp class for two weeks. 6-8 pm daily. It will cost only 1000 naira. Here I'll teach you how to:

√ Write quality SEO articles that will make clients keep you for the long term.

√ Use valuable resources for research.

√ Source for clients both nationally and internationally.

√ Use grammar checking tools to correct grammar and spelling errors. (I didn't use any for this writeup)

√ Save you from poverty and depression

So if you're a student looking for extra cash, unemployed with no job, employed looking for a side hustle, grab this opportunity.

Send me a dm if you're interested.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by fargo(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2020
Interested
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by amtheicyone900: 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by Chapter1vs6(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
But you are doing exactly what the middle man was doing... If you are making it free or charging just 300 to 400 naira, it would have meant you were trying to help others out indeed

7 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
But you are doing exactly what the middle man was doing... If you are making it free or charging just 300 to 400 naira, it would have meant you were trying to help others out indeed

I am not asking anyone to write articles with their time, MB, sleepless nights, etc. And take 10% of their pay or even pay them N1. Rather, I'm teaching them how to stand on their feet using my time, knowledge, and MB.

So, saying I'm doing what the middle man is doing means something is wrong with your reasoning.

If you're not able to afford N1000, what stops you from sending a dm, and I'll reduce the price rather than trying to destroy my effort?

Please, I won't reply you again.
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by Chapter1vs6(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nooil:

If you're not able to afford N1000, what stops you from sending a dm, and I'll reduce the price rather than trying to destroy my effort?

How am I destroying your effort, when I am calling your attention to the obvious? Let me know if I should send you my bet9ja ID since you think I can't afford #1000. I hope you don't respond this sha.
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by Loooooooogstory: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin Nigeria sha.
OP is hungry his eyes are red, no body fit follow am play

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by SoNature(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nooil:

I am not asking anyone to write articles with their time, MB, sleepless nights, etc. And take 10% of their pay or even pay them N1. Rather, I'm teaching them how to stand on their feet using my time, knowledge, and MB.

So, saying I'm doing what the middle man is doing means something is wrong with your reasoning.

Just like you pointed out, getting writing jobs is pretty difficult, especially if you are not a native English writer.

That said, I bet people who get regular jobs will have time to train people

Finally, you don't destroy effort

That's no English

You ruin effort

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by EliteDude(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dear Nooil,
You should happy you have a critique of your work, it actually means someone noticed you.
You should infact be thankful to SoNature.

Please, dont misunderstand me, its just my opinion. I have sent you a PM
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
SoNature:

Just like you pointed out, getting writing jobs is pretty difficult, especially if you are not a native English writer.

That said, I bet people who get regular jobs will have time to train people

Finally, you don't destroy effort

That's no English

You ruin effort

Please, what is the difference between destroy and ruin? And I hope you know destroy is a verb?

And yes, people with regular jobs can have time to train others because they are not writing 5000 words daily. I'm sorry you have to write 6000-7000 words daily to put food on the table.

But believe me, there are some people who write only 2000 words and earn triple times what that 7000 words will ever bring you.

You can join the class and help yourself, or remain in your ignorance.
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by SoNature(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nooil:

Please, what is the difference between destroy and ruin? And I hope you know destroy is a verb?

And yes, people with regular jobs can have time to train others because they are not writing 5000 words daily. I'm sorry you have to write 6000-7000 words daily to put food on the table.

But believe me, there are some people who wrote only 2000 words and earn triple times what that 7000 words will ever bring you.

You can join the class and help yourself, or remain in your ignorance.

The difference between them is why most employers prefer native English writers to non-native English writers.

I won't reply you again

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
EliteDude:
Dear Nooil,
You should happy you have a critique of your work, it actually means someone noticed you.
You should infact be thankful to SoNature.

Please, don't misunderstand me, it's just my opinion. I have sent you a PM

Yes, I know he is a critique, which is why I took my time to explain and clear his confusion. But I think I wasted my time doing that. You can imagine him talking about bet id. In this age where people are talking about investments.

Two of my friends just showed me their yields from African Prudential Registrars for this year alone. One 500,000 and the other 80,000. I had to open an account with meritrade because of it.

Yet this dude is proud to show the world he has a Bet ID. I'll appreciate critiques from intellectuals, and not dregs of the society.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
SoNature:

The difference between them is why most employers prefer native English writers to non-native English writers.

I won't reply you again

My dear, stop working for Indians and poor people. When you work for companies and high paying individuals, they'll give your work to editors who will polish it the way they want. This is 2020, don't die of stress.
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by alfredthegreat(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Interested 09069922546
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by EliteDude(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nooil:

Yes, I know he is a critique, which is why I took my time to explain and clear his confusion. But I think I wasted my time doing that. You can imagine him talking about bet id. In this age where people are talking about investments.

Two of my friends just showed me their yields from African Prudential Registrars for this year alone. One 500,000 and the other 80,000. I had to open an account with meritrade because of it.

Yet this dude is proud to show the world he has a Bet ID. I'll appreciate critiques from intellectuals, and not dregs of the society.

Am curios...African prudentials Registrars and meritrade....

You just succeeded in arousing my curiosity....tell me more
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
EliteDude:

Am curios...African prudentials Registrars and meritrade....

You just succeeded in arousing my curiosity....tell me more

I believe you sent a dm, you can ask me questions there, no need to derail the thread.
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by CreativeLuvDoc: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2020
Hi Nooil,

Don't waste your time responding to foolishness.

What you're offering is what people pay N10, 000 and above to get.

I know some persons who just registered for a training class where
they'll learn how to get registered on Upwork without being rejected.
They paid N34, 700.

Anybody who is "ATTACKING" you for charging N1, 000 doesn't deserve your time.

Avoid detractors.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by MadelnNigeria: 6:57am On Feb 25, 2020
Nooil:

Dear transgender, you are just being mischievous. So because the dude has a bet id he is not supposed to talk about it?
People are trying to correct you but you have chosen to be adamant in your foolery. Naa you sabi

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2020
CreativeLuvDoc:
Hi Nooil,

Don't waste your time responding to foolishness.

What you're offering is what people pay N10, 000 and above to get.

I know some persons who just registered for a training class where
they'll learn how to get registered on Upwork without being rejected.
They paid N34, 700.

Anybody who is "ATTACKING" you for charging N1, 000 doesn't deserve your time.

Avoid detractors.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks, dear. It's nairaland after all, so I knew what I was signing up for. But because I've met great minds and learned a lot from this forum, I can't give up on it because of some scoundrels.
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by FlutterDollar99(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2020
Nooil:

Thanks, dear. It's nairaland after all, so I knew what I was signing up for. But because I've met great minds and learned a lot from this forum, I can't give up on it because of some scoundrels.
oga rest.... You started the attack. Don't be a sore losser.
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by lynx200(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Nooil:
Hi everyone,

Now straight to the point. If you've been observant, you'll notice there is an increase in the need of content writers around the world.

Individuals need content writers to regularly update their personal blogs, while companies need content writers who can write content that will make their sites rank high in Google and other search engines.

Some "smart" job seekers have started learning the skill of writing to increase their chances of getting jobs as the job market is already saturated with overqualified customer service reps, admin officers, admin assistants, and so on.

Content writing never goes out of vogue. It is something you can do even when you lose all your teeth and have to rely on an artificial one to talk properly.

I have been getting lots of invite for content writing jobs, but the truth is, I don't want to work somewhere far from home, which is why I chose the gig economy- freelance writing.

But the problem with freelance writing is you have to place bids upon bids on online market places such as Fiverr, Upwork, and the rest, and most times you'll get no reply. This is because you are not only competing with Nigerians, but with the rest of the world.

Another problem with freelance writing is the middleman thing. You'll be tempted to take jobs lesser than your worth so you don't stay idle while waiting for a direct client job.

I did the middle man thing and after writing 16 articles where I was paid $960 (343000 naira) at the end of the month, the middle man requested ten percent, which was after Payooner took almost $20 for transfer.

Then I changed the dollars for 357 naira per dollar rather than 363 naira! I hated the experience and promised never to do it again.

----------------

Now, I want to teach other people how to get clients to write for without going through the middle man or bidding route.

You can get high paying clients without having to struggle with those annoying Indians that will take $1 for 1000 words. Disgusting right?

I will be running a WhatsApp class for two weeks. 6-8 pm daily. It will cost only 1000 naira. Here I'll teach you how to:

√ Use grammar checking tools to correct grammar and spelling errors. (I didn't use any for this writeup)

So if you're a student looking for extra cash, unemployed with no job, employed looking for a side hustle, grab this opportunity.

Please when will you be running another whatsapp class?

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by Forced17: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by OLP46(m): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2020
Nooil:
Hi everyone,

----------------

When is your next class?
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by steve10(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2020
I'm interested, when is the next class?
Re: Who Wants To Earn From Writing Without Bidding Or Third Party Things? by Dinamik: 4:27pm On May 28, 2020
interested in this offer. 08099611392

(1) (Reply)

Neco 2020 Ssce Exam Coordination / Job Alert! / AMAIWE BRYAN, a graduate of IMSU and the Owner of fiatvest.com is a Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.